Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2018 4:28 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That Kobayakawa kid needs to learn to watch the ball more. Ryoma Echizen could probably teach her a thing or two.
Dec 30, 2021 5:22 PM

Aug 2020
I often complained about how stupidly lazy some harem anime/hentai are where girls basicly fall in love with the MC for no reason at all but this one has to be one of the worst I have seen in a while. "Hey, I watched you play tennis from a window so that's why I like you. Have sex with me." is basicly what the blonde said *sigh*. If the plot is shit at the very least I expect the H scenes to be somewhat decent but even they were horrible. As if a softcore sex H scene wasn't bad enough, they also did it under a blanket so you can see as little as possible.

Boring generic MC, lazy harem, weak H scenes. It's just the very 1st episode and it's already going off with a bad start.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dousou Kai Episode 4 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 8, 2018

4 by AlekAlek »»
Mar 24, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Dousou Kai Episode 3 Discussion

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 30, 2021 5:59 PM

Poll: » Dousou Kai Episode 2 Discussion

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 30, 2021 5:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.