Forum Settings
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 13, 2018 8:34 PM
Aug 2017
season 2 of DanMachi shows things from Ais's perspective so i never actually watched it's 2 season, though i figured that the manga would put more story in from Bell's perspective. so is the manga the same as the anime in that way? because then there'd be no point in buying it.
Jan 21, 2018 3:15 AM

Jul 2013
There is no season two of danmachi as of yet, sword oratorio is a spin-off based on the novel with the same name. The books continue from bell & co's perspective after the goliath (Vol 5). I recommend the books iIpersonally enjoy them a great deal and they go way more in depth in the characters and then the anime.
Imagine books and music and movies being filtered and homogenized. Certified. Approved for consumption. People will be happy to give up most of their culture for the assurance that the tiny bit that comes through is safe and clean. White noise.

--Chuck Palahniuk

Mar 4, 2019 7:55 AM
Jan 2018
Windstorm23 said:
season 2 of DanMachi shows things from Ais's perspective so i never actually watched it's 2 season, though i figured that the manga would put more story in from Bell's perspective. so is the manga the same as the anime in that way? because then there'd be no point in buying it.

That's not season 2 and never was was advertised as such

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka Volume 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Sep 1, 2014

3 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Feb 22, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 18 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Apr 3, 2023

1 by Farabeuf »»
Jan 27, 9:00 AM

» How many more volumes?

RealityChanges - Aug 13, 2023

1 by majin_mark505 »»
Aug 13, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 17 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 7, 2021

2 by NaughtySempai »»
Mar 15, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 16 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 15, 2021

1 by Playcool »»
Aug 17, 2022 4:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.