Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2018 5:20 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I enjoyed that scene where Natasha confronted Eto about the necklace. Time travel always seems to make things more interesting. And I can't believe we actually got a dragon. But I'm even more surprised that nerdy looking kid protected the crew from the dragon's attack. I guess he was the mvp in this episode.
Jan 6, 2022 4:47 PM

Aug 2020
Thanks to the Hentai Gods, finally a decent and enjoyable H scene. That H scene with Rea was pretty hot with how smoothly animated it was. I can only imagine how much better it could have looked if only it was actually explicit instead of softcore. So much wasted potential to possibly be the best 90's H scene just scrambled away. Seems kinda weird how easily she wanted to fuck Eto for no reason at all, but neh ...as long as the H scene is actually good I don't nitpick the stupid logic behind it. Shame that the only characters that get any development are Ratasya and both Kakerus in a not so interesting romance. Seiru had so little screen time that the revelation at the end of him being a "Dragon Rider descendant" just came out as a dumb BS moment. You are telling me that the side character had the power to control dragons this whole time and it conveniently appeared when they were about to get killed by some ancient dragon? Sure, what kind of Deus Ex Machina can he also pull out of his ass?

Overall this was an interesting episode plot and H scene wise but that Seiru plot convenience was so dumb and unexplained.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Knight 4 Episode 4 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 14, 2018

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 6, 2022 5:39 PM

Poll: » Dragon Knight 4 Episode 2 Discussion

meneope - Sep 13, 2011

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 6, 2022 4:06 PM

Poll: » Dragon Knight 4 Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Dec 12, 2014

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 6, 2022 3:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.