Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 17, 2018 7:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another episode with phenomenal visuals in terms of technical quality. We got Violet with her working on the ghostwriter after being assigned to the task.

I kinda like her character chemistry with Cattleya Baudelaire this episode as the two are able to get along surprisingly well. I'm also starting to like the music of this show more than I had expected.
Stark700Jan 17, 2018 7:22 AM
Jan 17, 2018 7:34 AM
May 2015
Thought it was another painfully mediocre episode. Really disappointed in this show so far.
Jan 17, 2018 7:36 AM

Sep 2016
this anime...

Expectation: about war veteran Violet recovering from war PTSD and getting some love drama or something like that.
Reality: about legit autistic, socially inept toddler Violet learning some social etiquette, tact and common sense (with drama).

and that ending song's singer sounds absolutely awful btw. remove the vocal and the song might actually be really good.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jan 17, 2018 7:48 AM

Mar 2013
Stark700 said:
Another episode with phenomenal visuals in terms of technical quality. We got Violet with her working on the ghostwriter after being assigned to the task. I kinda like her character chemistry with Cattleya Baudelaire this episode as the two are able to get along surprisingly well. I'm also starting to like the music of this show more than I had expected.

Agreed! Fantastic episode in terms of animation, backgrounds, and overall visual quality. Like you said really warming up to the ost. Torn about the old photo/film look the studio is doing for the film compositing. I didn't notice the first episode but re watching that and watching ep 2 its starting to become noticeably desaturated in terms of color though. (Not in the good limited color palette sense either but this just might be me).

Still not sure about how they are changing the narrative slightly. I love the added narrative to better flesh out the transition Violet is making as a soldier to a ghostwriter/auto memory doll since it gives her the necessary character development for future events. It felt absolutely necessary since a sudden time skip to her starting work/travelling would feel unnatural and forced. However the way they are switching around story events and changing things up made me unsure on the overall direction for now.

Some of the new characters in the anime adaptation are hit or miss so far. Iris felt more like a narrative baggage used to instigate unnecessary conflict for Violet when just showing her struggling to empathize with clients was enough of a conflict in my opinion. Erica however was a nice addition since she acts as a nice crutch for Violet so it was a welcome addition. Fleshing out Benedict and Cattelya personality earlier in the story was a nice addition!

Overall my main critique is that this felt more like a 2nd half for episode 1 then a 2nd episode and would've paced better as a hour long episode. (I know this is a weird nit picky thought but I can't word it better in my mind) and hope next episode we get a OP :]!

GangsterCat said:

and that ending song's singer sounds absolutely awful btw. remove the vocal and the song might actually be really good.

Yeah I thought this was one of Chihara Minori's weaker songs. I'm used to her doing high octane vocals like kyoukai no kanata op, so while the slow paced ending song was surprising it didn't leave enough an impression with her singing style for me.
SalmonSandwichJan 17, 2018 9:01 AM
Jan 17, 2018 8:02 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly another strong episode which is making me wonder if this anime is able to keep this up, if it does it will certainly be a very good anime probably the best of the season and maybe even the year.
Tho that last part is hard to say seeing as the year just started.
I really enjoyed this episode.
Jan 17, 2018 12:08 PM

Apr 2016
Well looks like they're really going all out in terms of consistency in the art. I liked the way this episode focused on Violet's interactions with her colleagues, which the novel didn't really focus much on.

BUT, almost everything in this episode was just extra plot added by KyoAni. Only a very small portion of Chapter 6, which was the flashback, was included. Now this is getting me worried. With 12 episodes left, they have to make sure they adapt the 12 remaining chapters perfectly. Slightly felt like a waste of an episode to some extent. In what order they will adapt the chapters is yet another problem they will have to solve.

The new characters they added, Erica and Iris, felt more like a bad addition to me. They're making it harder for themselves by reducing focus on the other characters who are clearly more relevant and interesting, especially Hodgins and Cattleya.
Major_GilbertJan 17, 2018 12:11 PM

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Jan 17, 2018 12:16 PM

May 2015
tbh i dont like the ed song
i want to pat and hug her when she received the brosche
Jan 17, 2018 12:20 PM

Apr 2016
kurikinton said:
tbh i dont like the ed song
i want to pat and hug her when she received the brosche

Agreed. Highly disappointed by that. The scene where she received the brooch was great, as you said.
Major_GilbertJan 17, 2018 12:25 PM

Jan 17, 2018 12:58 PM
Nov 2015
It was shit.
And I'm sick of the garbage-tier filter
Jan 17, 2018 1:04 PM
Oct 2017
TFW you expect some slice of life and drama but get comedy instead.

How about making Baudelaire the MC and focusing on her relationship with Hodgins?? I really couldn't care less about the other 3 girls. Just bland and hard to relate.
Jan 17, 2018 1:17 PM

Nov 2013
Liked it, though it felt more like 1.5 instead of 2, the pacing is somewhat slow for my taste. That inserted song/ED felt a little out of place as ̶M̶i̶t̶s̶u̶k̶i̶ Erika hasn't received much development, but well...
It's getting a little cringey as people around her learn about Gilbert's death and she doesn't catch any flag.
Overall good episode, 5/5 visuals, 2/5 development so around 3.5/5.
Jan 17, 2018 1:54 PM

Aug 2012
Its boring.. This studio has the best quality if you compare with every studio nowadays. I think that Kyoani needs better scripts.
Jan 17, 2018 2:02 PM

Jul 2015
Will KyoAni do anything else with this anime other than making it very well animated? And it doesn't even look visually pleasing compared to series like Hibike or Hyouka.

Another alright at best episode, the characters are so meh and everything just goes at snail pace without really feeling that it's worth it for the story, I hope it gets better soon but my expectations keep going down.
Jan 17, 2018 3:32 PM
Aug 2015
Major_Gilbert said:
Well looks like they're really going all out in terms of consistency in the art. I liked the way this episode focused on Violet's interactions with her colleagues, which the novel didn't really focus much on.

BUT, almost everything in this episode was just extra plot added by KyoAni. Only a very small portion of Chapter 6, which was the flashback, was included. Now this is getting me worried. With 12 episodes left, they have to make sure they adapt the 12 remaining chapters perfectly. Slightly felt like a waste of an episode to some extent. In what order they will adapt the chapters is yet another problem they will have to solve.

The new characters they added, Erica and Iris, felt more like a bad addition to me. They're making it harder for themselves by reducing focus on the other characters who are clearly more relevant and interesting, especially Hodgins and Cattleya.

I didn't like this episode. Violet interactions with her colleagues could have been interesting but the way KyoAni did it was bad. This episode was a waste considering there are 12 episodes left. I'm not sure they'll cover every chapter of the novel. Since Erica got a focus, I'm sure they'll do the same for Iris (and I don't like her and the receptionnist girls who act in a condescending way with Violet and Benedict).

"The new characters they added, Erica and Iris, felt more like a bad addition to me." Indeed. I liked Benedict and Cattleya in the novel even if they don't appear much. They could have done good things giving them more screentime or development in the anime, but no, they decided to give more focus on extra characters. Like what ufotable did on Tales of Zestiria the X with Alisha and her knights... KyoAni is messing on what could have been one of their best animes...
Jan 17, 2018 3:41 PM

Sep 2017
I'm fine with it so far well. If anything, visuals still one of the most outstanding...but even other-wise, seen much worse things...4/5 overall, let's just see how it goes on.
DustterJan 17, 2018 3:52 PM
Jan 17, 2018 3:49 PM

Jun 2014
So this episode had a lot of focus on Erica, who I'm learning, based on others' comments, is an original character. Meh, didn't really care for her all that much. Another focal point was Violet and how she's still trying to overcome her social awkwardness. Honestly, I'm not too impressed with this show so far. It just started though, and there's still 12 episodes left, so hopefully it impresses me sooner rather than later.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 17, 2018 3:56 PM

Aug 2013
moaml_salm said:
It was shit.

Then stop watching, don't even bother with further episodes.
You will thank me later with the amount of time I saved you.
Jan 17, 2018 4:00 PM
Jan 2013
so far it doesn't feel like another cheap drama even though it might really be one. no one could relate to her at the moment, but if i read this correct she will eventually realize "this is what 'I love you' means" and cried over it..
Jan 17, 2018 4:01 PM

Aug 2013
Major_Gilbert said:

The girls are not canon? What the hell? But I say it in a good way because I really liked them both.

But I share your concerns as well.
RussianWolfJan 17, 2018 4:05 PM
Jan 17, 2018 4:02 PM

Jun 2015
Very good episode, focusing on how Violet is doing her job. She's really good typing on a typewriter, but not at writing letters. She'll eventually learn. Violet finally getting the brooch back was a nice scene.
Jan 17, 2018 4:04 PM
Jan 2015
Beautiful to watch as expected but the story dragged through the middle. The ending got me, though. Can good people get the rewards they aptly deserve? I so, so want a happy ending but fear that it won't happen.
Jan 17, 2018 4:07 PM

Dec 2015
I rather liked the episode and the show overall so far. I want to know what the deal is with Violet though, is she actually a robot or just a broken child or something? I guess I gotta keep watching to find out.

Jan 17, 2018 4:17 PM

Mar 2016
When they showed the first encounter of Major Gilber and Violet Evergarden

I like this episode so far, I like how the director decided to focus on Violet's development, but the pacing is dead slow, the hype is gonna get low if this kind of episode continues even if the source material is captivating.

Hairstyle of Violet = Saber inspired

also this statement:
Can I just say that in this country that is clearly faux-European, it's weird that the characters are eating Yakisoba with chopsticks and using generally Japanese mannerisms like bowing. Seems out of place. - TheOneWithNoName

On the other hand, the story(Mrs. Orland's Novel) that the glasses girl likes sums up how what was Violet Garden is all about.
youseikiJan 17, 2018 4:50 PM
Jan 17, 2018 4:27 PM

May 2015
moaml_salm said:
It was shit.

Well stop watching it and go back to Naruto
Jan 17, 2018 4:31 PM

Sep 2017
i don't like this anime because it's bad
Edward Elric > your waifu

Jan 17, 2018 4:38 PM

Oct 2017
I guess people are too hype about it and eventually drawing some action or other fast pacing anime fans to watch. IT IS A DRAMA AND SLICE OF LIFE ANIME! I REPEAT IT IS A SLICE OF LIFE GENRE ANIME! it supposed to be slow pace and relax, what do you expect, every episode is an exciting war/ fighting scene? This episode focuses on how Violet interacting with the ppl in the same company. Sure it might be a hell of boring for some people but I don't think it deserves to get so many criticisms on for just a 2 episode and get talk shit about it because you are overhyped(Plus don't read any information about it). If you don't like slice of life genres, just don't watch it, there is no needed to keep watching it and talking shit about it. The animation and soundtracks are still good. Violet is still like a mechanical doll until she starts to have feelings and changes ( It won't change so fast significantly dude if it is fast the anime will be like end in 6 episode)

“It's okay to live, even if there's no greater point to living. -” Konno Yuuki

“God would never put us through all this suffering if he didn't think we could bear it.” -Konno Yuuki

“Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard.” – Sora

Jan 17, 2018 4:43 PM

Jul 2017
I'm enjoying this show. I see that it's getting a lot of hate, but with a show that was hyped up so much backlash was inevitable.
Jan 17, 2018 4:49 PM
Mar 2017
KonnoYuukiSenpai said:
what do you expect, every episode is an exciting war/ fighting scene?

I was expecting characters with at least some degree of emotional resonance. Nothing about Violet is relatable. Pitiable, yes, as she's suffered through war and abuse. But her reaction to that so far – pining after the major and 'wanting to know what love is' – is not realistic or compelling.
Jan 17, 2018 5:27 PM

Apr 2016
I think this is a fine episode . I still want to give this anime a go . let see how far the story can go .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Jan 17, 2018 5:31 PM

Nov 2009
2 episodes in and I'm already pissed off with them beating around the bush when it comes to the Major, is he dead or not? ffs.
Jan 17, 2018 5:37 PM

Apr 2016
Kirie-san said:
Major_Gilbert said:

I didn't like this episode. Violet interactions with her colleagues could have been interesting but the way KyoAni did it was bad. This episode was a waste considering there are 12 episodes left. I'm not sure they'll cover every chapter of the novel. Since Erica got a focus, I'm sure they'll do the same for Iris (and I don't like her and the receptionnist girls who act in a condescending way with Violet and Benedict).

"The new characters they added, Erica and Iris, felt more like a bad addition to me." Indeed. I liked Benedict and Cattleya in the novel even if they don't appear much. They could have done good things giving them more screentime or development in the anime, but no, they decided to give more focus on extra characters. Like what ufotable did on Tales of Zestiria the X with Alisha and her knights... KyoAni is messing on what could have been one of their best animes...

Finally someone who agrees with my point. Honestly, they could've just followed the novel the way it is and it would've been much better, without adding the new characters.

Jan 17, 2018 5:52 PM

Oct 2017
I finished 2 episodes already and I know why the rage of so many people.

This show is clearly not for edgy teenagers who only likes power fantasy, yet people over-hyped it as if all the anime community should watch it. Mal score pretty much reflects the average age group of audience in Mal.

I personally LOVE this show and how detail the characters emotion and interaction is, but I can understand why edgy teenagers can't take this kind of slow and steady work of art and literature. To me this show character portrayed is much better than Ancient Magus Bride.

PS: People thought Violet is a dick, but this is EXACTLY THE POINT.
If she suddenly acts like a sympathetic human being despite being called a weapon and just recently retired from battle-field, then I would say Violet character portray is a failure.
So far I think they did a very good job showing the awkwardness of Violet's reaction and attitude.
Ventus_SJan 17, 2018 6:10 PM
Jan 17, 2018 6:02 PM

Oct 2014
I see... so Erica and Iris are filler characters.
Well, I'm going to be honest: they're boring ones. While I do understand why they exists, I hope they don't have to have too much of an important role in the future. Violet already has enough support around her to let this story be the masterpiece they chose to adapt in the first place.
I also hope next episode we will get not only Gilbert, but also Hodgins and Cattleya.
Looks like that's the format of the story: Violet isn't the one we are supposed to sympathize and relate with during the earlier part of the story (she's sitting third-person "for her learning process"), but it's Gilbert, Hodgins, and Cattleya. Only in the later part we'll get Violet and Benedict to shine (hopefully.)

Great animation, as usual, btw.
Jan 17, 2018 6:05 PM

Dec 2016
She tried hard that's for sure.

I knew there would be problems as she doesn't understand human emotions, which was on full display when speaking with those customers who did like her work.

I'm glad Erica stood up for her.

Great new look for violet, I really like it.

Wow the colonel is one awesome dude, giving up his entire pay so her could get the precious brooch back.

The major meant so much to him as well as Violet.
Jan 17, 2018 6:14 PM

Apr 2013
Better than the first, the flow just feels more natural and I liked Cattleya's character. It must be awkward and a bit irritating working with Violet, but I definitely can see the kind of character growth the author is striving for.
Jan 17, 2018 6:16 PM

May 2015
ass_yrian said:
this episode, just like the previous one, put its animation at 100% while leaving the substance at 0%

dropped

Except that's not the case whatsoever.

Jan 17, 2018 6:27 PM

Oct 2017
Kittens-kun said:
ass_yrian said:
this episode, just like the previous one, put its animation at 100% while leaving the substance at 0%

dropped

Don't argue with someone who has a mental age of 10~16.

Honestly this anime should have been a niche genre like Rakuga, but people overhyped it and all the edgy teenagers caught in the hype train and watch something that's inherently not interesting for them.
Jan 17, 2018 6:29 PM

Mar 2016
Damn, I'm impressed that a lot of people are being predictable in this thread, this psychological dynamics is easy to guess, I bet a lot of people will still drop it till the drama starts.
Jan 17, 2018 6:38 PM

Aug 2014
I wasn't expecting anything from this anime, but i like it so far, the animation itself is worth the watch
Jan 17, 2018 6:44 PM

Dec 2015
Okay so I am confused. These Auto Memoir Dolls are ghostwriters for people CAN'T write right? That means that they do not have the skill of being able to write in whatever time period this anime is set in. Certain people are obviously not educated or predisposed to the skill of writing like people in this day and age can.

But doesn't reading and writing come hand in hand? If you can read, you can write, and vice versa.

Maybe I'm just being ignorant, but one of the customers that requested a ghostwriting CLEARLY knew how to read the letter, and expressed dislike in how Erica failed to convey his message the way he liked to. Wouldn't it be easier if he simply just wrote the letter himself then? Since he can obviously read (and know the shapes of the letters by heart), would it be so hard to recreate those letters on paper himself?

Maybe it is the fact that these customer are not eloquent enough to write the letters and must let someone else write them? Idk, I probably sound dumb right now. Someone pls explain to me

Anyways, incredible episode. Not much more to say than that. It obviously didn't have as many emotional gut-punches as the first episode, but it makes it up with some superb character moments and writing that takes us deeper in the mind and perspective of Violet.

I love the subtleties that KyoAni puts in their shows and this particular one seems bursting at the seams with incredibly detailed and meaningful character gestures and interactions. Erica is a surprisingly deep character, and Iris could also have the potential to break out of her supposed "bitchy" stereotype. All of the Auto Memoir dolls are also named after flowers which is neat. I also really want to learn more about Cattleya and Hodgins.

RIP Gillbert. My heart will break when Violet finds out that he is never coming back ;(
"Anime is trash and so am I."
Jan 17, 2018 6:47 PM

Apr 2014
Ventus_S said:
Kittens-kun said:

Honestly this anime should have been a niche genre like Rakuga, but people overhyped it and all the edgy teenagers caught in the hype train and watch something that's inherently not interesting for them.
Why are you straw-maning this hard. u know ppl can like not like this right? You are making up scenarios to justify your own insecurities.

Anyways nonsense aside this episode was a step up but still heavily flawed. They dropped most of the shitty filters or w.e animation technique you want to call it. It was unappealing and used grossly. Episode 2 is def a step up. Now I am excited for episode 3. Also the narrative picked up the pace.
Jan 17, 2018 6:53 PM

Oct 2017
moodie said:
Ventus_S said:

Why are you straw-maning this hard. u know ppl can like not like this right? You are making up scenarios to justify your own insecurities.

Anyways nonsense aside this episode was a step up but still heavily flawed. They dropped most of the shitty filters or w.e animation technique you want to call it. It was unappealing and used grossly. Episode 2 is def a step up. Now I am excited for episode 3. Also the narrative picked up the pace.

If he just said he doesn't like this anime and the subject doesn't interest him, I'd respect that.

But saying 100% animation and 0 substance is just plain wrong and ignorant.

Read the context before accusing me.
Jan 17, 2018 6:55 PM

Apr 2014
Ventus_S said:
moodie said:

If he just said he doesn't like this anime and the subject is not interesting to him, I'd respect that.

But saying 100% animation and 0 substance is just plain wrong and ignorant.

Read the context before accusing me.
Or for him its 0 substance. srsly after u watch more anime ull realize why ppl feel the way they feel
Jan 17, 2018 7:01 PM

Apr 2012
I liked this episode, because it made more clarity in the settings and personality of the characters. And a few trivial, but lovely pairings, lol. If this continues, then this will be one of my most favorite titles this season.

I was particularly interested in Benedict, whose existence in the show boils down to easy chemistry with MC and an indication that he is a failed womanizer. And Cattleya and Iris, both of whom turned out to be straight women, to my surprise, given their types and current trends in KyoAni.

Jan 17, 2018 7:08 PM

Jan 2013
Even though that we already knew that he was dead, it was still sad to hear it.
So that's why Claudia didn't have any money...what a great attitude he had.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 17, 2018 7:17 PM

Jul 2014
Ventus_S said:
I finished 2 episodes already and I know why the rage of so many people.

This show is clearly not for edgy teenagers who only likes power fantasy, yet people over-hyped it as if all the anime community should watch it. Mal score pretty much reflects the average age group of audience in Mal.

I personally LOVE this show and how detail the characters emotion and interaction is, but I can understand why edgy teenagers can't take this kind of slow and steady work of art and literature. To me this show character portrayed is much better than Ancient Magus Bride.

PS: People thought Violet is a dick, but this is EXACTLY THE POINT.
If she suddenly acts like a sympathetic human being despite being called a weapon and just recently retired from battle-field, then I would say Violet character portray is a failure.
So far I think they did a very good job showing the awkwardness of Violet's reaction and attitude.

Yeah, good job dismissing all the reasonable criticisms from everyone and ridiculing/name-calling others and saying they're all "edgy teenagers" who supposedly lack the mental maturity to appreciate this kind of storytelling. Your ad hominems really help your case. /sarcasm
"Beyond the veil of cherry blossom petals blown by the wind - almost like their promised reunion -

Feelings pile up with the passage of time: once the torrent of emotions comes rushing down, what is the spectacle that awaits?"
Jan 17, 2018 7:25 PM

Dec 2015
Ventus_S said:
Kittens-kun said:

I honestly have never seen anything get so OBLITERATED by hype than this show. It is kind of KyoAni's fault for hyping this show up so much with the first CM, which looked full-blown dramatic scenes and even have hints of an action show in it, especially with the scene of her with the axe.

Like wtf was KyoAni THINKING? This CM is obviously not representative of what the show is about. Why couldn't they have took a more conservative approach with the show's promotion by showing a more muted depiction of the show as a pensive character piece instead of some sort of dramatic action/romance show like a sparkly glittery FMA:B?

What I am saying is that the backlash this show is receiving right now IS deserved because of KyoAni's poor decisions for presenting the show before release as something that it is CLEARLY not.

Also, when did a show ever need to have a relatable main character to be good? It is about constructing a deep and fleshed out character with explained motives and backstory, not to create a character that anyone can project themselves on to. You can't really criticize a show or story for being objectively bad just because a character does not resonate with you personally. Isn't the point of consuming anime to escape reality and take on different perspectives on stories and worlds that are different from your own?

In this case, people are calling Violet a bad character because they are annoyed by the way she acts, and then the show takes shit for it. That makes no sense to me because I found Violet's current personality and actions to be believable considering her backstory and how she was raised from the little information we have so far. Characters are supposed to develop, so if you can't stand her right now, either drop the show and stop posting illegitimate criticism or continue to see whether this character changes or not (for better or for worse)

I hope I didn't sound too salty, because I don't mean to directly attack anyone. But I also have the right to point out some people's bullshit.
Jan 17, 2018 7:26 PM
Mar 2017
Ventus_S said:

It's funny you say this. I'm in my 30s and tend to hate 'edgy' shows, but to me so far this one seems anything but mature. It wants to be, with its themes of war, suffering, and Love™ but it all comes off like a teenager's unrealistic, overly romanticized conception of those things.
Jan 17, 2018 7:32 PM

Dec 2015
sherpico said:
Ventus_S said:

It's funny you say this. I'm in my 30s and tend to hate 'edgy' shows, but to me so far this one seems anything but mature. It wants to be, with its themes of war, suffering, and Love™ but it all comes off like a teenager's unrealistic, overly romanticized conception of those things.
I don't think you really understand what this show is actually about lol. But hey, you do you man.
Jan 17, 2018 7:45 PM
Dec 2016
Dlwuik said:
i don't like this anime because it's bad

the stop watching it
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2018

244 by _Anime-Lover-44_ »»
Apr 15, 1:02 AM

» Do you love Violet Evergarden? ( 1 2 )

Stacias - Jul 19, 2022

90 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 5, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2018

616 by Nekogirl27 »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2018

239 by AdrianRawr »»
Mar 30, 6:50 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2018

498 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Mar 26, 5:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.