Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Gakuen Babysitters Episode 1 Discussion

Jan 14, 2018 2:21 PM

I was just expecting some adorable, pure hearted fun. Then it turns out it's got feels as well!

Jan 14, 2018 4:15 PM

Another depressing anime hiding under it's genre, this will be good. I teared up btw.
Even if it has good reviews, if I think it's shit then it's shit.

Jan 14, 2018 5:34 PM
God! I did not expect I would cry with this anime

That scene when he was going to call his parents...

Kids are adorable and I like the show

Jan 14, 2018 9:25 PM

Chairwoman is just tsundure, lol.

Good first episode, plenty of feels to be had.

Jan 16, 2018 5:56 AM
Midori chan tiny hands ♡

Jan 16, 2018 11:33 AM

Great first episode with lots of cute and emotional moments.
I'm definitely following this series!

Jan 17, 2018 5:19 PM

been holdin off from this besides hearing it was pretty cute that small hint of Fujobait didn't help but underneath was some cute/feels moments

at first i was like give me back my sympathy after brushing off his backstory like some minor plot then throwing it in my face full force by the end at least the chairwoman is just a tsundere.

i hate kids but these are slightly worse than the colors ones so passable since their adorable haven't watch something like this since Hanamaru Youchien

Jan 19, 2018 7:17 AM
RisuSaya said:
This was freaking adorable, I'm definitely gonna watch it.

Also...

I ship them like FedEx

i had the same though when i saw those two as well.

Jan 22, 2018 12:01 AM

HeroSoulReaperX said:
my favorite baby is kirin

She's great. My favorite as well, along with Kotaro of course.

Jan 31, 2018 4:12 AM

So cute and I didn’t expect to get emotional on the first episode, almost cried.

Feb 2, 2018 3:25 PM

Aww, the children are so cute! This might end up being some baby harem. MC's another one of those shy pussy characters. That only makes it cuter though!

Feb 2, 2018 8:30 PM

I started the manga but never continued it because of life bsck in 2010 or something. I might finish it next week or so, hopefully.

The main reason I like this series is because of how FUCKING ADORABLE THE BABIES ARE! Look how they're drawn like chibi puffs of cloud and unicorn poop. I love each and every chibi baby in this series. Taka, The Twins and Kotaro are my faves. They're drawn in an adorable way. That's also what drew me to the manga: the art especially for the toddlers. I'm not a fan of shoujos but I liked this one.

I don't even care if this series has a plot or not, I will watch each and every episode because these fucking adorable little munchkins make my day.

I wasn't expecting to tear up but I did especially when he realized that no one would pick up when he tried to call his parents.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Feb 2, 2018 8:32 PM

CJ_Kiyoruki said:
Fat. Cute. Babies!! Now, I usually save my fan girl screams for emergencies, but....... KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUUTE!!! XD XD

My thoughts exactly!!! My heart goes "kyuuuuuuuun" for fat cute babies the same way I feel when I see fat, fluffy puppies and doggies.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Feb 3, 2018 6:05 AM
The first episode is really good. I can laugh and cry at same time

Feb 5, 2018 11:28 AM

i don't like babies all that much i wonder why did i start to watch this
i thought i was gonna like that pink-haired sleeping character but then.... i heard Maeno's voice........
it was a very sad scene near the doors of that clinic.
i love whoever reads this.
see you, space cowperson . . .

Feb 14, 2018 2:12 AM

Oh my God, this anime is soo kawaii, I cried at the end. It seems to be good and funny anime.

Mar 26, 2018 5:54 AM

Good episode introducing the characters. This looks like a slice of life anime.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Apr 5, 2018 3:09 PM
</overrated>

I needed something easy to watch and this hit the spot with some light feels.

The plot layout is well laid out. Now just to have some cute baby fun for 11 more episodes. And I did get a hiccup when Ryuuichi tried to call his parents.

Aug 8, 2018 7:20 PM

Quite a strange anime setting if you ask me, it's quite cute yet quite strange as well! I do wonder what kind of further story development this anime will have other than being random cute events in this slice of life anime.

Sep 12, 2018 1:02 PM

Kotaro lowkey looks like a toddler version of Mitsuru from ditf lol

Mar 13, 7:24 PM

Animes that make you sad after the first episode 😭😭😭

This was so cute <3
No way would a random lady at a funeral take in 2 orphaned children like this irl tho hahahah xD

Jul 5, 8:21 AM

Bitch I'm fucking weak for fluffy shows like this. I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorites.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]