Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens Episode 1 Discussion

Feb 23, 2018 6:17 PM
I can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing that practically all the main characters look like prominent characters from other murder/death game type series. Bamba is Nishiko from Tokyo Ghoul, Enokida is Ryo from Devilman Crybaby, Jirou is Nero from 91 Days, Ling is Himiko from Btooom! (despite her being an actual girl but we're just going on appearances here), the mayor's secretary (I forgot her name) looks like Chisa from Danganronpa 3 and she works with a guy named Munakata who has white hair and an eyepatch just like the Munakata also from Danganronpa 3!! I love all these character but seriously...

Mar 2, 2018 2:33 PM

The plot makes no sense but at least the characters are decent. 4/5
Modified by Nurguburu, Mar 2, 2018 3:02 PM
Life has no meaning.

Mar 15, 2018 6:09 PM

You're weak if you drop this series just because there's a guy in women's clothes. Try to get out of your comfort zone and see where it leads you
especially before calling the character a ''mentally disabled man'' honestly wtf dude

On a more positive note, I recognized the tune Banba was humming as one of my favorite nostalgic songs! It's the official team song of the Fukuoka Softbank Hawks, their local baseball team. If you go to Fukuoka it's very likely that you'll hear the song somewhere, or at least that was the case when I was there in 2015. You can listen to the song below and compare for yourself :D

Modified by Hiina, Mar 15, 2018 6:27 PM

Mar 18, 2018 5:30 AM

Hiina said:
Some random babble

He is mentally disabled though.

Mar 18, 2018 11:09 AM

Deus said:

I don't argue with people who have Hitler as number one in their favorites and call themselves god

Mar 18, 2018 11:29 AM

Hiina said:
Deus said:

I don't argue with people who have Hitler as number one in their favorites and call themselves god

Nobody said I was seeking an argument with a fool who gets triggered by minor stuff, especially memes and irrelevant stuff.

You can look at my forum avatar, that's my answer to anything else you say.

Apr 19, 2018 7:53 AM

the title almost misleading me into thinking it was about culinary, well i glad it wasn't and the better thing this series revolve around assasination and hitman.

usually assasination and hitman just become a side "thing" in another series that i ever watch, while this series made them both a main "thing" such like how the organization work and method they used.

So, i think i have a great expectation on it, and i enjoyed the 1st episode .

Aug 8, 2018 9:37 AM

Pretty interesting start I must say, quite the setting and atmosphere. Seems good in terms of pacing so I do really wonder what this series will have to offer! Let's see what's next.

Aug 13, 2018 5:25 AM

Absolutely terrible song at the end!! i don't pay my taxes for nothing!

Aug 30, 2018 3:36 PM
Why does every single character in the first episode has to act as a little fascist? Drop for me, can't stand fascism

May 27, 2019 4:58 AM

that end gaught me off guard 😂

when trag assassin says that u can't do nothing but to drop ur jaw 😂

Dec 6, 2019 3:16 PM

it was a lot take in and although kinda messy I like the initial premise and it's a different take on the whole 'hitmen' genre in that it seems more normalised and a percentage of the city are just hitmen for various companies etc... There is huge probability that I'm going to get confused and forget who's who but I'll definitely check out a few more episodes to see if things smooth out over the next few episodes

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]