Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2018 7:06 PM

Feb 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is now the worst thing I've seen.
Mar 6, 2018 2:45 AM
Nov 2017
was there supposed to be some meaning behind this or is it just some grade-schoolers art project and I'm looking too much into it
I have very bad taste
Nov 21, 2018 7:16 PM

Oct 2015
when he squeezed out that creepy mayonnaise I was filled with laughter surprisingly.

That was a very weird anime and I doubt it carried much meaning behind, interpret it the way you think.

5/10,
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 25, 2020 4:55 PM

Feb 2014
Sep 11, 2022 10:02 PM

Oct 2013
One of the worst shorts I have ever seen. I didn't expect marvelous story and sakuga animation, but having for most of the time a slideshow made from poorly drawn pictures showing completely basic stuff was definitely not something to consider as different than simply bad.
Jun 26, 2023 4:22 PM
Mar 2019
This really was awful.
Feb 5, 5:37 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Okay. Interesting idea. We've got different ways of expressing liquid/loose/runny. We have mayonnaise that's so runny it straight up runs away, logic that's loose and kind does what it wants (the character of the director, Wada, coming into the residence of his other self and taking the mayo, and then Wada kinda just going with the flow (liquid flow) by non-verbally saying "oh well" by simply pulling out another mayo.
While it's an interesting take on things being "liquid"/loose/runny, it's not all that interesting in execution, unfortunately. I understand that in 2002, when this was released, Wada had just started self-studying animation. So hey, good. He made something and put it out there to try something. Make art and put it out there even if it's bad to others. I'm glad he did it. Definitely not a favorite piece or anything though.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 27, 7:25 PM

Sep 2018
Mayonnaise is shit and so is this.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.