Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jan 18, 2018 6:55 PM

Jan 2018
Not really sure what I was expecting from this series to begin with, but so far I'm not impressed.
Jan 18, 2018 7:00 PM
Oct 2017
How can Violet be human? Wasn't she satanding up and speaking while armless, and trying to drag someone with her teeth while armless in the first episode?
mlubczykJan 18, 2018 7:58 PM
Jan 18, 2018 7:25 PM

Dec 2016
wait is there an opening for this? i havent seen one yet
Jan 18, 2018 7:43 PM

Aug 2013
mlubczyk said:
How can Violet be human? Wasn't she 2atanding up and speaking while armless, and trying drag someone with her teeth while armless in the first episode?

in the synopsys of the novel the dolls aren't humans, but in the anime there's no mention about it yet.

i didn't read the novel so idk if it's true
Jan 18, 2018 7:46 PM

Nov 2007
icontinuetofight said:
mlubczyk said:
How can Violet be human? Wasn't she 2atanding up and speaking while armless, and trying drag someone with her teeth while armless in the first episode?

in the synopsys of the novel the dolls aren't humans, but in the anime there's no mention about it yet.

This episode pretty much explained what are dolls. They are hired living breathing human beings (I think only women) to write for those who cannot write. It was explained by Erica through her monologues how the term dolls came to be.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 18, 2018 7:59 PM

Jul 2013
So the new characters aren't canon which makes Erica and Iris waste of screentime even though I thought Erica was quite interesting. Animation and music are amazing though.
Jan 18, 2018 8:10 PM
Oct 2017
Those action and emotional scenes come off as cartoonish and over-the-top. They destroy any drama the dialogue and emotionalional music are trying to create. I could accept it better if the Dolls were artificial beings. It would explain how Violet can take out men twice her size and weight, her speed, her strength. If she can do all that while being a normal human, it comes off as silly. There's no way Kyoto Animation overlooked all that.
mlubczykJan 18, 2018 8:17 PM
Jan 18, 2018 8:27 PM

May 2014
Better episode than last week, we saw Violet training to become a ghostwriter which wasn't the more interesting thing but it was okay. We saw Violet show a little bit of emotion when she received the brosche which was nice to see.

The art and animation were still looking nice as well.
Jan 18, 2018 9:31 PM
Jan 2018

||| It's hard to please everyone. But this anime really captivated me, I met him today and I was sad to know that for now it has only two episodes (Anciosa for the next apisodio).|||

°:. It has an incredible quality, besides impressing me (I thought the anime would take a totally different direction from what it is taking, not that it is bad, on the contrary, it is very good for me). Anyway, I loved this anime, it's cool to watch, it brings a calm feeling and it looks like a short story (but maybe exciting?) .:°

||| We do not know yet the final direction of the anime, and in what ways the story will be based, but if it continues this way I'm sure I'll like it <3. |||

Jan 18, 2018 9:41 PM
Jan 2016
This episode really showed how the quality really differed between the visuals & the script. As expected from the screenwriter. & the director did not help too. Well, let's see how the next anime from KyoAni will fare.
Jan 18, 2018 10:28 PM

Oct 2013
Hibikase said:
soulgoodguy said:
This is product of kyoani's LN award.....an award full of KYOANI circle jerking!

Lol, I accidentally clicked the spoiler tag. Wait so... is it true? Or are you just speculating? Have you read the 2 novels already? I had my speculations in the beginning so I was not so sure. The anime makes it seems that the plot point you are talking about is pretty set in stone, but maybe it may within another condition or context i am not aware of.

But cool.

Oh god please no more cliche endings... why Kyoani why... (is it me or is kyoani adapts alot of cliche materials?)
Jan 18, 2018 10:41 PM

Aug 2008
So I'm going through the Netflix version with English dub. This little section is confusing me:

Cattleya: So, then treat me to dinner, Claudia.
Claudia: Don't call me by my name!
Cattleya: Why? Because you wanted a different girl? I can't believe you'd call out another girl's name in bed. That was terrible.

And then Netflix's English subtitles:

Cattleya: Hey, then treat me to dinner, Claudia.
Claudia: Don't call me by my first name!
Cattleya: Just because you wanted a girl I can't believe it. Calling out a girl's name in bed. That was terrible.

These two sound completely different! What is the original Japanese dialogue? Vivid Asenshi's subs are different as well, but they sound more appropriate for the situation. I don't speak Japanese
Jan 18, 2018 11:09 PM

Jun 2015
destructo22 said:
So I'm going through the Netflix version with English dub. This little section is confusing me:

Cattleya: Why? Because you wanted a different girl? I can't believe you'd call out another girl's name in bed. That was terrible.

Cattleya: Just because you wanted a girl I can't believe it. Calling out a girl's name in bed. That was terrible.

These two sound completely different! What is the original Japanese dialogue? Vivid Asenshi's subs are different as well, but they sound more appropriate for the situation. I don't speak Japanese

Talked to my friend that speaks Japanese, the Netflix ones are more correct according to him. This line here:

"Cattleya: Just because you wanted a girl I can't believe it. Calling out a girl's name in bed. That was terrible."

Is weird because Cat doesn't actually use a subject in the first part of that sentence. Asenshi added "your parents" implying they wanted Hodj to be a girl, but there was no actual subject given to assume that with; she apparently says nothing about parents. Netflix's "you" makes a lot more sense though given the context of the scene as Cat is trying to overtly flirt with Hodj and it was probably an unfinished sentence to mess with Benedict who was watching nearby. Aside from the first part of the third line, the rest is pretty directly translated. Asenshi goofed on this one. The English Dub, ironically, is probably the most correct translation for the situation here.
RealityRushJan 18, 2018 11:22 PM
Jan 19, 2018 12:04 AM

Nov 2014
That blonde dude dressed like a girl with weird pants and shoes with heels.

Jan 19, 2018 1:42 AM
Jul 2011
Those high heeled boots (katsu044 already mentioned that) are for riding (to hook the stirrups).
Primarily used by asian male riders, latter popular among european aristocrats and just after that became fashion only for women.
Maybe in the VE world there sill used by riders (even by motorcycle riders...some tradition?) but also wearied by the ladies.

About the show.
Yes the visuals are great and the setting is interesting. Not many objective flaws, maybe it's a little bit superficial.
But the story doesn't engage me at all.
I don't mind some drama like Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu or SOL like Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou. There is something lacking here, maybe because those 2 episodes are anime original.
megaloadJan 19, 2018 1:49 AM
Jan 19, 2018 2:02 AM
Mar 2016
I can already tell now this is exactly my type of anime, I already feel so sad for Violet and really want her to do well. Also this episode was just so beautiful, I was almost crying when Violet got her brooch back and the President was talking about Gilbert.
Jan 19, 2018 2:06 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
shanimebib said:
Not as good as the pilot episode but it gave us more idea of the setting of the world and how the dolls came to be. I like the two girls who got introduced in this episode even though I am reading that they are filler characters.

Nothing much to add but I am looking forward to know what actually happened to Gilbert. It is strongly implied that he's dead but it could be something else. Unless they tell me that he's dead, I will cling onto the brooch like Violet and think that he's still amongst the living.

Hibikase said:
But doesn't reading and writing come hand in hand? If you can read, you can write, and vice versa.

You do have a valid point but it's not always the case. Hey, I myself for an example of someone who can read a couple of languages (one of them is Japanese, I would say I can read basic Japanese, around 500 kanji) but cannot write them (including some hiragana, the shapes are all over the place when I want to write them even though I know how they look like). Because I was never taught the stroke orders and the proportion of sizes nor did I learn them myself.

Violet Evergarden is actually a well thought out production so far.

I dunno how much is covered in the novel regarding the world but KyoAni already set the foundation of the world it is taking place in.

Lack of education happens in a post war era when the war was prolonged, that went on for like years so the public wouldn't have access to even basic education due to lack of infrastructure even after the war had ended. WWI and WWII are examples where the mainland of Europe and Eastern Europe had a demise in basic education. Also, we know that the technologies usually take giant leap during wars. WWI and WWII instigated some of the most amazing (originally developed for military purposes) technologies, byproducts of which also boomed industrialization during the post war era. An example would be the research and development of FETs that changed the whole civilization in the next 70 years to this date. This can be related to both the automobile industry that got mentioned in this episode through a woman who received Violet's ridiculously straightforward letter and the prosthetic hands that Violet has.

We have to understand that THEY are in a world that is similar to ours but not exactly the one we are living in. At least this should come across to fans given the way it is shown that the world is a mix of different cultures. Notice how Benedict is effortlessly using chopsticks to eat "Yakisoba" in a post war pseudo European setting. Sounds trivial, but it was shown intentionally, which is called visual story telling. It's a world where they use a language that is different from ours. The characters are a mix of different symbols and existing ones we find in different languages seen in the typewriter. "F" and "J" are mentioned but they don't even exist on the typewriter Violet was using. We will also notice the story also contains both Japanese and English honorifics when people are addressed.

If someone pays close attention to small details, it is actually a very well thought out writing. No one ever asked how and why Edward's hand or leg moved in FMA but people are trying to nitpick on almost anything in this one because they are too preoccupied with the idea that this story is taking place in OUR world when it clearly isn't. I will reiterate. THEY are in a world that is similar to ours but not exactly the one we are living in.
That's just MAL Forums in a nutshell - The place where people bitch and whine over surface level shit and completely disregard everything else hidden between the lines and execution because its "cool" to hate on anything mainstream or generic (I'm still waiting on the day where people realize that nothing will be original anymore) no matter how hard you gotta reach for it

This is why I barely take part in discussions on here anymore, its really not worth the headache

But on a side note, are Hodgins and the head Auto Doll girl actually a thing? Because I really want them to be lol
TokoyaJan 19, 2018 2:16 AM
Jan 19, 2018 3:25 AM
Jul 2010
alpha_shadow said:
Well, I thought episode two was significantly better than the first one.

You thought so? I thought episode two was far worse than the first episode :O
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2018 3:32 AM
Jul 2010
TheServant said:
This episode really showed how the quality really differed between the visuals & the script. As expected from the screenwriter. & the director did not help too. Well, let's see how the next anime from KyoAni will fare.

Clannad is the only thing KyoAni did right imo.
I have absolutely zero faith when it comes to them nowdays.. But I am hoping, with Violet. Hope the LN is that good as people say it is, and that they make a great adaption out of it. But keep your expectations low. We're talking about KyoAni after all...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2018 3:35 AM
Jul 2010
Silent-Ninja said:
People making rash judgements on a show's overall quality within two episodes never ceases to make me laugh and face-palm so hard. A true representation of the Internet lol. xD

How do I feel about the show so far? KyoAni always deliver fantastic visuals in their productions, so that's no surprise. Although, they could tone down some of the exposure or filters in some scenes as I found they were a bit too much. The story's premise of a former child soldier who's been robbed of her humanity, shaped into the personification of a "doll", and wishes to regain her humanity through the profession of composing letters for people holds potential. However, my biggest fear for this show is that the show's writing may not be up to par with the visuals. I'd rather be a surprised pessimist than a disappointed optimist because I want to be proven wrong.

In terms of the second episode, I felt it was lackluster in comparison to the first episode not because of its slow pacing alone. It's also come to my attention from some people's comments that KyoAni has decided to add in non-canon characters who I found bland which made it feel more dull. This is a terrible combination and a likeable cast of characters would surely make it much easier to enjoy the show's slow pacing. 3-gatsu no Lion is a perfect example of how to write an engaging slow-paced slice of life show by adding in a lovable cast of characters. I also really hope the show does a great job with Violet's character development because her "doll" personality can only go so far without making the entire show dull and the ending song was just not very good.

I don't intend to drop this show anytime soon. I intend to see it all the way through to the end before I form my opinion on the entire show's overall quality. Definitely looking forward to the next episode.

Well written! Totally agree with everything you said!
Jan 19, 2018 3:54 AM
Jan 2016
Julle said:
But keep your expectations low.

I have low expectation for most anime. So do not worry.

megaload said:
There is something lacking here, maybe because those 2 episodes are anime original.

Oh, so first 2 episodes are anime original? Interesting. I wonder when it will start to adapt the original source, or maybe this whole thing will be anime original.
Jan 19, 2018 4:22 AM

Apr 2011
This series so far (in a lot of ways), is reminding me of when Hyouka aired.
A lot of people disliked it or were disappointed bc they expected 'mystery'-mysteries and not slice-of-life character studies.

In both cases of that and VE, I saw the trailer and got a very good vibe from it. And so I go in with no expectations.
(Um, my bottom line is)
Don't judge it so hastily, and stop trying to predict what genre is ought to be/label it already.

Personally, I'm very pleased with VE.
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jan 19, 2018 5:17 AM

Apr 2009

oh boi, he wears high heels D=
Jan 19, 2018 6:11 AM

Dec 2015
How long is hogging gonna hide the fact about gilbert, this way its just gonna hurt more in the end. I hope they just keep the pace steady and not rushing it. And i do hope it end well
Jan 19, 2018 6:16 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
megaload said:
Those high heeled boots (katsu044 already mentioned that) are for riding (to hook the stirrups).
Primarily used by asian male riders, latter popular among european aristocrats and just after that became fashion only for women.
Maybe in the VE world there sill used by riders (even by motorcycle riders...some tradition?) but also wearied by the ladies.

That's interesting! Made me look up a bit more about this. Apparently it's said to have been worn by Persian horsemen. However, surely those heels were not stilettos like the ones Benedict is wearing. The originals were thin as well, but they were much shorter and not that thin.
Jan 19, 2018 6:22 AM
Oct 2014
Really? No one else concerned about the last part?
Jan 19, 2018 7:49 AM

Oct 2015
For some reason I'm still not sure if Gilbert has actually died. I got used to plot-twists where people who were supposed to be dead, are actually alive.
For the last 2 episodes they've been hinting really heavily that he's dead, but even in this episode, they didn't say he's dead. Just that he's not coming back. I guess we can't confirm if Gilbert's dead. We'll see.

So far I'm not exactly sure where the story is going. Maybe another war is coming up, or something big happens. I'll keep watching, I wonder where this is going.

Plot-hole: That girl seriously didn't read that 3-4 lines long letter she requested? Or if she can't read, at least she could have asked them to read it for her, if it was so important.
Slim_LamieJan 19, 2018 8:24 AM
Jan 19, 2018 8:52 AM

Nov 2011
Narration really tough and disillusioned in the dialogues, very different from that to which the KyoAni had accustomed me, Yay! Slow the pace, but even so something came out at the end of the episode. Beautiful contexts and environments shown, it was finally admitted that Major Gilbert is dead. Who knows what awaits us in the next episode.
Jan 19, 2018 9:33 AM
May 2017
Eanraig said:
Thought it was another painfully mediocre episode. Really disappointed in this show so far.
Why was this so hyped anyway?
sherpico said:
KonnoYuukiSenpai said:
what do you expect, every episode is an exciting war/ fighting scene?

I was expecting characters with at least some degree of emotional resonance. Nothing about Violet is relatable. Pitiable, yes, as she's suffered through war and abuse. But her reaction to that so far – pining after the major and 'wanting to know what love is' – is not realistic or compelling.
basically it’s really nothing new
Jan 19, 2018 9:48 AM

Aug 2008
RealityRush said:
destructo22 said:

Talked to my friend that speaks Japanese, the Netflix ones are more correct according to him. This line here:

"Cattleya: Just because you wanted a girl I can't believe it. Calling out a girl's name in bed. That was terrible."

Is weird because Cat doesn't actually use a subject in the first part of that sentence. Asenshi added "your parents" implying they wanted Hodj to be a girl, but there was no actual subject given to assume that with; she apparently says nothing about parents. Netflix's "you" makes a lot more sense though given the context of the scene as Cat is trying to overtly flirt with Hodj and it was probably an unfinished sentence to mess with Benedict who was watching nearby. Aside from the first part of the third line, the rest is pretty directly translated. Asenshi goofed on this one. The English Dub, ironically, is probably the most correct translation for the situation here.
Thanks for some insight on this one.
Jan 19, 2018 10:04 AM

Jun 2015
destructo22 said:
Thanks for some insight on this one.

I have to correct my previous comment actually. Here is a write-up he actually did on that translation issue on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/7rh2ug/the_case_for_fansubs/dsx4iv7.

So apparently Asenshi's may be a bit closer, but the actual Japanese lines are nebulous and when I listened to the French dub, they even translated it a little different as well. So it seems like a confusing statement regardless of the language.
Jan 19, 2018 11:00 AM

Apr 2015
If anyone else was confused by the "calling out another girl's name in bed" scene with Cattleya and Hodgins, Netflix's translation fucked up.

Cattleya and Hodgins don't have an intimate relationship already, nor did he call out "Claudia" in bed. Hodgins' real given name is Claudia—his parents wanted a girl. Cattleya is saying that it would be embarrassing, hypothetically/teasingly, for her to call that name out in bed.

"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jan 19, 2018 11:21 AM

Aug 2008
CatSoul said:
If anyone else was confused by the "calling out another girl's name in bed" scene with Cattleya and Hodgins, Netflix's translation fucked up.

Cattleya and Hodgins don't have an intimate relationship already, nor did he call out "Claudia" in bed. Hodgins' real given name is Claudia—his parents wanted a girl. Cattleya is saying that it would be embarrassing, hypothetically/teasingly, for her to call that name out in bed.

Who's to say which one is correct? That image only tells me there's a discrepancy. If you happen to speak Japanese, then I would love some more clarification on that scene.
Jan 19, 2018 11:23 AM

Mar 2014
FMmatron said:

She's such a Boa Hancock look alike.

Really nice episode again,even better than the first one for me,getting the feel for this show and I can relate to Violets struggle.

Oh my god! You're right! XD
Jan 19, 2018 11:36 AM
Jan 2016
This show is extremely overrated just because kyoani is doing it

The episode was BORING
Jan 19, 2018 11:55 AM
Nov 2017
I felt this episode lasted for hours and hours, that's a bad sign imo I just wanted to finish lol, it was boring, dull and uneventful, felt like the 2nd episode of Overlord II :/ of course I'm not gonna drop Overlord but some people hyped me about this show and so far I'm underwhelmed, I guess I'll give episode 3 a try before, maybe dropping it.
Jan 19, 2018 12:01 PM

Jun 2015
zzshcl said:

The episode was BORING

Or maybe it's because, ya know, people enjoy different things than you. Mind blowing, I know.
Jan 19, 2018 12:39 PM

May 2012
It was a good episode. The first episode i actually watched without knowing what this anime was about and cause it was related with war i even thought we would see fights and stuff.

This second episode i watched with the right mindset and i actually like it quite a bit.

The problem is that this show was so overhyped that now we will see this forum filled with people complaining it being "overrated" or bad and this gets tiring too fast.
I despise woke people.
Jan 19, 2018 1:15 PM

Feb 2015
I am really liking this. They are taking their time to establish things. There is no clear "we need to do this, this and this to reach the end goal". We're simply following Violet's new work as she tries to understand complex human emotions and speech. The characters are obviously not a focus (except for Violet) but they have been established well. They don't feel like "anime characters", if you know what I mean. It's refreshing. And it does help that this anime is so pretty to look at. Will continue.
Jan 19, 2018 1:57 PM
Jun 2013
I haven't read the source material but the story seems to be well written up to this point, however it really needs to start getting interesting now. These incredibly slow first two episodes are making it hard to get into as is already, and I can't blame people for calling this show boring, simply because it really isn't that enjoyable of a watch so far. But I love the atmosphere of this show, very heartwarming.

If I had to rate this show based on the first two episodes, I'd give it a 6/10. Definitely going to keep watching.
Jan 19, 2018 2:15 PM

Jun 2017
So if I understand this correctly from the glasses girl explanation the first original Dolls were indeed machines and humans took up that role later. Just what kind of past Violet has that made her into a "machine" even though she is human. Was she already like this when Gilbert's asshole brother picked her up as a present?

I hope they expand on this more.

Edit: Also how the hell do they have so advanced artificial limbs when the story seems to be set in a WW2 like era lol.
Jan 19, 2018 2:36 PM
Jan 2016
RealityRush said:
zzshcl said:

The episode was BORING

Or maybe it's because, ya know, people enjoy different things than you. Mind blowing, I know.

Don't need to be pressed
Jan 19, 2018 2:45 PM

Mar 2014
I like this show a lot so far. I wouldn't say it's boring at all.
Jan 19, 2018 2:59 PM
Jul 2011
@AngelicTotoro
This series so far (in a lot of ways), is reminding me of when Hyouka aired.

Sadly for me there is one little difference. I loved every minute of Hyouka, it is not the same with VE.

@tingy
And why the riding boots must be with similar design as the persian ones?
I am just theorizing where the tradition came from and that they may symbolize something different in this world.
Jan 19, 2018 3:12 PM

May 2015
It was kind of a boring episode. And Violet is so awkward, I don't think I like her as a main character... she alright but not very interesting.
Jan 19, 2018 4:40 PM

Apr 2016
Hodgins says that "He's not coming back", which doesn't necessarily confirm that Gilbert is dead. There are five things I can think of, in order of likelihood.

1. Gilbert is in a coma.
2. Gilbert is alive but is so psychologically devastated, he'll never be himself again.
3. Gilbert is actually a traitor, and Hodgins can't bear to tell Violet that man she loved betrayed them.
4. Gilbert is MIA, possibly captured by the enemy nation and still in custody after the truce.
5. Gilbert is actually dead.

Not much else to say about the episode, though it was cool to see that the pub decorated in flowers that Hodgins went to is based off of the Churchill Arms in London.
Jan 19, 2018 4:44 PM

Aug 2013
shanimebib said:
icontinuetofight said:

This episode pretty much explained what are dolls. They are hired living breathing human beings (I think only women) to write for those who cannot write. It was explained by Erica through her monologues how the term dolls came to be.

that's why i asked if the anime is original content already.

the synopsys of the novel says the dolls are products and they can be manufactured. violet is one of them
Jan 19, 2018 5:07 PM

Oct 2012
sherpico said:
...this one seems anything but mature. It wants to be, with its themes of war, suffering, and Love™ but it all comes off like a teenager's unrealistic, overly romanticized conception of those things.

+1

GangsterCat said:
this anime...
Expectation: about war veteran Violet recovering from war PTSD and getting some love drama or something like that.
Reality: about legit autistic, socially inept toddler Violet learning some social etiquette, tact and common sense (with drama).

and that ending song's singer sounds absolutely awful btw. remove the vocal and the song might actually be really good.

+1 The problem is the main character is probably the least interesting one in this show. And most of the other characters aren't good too.

I don't know what it is but this anime feels awkward to me, like they are trying to make a drama but are bad at that. Random fanservice based on anime tropes doesn't help either, quite contrary. Everything is just unintersting, false and meh... Why should I even care about those characters?

But the problem of this show is mainly the writing, the story just feels so empty and the dialogues lacks some clever twist. I honestly can't see any masterpiece in here, dunno why so many people hyped about this anime.
Jan 19, 2018 6:10 PM

Nov 2007
icontinuetofight said:
shanimebib said:

that's why i asked if the anime is original content already.

the synopsys of the novel says the dolls are products and they can be manufactured. violet is one of them

The heck?! You mean the one in MAL? If you mean the MAL synopsis then it's not correct. Whoever wrote that synopsis must have just come up with their own idea. There is nowhere mentioned that Auto Memoir Dolls are machines. In the original synopsis, the machine that is talked about is basically the typewriter. And Auto Memoir Dolls are those who provide typewriting service.

I am translating the novel synopsis from the official website:

The name 'Jidou Shuki Ningyou' (Auto Memoir Doll) came to be a long time ago. Dr. Orlando developed a machine capable of recording words from natural human voice. Although, originally it was built just for his beloved wife, it gained popularity all over the world; and thereon formed organizations those would lend such machines as means of service.

"I rush to wherever I am needed by my clients. Auto Memoir Doll at your service; I am Violet Evergarden." a sweetly ringing voice with robotic beauty, parts from a beautiful blue-eyed blonde woman as if she jumped right out from a tale.

Now I know where the confusions came from.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 19, 2018 6:56 PM
Jul 2017
I didn’t like Erica and Iris. The episode would’ve been better without Erica’s depressing scenes.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2018

244 by _Anime-Lover-44_ »»
Apr 15, 1:02 AM

» Do you love Violet Evergarden? ( 1 2 )

Stacias - Jul 19, 2022

90 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 5, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2018

616 by Nekogirl27 »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2018

239 by AdrianRawr »»
Mar 30, 6:50 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2018

498 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Mar 26, 5:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.