Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 13, 2018 2:01 AM

Mar 2016
So I recently finished this infamous anime 'SAO', and well I didn't know what to expect from this anime as there were so many mixed reviews that I came across the internet about this anime. Where one group of people considered masterpiece and regarded it as a second coming of the christ xD, whereas other group was hating on it with all kinds of memes and stuffs also going as far as to stating SAO being the worst anime which I agree upto extent. It had great premise but they had to timeskip every 2nd episode and that wasnt it too, many important events occurred behind the scenes which didnt help me get into the story at all. I was just hoping for this anime to finish because it was getting boring, the character list were not a likeable bunch either. If SAO arc wasnt bad, the Fairy Dance arc was worse lol

But the season 2 was way better imo, not cuz the writing got better suddenly, it was the same sloppy writing. But because of 2 characters that could changed SAO totally. If SAO would be about Yuki instead of bland and plain Kirito (whose character was so plain that I could feel Sakura's chest), then SAO would be a way better anime period, and Sinon was way more interesting characterwise than Asuna. Yet somehow the fans of this show think that Asuna and Kirito are the best lol

and lol, that cringeworthy child of Kirito and Asuna, please delete her

SO IMO, SAO's 2 of the secondary character were more interesting than the main by a huge margin!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2014

835 by Vivid_7 »»
Apr 21, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Dec 20, 2014

618 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 17, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

958 by maki_evergarden »»
Mar 17, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 25, 2014

289 by erixqh »»
Feb 22, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

762 by minu11 »»
Jan 26, 5:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.