Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 6, 2018 11:09 AM
Feb 2015
I found this short prologue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTwIPMsjwKw apparently called something like "Fate/Grand Order Moonlight/Lostroom Prologue Cosmos in the Lostbelt".

Is this supposed to be another entry then? Has it already been submitted?
Jan 6, 2018 11:11 AM

Apr 2016
Yeah, at first i thought the same ...

But no it's not a new entry, and should not be.

For some to me unknown reason the translation group that was doing subs for this whole 30min Special, first decided to release it in this little 3+ min shorts.
Jan 6, 2018 11:22 AM
Feb 2015
I'm not sure that's it, since I found it on another website with the following explanation :

"Announcement:
Sorry bout the mix up between the Lostroom Special and the Lostroom Prologue to fuck you whatever Special, but it would seem rippers, subbers, uploaders, etc., ain't the bright crews who I remember, with whom I worked, back in old days, and these n00by fucks can't put titles on shit worth a damn.

With that being said, basically...
Fate/Grand Order Moonlight/Lostroom is a full half hour episode, while Fate/Grand Order Moonlight/Lostroom Prologue Cosmos in the Lostbelt Special is some, 4 minute, short... "prologue" to whatever the fuck Fate incarnation. ( ゚,_ゝ゚)"
Jan 6, 2018 11:24 AM

Apr 2016
maxdefolsch said:
I'm not sure that's it, since I found it on another website with the following explanation :

"Announcement:
Sorry bout the mix up between the Lostroom Special and the Lostroom Prologue to fuck you whatever Special, but it would seem rippers, subbers, uploaders, etc., ain't the bright crews who I remember, with whom I worked, back in old days, and these n00by fucks can't put titles on shit worth a damn.

With that being said, basically...
Fate/Grand Order Moonlight/Lostroom is a full half hour episode, while Fate/Grand Order Moonlight/Lostroom Prologue Cosmos in the Lostbelt Special is some, 4 minute, short... "prologue" to whatever the fuck Fate incarnation. ( ゚,_ゝ゚)"

That short, that prologue youre talking about is included in that full special. Its part of it.

I dont know where you get that Announcement but it make no fucking sense.
Jan 6, 2018 11:30 AM
Feb 2015
Ah, alright. This is from a streaming website where this short is also present, but I wasn't sure I could link to it.

Anyway, thanks for the info!
Jan 6, 2018 11:32 AM

Apr 2016
maxdefolsch said:
Ah, alright. This is from a streaming website where this short is also present, but I wasn't sure I could link to it.

Anyway, thanks for the info!

Yeah, i know, when the short was first released it was everywhere on streaming sites already and many people were confused, it took a few days until people realize what is what.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Moonlight/Lostroom Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 31, 2017

73 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 11, 12:17 PM

» Does it require FGO JP story knowledge?

artyfarty - Jan 14, 2018

9 by Alexioos95 »»
Jan 20, 2022 8:23 AM

» Expectations

HappyMN - Dec 9, 2017

13 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 20, 2017 11:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.