Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Black Clover (TV) Episode 14 Discussion

Jan 10, 8:58 AM

Decent episode, no filler this time! This should be a lot more fun than the first 13 episodes as this arc is the first really serious one. Yuno is back! That's a plus

New OP and ED and while I liked the openings scenes, the song wasn't anything noteworthy. But the ED was great!

Jan 10, 9:20 AM

in the new OP, there's a scene that showing Luck's different side. One side is "smiling innocently" and the other side is "smiling sociopathly" (maybe). And that was a COOL scene
just randomly writing

Jan 10, 11:51 AM

mageshino said:
This was one of the best episodes so far for the anime. I loved the way they ended this episode and transitioned into the new ending. It got me HYPED UP! Liked both the new OP and ED, but I prefer the ED.

Same here.
I still like the old ED more, I'll miss it.

Jan 10, 12:11 PM
So did that Voltia warfreak guy able to get the fight he's yearning for o is yet to encounter them Golden Dawn??????Nice to see Vanessa in her underwear again.

Jan 10, 3:23 PM

EveryBODY!! start randomly SHOUTING! at the end oF YOUR SENTENCES!!

Girl falls victim to the tentacle vagina monster. Next episode will fall in love with MC #2 for saving her no doubt. Needs that love triangle cliche.

Jan 10, 9:30 PM

Username23489023 said:
EveryBODY!! start randomly SHOUTING! at the end oF YOUR SENTENCES!!

Girl falls victim to the tentacle vagina monster. Next episode will fall in love with MC #2 for saving her no doubt. Needs that love triangle cliche.
If that happens, it won't be a love triangle though. Remember that Asta loves Sister. Some people always think that Yuno will attracts all the female characters, since they like to compare him with Sasuke (despite they're nothing alike).

Jan 11, 10:43 AM

I love the new OP, I already prefer it over the first. But I still prefer the old ED.

I literally screamed when Yuno appeared. Fuck. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby! Hahaha.

The Wizard King recognized and asked them to do this dungeon exploration or whatevs. Nice. Nice. I hope Asta and Yuno's people will get along, but with the preview Asta has a new "companion". Hahaha damnit. :'D

Luck is so weird and yet so likable. Yeah, that crazy personality is what makes him so likable. Hahaha. But there's something about him that is terrifying, I think it's him being a masochist or a sadist. He's both a S&M. Hahaha.

Honestly, that dungeon with them flowing water is so fucking beautiful. Ugh. So pleasing to the eyes. :3

And the Wizard King and Yami-san knows each other. Ooooh. :)

Is it just me who noticed the downgrade with the animation quality this episode that it's hilarious? Hahaha. I still really enjoyed this episode, though, and finally it's back! 5/5. <3
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Jan 12, 10:12 AM

new OP is okay and the new ED is good

Jan 13, 7:46 AM

The visuals in this new OP are awesome and I love some dungeon stuff.

Jan 13, 7:01 PM

First Dungeon exploring for the newbies. Surely dangerous, especially for Asta and Noelle without no "Supervisor". Thankfully Yuno came in time for the rescue. PLUS too bad no "special" time for Noelle to chat more with Asta.

Jan 15, 8:40 AM
♤ Yakuza ♤

This episode was pretty lit, Wonder if Asta and Yuno will work togheder next episode or if they will split

Jan 16, 2:18 PM

New Op song is great, I like those color scheme and visual art that came with it. So far I'm really happy with the animation of this anime, every is good even the banner is awesome. The Luck x Asta x Noelle teamwork is one odd one but we get to see Luck's true potential.
Anime Is Life| Anime is My Universe| Anime is Freedom!!

Jan 17, 8:24 AM
Not bad, but the previous op and ed are better.

Jan 17, 11:41 AM

Asta and Yuno together again!!!

Hello, my litte boy!

Feb 9, 2:12 PM

Hoo boy the plot conveniences.

I like that Luck's skillset was played up so much. Hopefully he'll surprise us.

Feb 18, 6:58 PM

Awesome entrance from Yuno xD. His debt is repaid.

Apr 16, 8:22 PM

Them?
The bird approves of Nero?
Vanessa legs.
Asta was chosen by the Wizard King.
Dat Veronica body laying on that couch.
Luck is scouting the place?
There are other people there? Dat rape face.
Tentacle trap.
UBW?
Vanessa hips on dat couch.
Its Yuno... and Mimosa is with him.

The new OP is good, but I prefer the 1st OP. The new ED is good and tied with the 1st ED.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Sep 13, 5:09 PM

Aight, I'm feeling suicidal so I decided to give Black Clover another go. Let's get this party started!

Sigh...I should've just slit my wrists instead, it would be less painful than watching this.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store