Forum Settings
Forums
Jan 13, 2018 10:32 PM

The warm and refreshing short episodes are back!

At the end we had some huge character development and the long forgotten hint to the next volume, through this time there is no faction or character hinted to be central to the plot, If i had to guess is just all of them, or the goddess, or something like that, but it's gonna be huge.

Loved it as always.

Feb 7, 2018 11:34 PM

I guess my favorite part is the eating contest, Sanae's victory is worth reading it.

And for clarity's sake, Takehaya mentioned the next volume will include the "last episodes" he drafted a decade ago.....does that mean this series is close to wrapping up done?

Feb 8, 2018 2:59 AM

Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
I guess my favorite part is the eating contest, Sanae's victory is worth reading it.

And for clarity's sake, Takehaya mentioned the next volume will include the "last episodes" he drafted a decade ago.....does that mean this series is close to wrapping up done?

If he's gonna cover every single character and explain every big plot point there's been a mention of, then probably there's still hope for a few more volumes. But well, the story does not really have too many places to go now.

May 17, 2018 5:57 PM
I dont
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:

I don't know about final volume but i guess final episode mean final arc? Maybe.