Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2018 11:00 PM

Jul 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Rugal used the Orochi's power to fight against everyone and later he has defeated by Kyo with his signature move (Orochinagi), and also that classic Rugal suicide to destroy the whole Noah lol (And of course everyone is saved from the bomb).

So Goenitz and Iori finally make a appearance in this episode, and we will still able to see KoF'95 Omega Rugal soon. Also why is Kyo wears his KoF XIV clothes at the end? My only complainant is.......... where is Vice? What's the point to have Rugal's hair color to be white when '95 Omega Rugal will still gonna appear?

Overall I will give this show a 6/10, and with that ending obviously we will get a Season 2 of this but I really SNK can find a Japan studio to do it instead of China and make the duration of the episodes longer next time, though I'm okay if China still do the next season as long as they improve their 3D modeling skills.
MahiaErebeaNegiJan 6, 2018 11:12 PM
Jan 18, 2018 2:44 AM

Apr 2016
Just when time came of Iori its ended , how cruel
BRAWLERS
Jan 18, 2018 6:50 AM
Jul 2018
salman7 said:
i think a season 2 was announced not sure tho.

now if only a moderator can put it to finished airing...
Jan 18, 2018 7:09 AM

Apr 2016
Jack_100HP said:
salman7 said:

Btw jack was that kyo who appeared in last scene with white jacket?
BRAWLERS
Jan 18, 2018 7:11 AM
Jul 2018
salman7 said:
Jack_100HP said:

Btw jack was that kyo who appeared in last scene with white jacket?
yeah

30 char limit
Jan 19, 2018 1:13 AM
Memelord Mcgee

Jun 2014
Jack_100HP said:
salman7 said:

You'd think with as many staff members as they have they'd have a request for an entry change done within at least a 3 day period..
"Ayyy lmao" - Lil B
May 13, 2020 2:00 AM

Jan 2009
welp Kyo finished the fight as expected with the power of friendship and power of self-belief eh

and years pass and still no sequel lol
May 13, 2020 2:16 AM

Jul 2016
deg said:
welp Kyo finished the fight as expected with the power of friendship and power of self-belief eh

There's a rumor about Netflix sold the KoF: Destiny's licence from Chinese studio and that they will handling the Season 2 and 3 but that's it lol.

Nowadays I barely even care about the anime anymore and I'm more interested at XV's release than Destiny lol.
May 13, 2020 2:45 AM

Jan 2009
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
deg said:

There's a rumor about Netflix sold the KoF: Destiny's licence from Chinese studio and that they will handling the Season 2 and 3 but that's it lol.

Nowadays I barely even care about the anime anymore and I'm more interested at XV's release than Destiny lol.

ah hopefully a sequel will be made im an anime only and i only play Fatal Fury Wild Ambition back on PS1 days
Oct 11, 2020 12:58 PM
Jul 2018
I am surprised I ended up really enjoying this adaptation despite the many odds and looking forward to the sequels. The show was pretty much for the fans of the game and the story was pretty well done modernised for the most parts especially the fatal fury adaptation. But the inconsistent character protrayals were my biggest gripe especially they completely butchered the whole art of fighting team which was disappointing considering they were the earlier snk characters and started all.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The King of Fighters: Destiny Episode 23 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Dec 28, 2017

1 by deg »»
May 13, 2020 1:43 AM

Poll: » The King of Fighters: Destiny Episode 18 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Nov 25, 2017

4 by deg »»
May 12, 2020 9:58 PM

Poll: » The King of Fighters: Destiny Episode 16 Discussion

flashholter - Nov 15, 2017

3 by deg »»
May 12, 2020 9:30 PM

Poll: » The King of Fighters: Destiny Episode 15 Discussion

flashholter - Nov 9, 2017

2 by deg »»
May 12, 2020 9:13 PM

Poll: » The King of Fighters: Destiny Episode 14 Discussion

flashholter - Nov 2, 2017

2 by deg »»
May 12, 2020 8:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.