Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 15, 2018 7:49 PM

Aug 2012
Why this have that tag. It's a scam. Oregairu its more phycological and don't have the tag.
Jan 21, 2018 11:46 AM
Jun 2016
I disagree. The main character, Kiyotaka, does a lot of manipulating throughout the show. The final arc on the island is a great example of this. He pretty much controlled all of the events going on based on his decisions. Kiyotaka also has a lot of mystery about him and his use of manipulation can be compared to that of Johan's in Monster.
Jan 21, 2018 1:03 PM

Aug 2012
settosucceed said:
I disagree. The main character, Kiyotaka, does a lot of manipulating throughout the show. The final arc on the island is a great example of this. He pretty much controlled all of the events going on based on his decisions. Kiyotaka also has a lot of mystery about him and his use of manipulation can be compared to that of Johan's in Monster.

manipulating is different to deep. I am psychologist student and this doesn't deserve the Tag, its just another school anime with a braggart main character. Oreigairu it's better and don't have the tag.
Jan 21, 2018 1:04 PM

Apr 2016
It's just farce, as many other tags and missing tags in MAL listed shows.
Jan 21, 2018 5:58 PM
Jun 2016
Mario_Isla said:
settosucceed said:

manipulating is different to deep. I am psychologist student and this doesn't deserve the Tag, its just another school anime with a braggart main character. Oreigairu it's better and don't have the tag.

I understand what you are saying about it not being deep. I just feel there is an argument to be made that kiyotaka is a weaker character version of Johan and has some of the tendencies that would give the psychological tag.
Jan 21, 2018 6:14 PM

Aug 2012
settosucceed said:
Mario_Isla said:

I understand what you are saying about it not being deep. I just feel there is an argument to be made that kiyotaka is a weaker character version of Johan and has some of the tendencies that would give the psychological tag.

Mmm, but really, I think that the most part of the people missuderstand the concept, the phycogical doesnt mean smarts character and complicated deductions. If this anime have the tag, like 100 more must have it.
Jan 22, 2018 9:54 PM

Dec 2016
Mario_Isla said:
Why this have that tag. It's a scam. Oregairu its more phycological and don't have the tag.
I agree. If this has psychological, JoJo's should have psychological XD
Jan 23, 2018 7:47 AM

Jan 2017
Shion said:
Mario_Isla said:

Probably because the light novel has it, but since the anime fucked things up I can see why people would question it(not saying that the anime is bad, it was kinda fun but things would've been a lot better if they just followed the source material)
Jan 23, 2018 2:59 PM

Aug 2012
CloudACC said:
Shion said:

Probably because the light novel has it, but since the anime fucked things up I can see why people would question it(not saying that the anime is bad, it was kinda fun but things would've been a lot better if they just followed the source material)

Yeah, the sad its that I cant read the novels in Spanish and read in English is difficult yet

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

234 by XokoKnight »»
Apr 15, 5:32 AM

» Why that dramatic tho

kingsley_017 - Apr 14

2 by Theo1899 »»
Apr 14, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

524 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

208 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

168 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 3:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.