Forum Settings
Forums
The Saga of Tanya the Evil (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 22, 2018 1:14 AM
Apr 2018
is a sequel boi but this is the the synopsis "In 1926, Tanya and her battalion return home from defeating remnants of the Republic's army. However, when they arrive they receive word of a massive mobilization near the border with the Russy Federation, so the Empire's army must prepare. At the same time, a multinational army under the leadership of the Allied Kingdom moves into the Russy Federation. The enemy of an enemy is a friend, but among the Allied Kingdom army is Mary Sioux, a girl who has sworn to exact justice against the Empire for the death of her father." waiit what what you mean it will start after tanya return to home were not gonna see the desert campaign ????? waeee i wanna see youjo senki Rommel moping the republic with tanya cmon
Dec 17, 2018 5:37 PM
Nov 2016
Jack_Hornet said:
is a sequel boi but this is the the synopsis "In 1926, Tanya and her battalion return home from defeating remnants of the Republic's army. However, when they arrive they receive word of a massive mobilization near the border with the Russy Federation, so the Empire's army must prepare. At the same time, a multinational army under the leadership of the Allied Kingdom moves into the Russy Federation. The enemy of an enemy is a friend, but among the Allied Kingdom army is Mary Sioux, a girl who has sworn to exact justice against the Empire for the death of her father." waiit what what you mean it will start after tanya return to home were not gonna see the desert campaign ????? waeee i wanna see youjo senki Rommel moping the republic with tanya cmon

We will see Tanya do that. Just watch "announcement 2".
Jan 5, 2019 1:39 PM

Sep 2017
I am so happy and excited. Tanya is the only loli who is just so hot and to hear she is coming back makes me feel excited. It is gonna be exciting to meet her rival.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 9, 2019 7:17 AM

Apr 2015
I just realised that the main "antagonist"'s name is basically Mary Sue
Jan 10, 2019 3:27 AM

Dec 2018
Why is everyone saying it's a recap? It's definitely a sequel and I don't think second season is quite possible
yuragiruriaAug 29, 2019 9:47 AM
Jan 20, 2019 11:51 AM

Apr 2017
Sad that it's a sequel.
Not because I don't want a sequel, but I want more seasons.
Releasing a Movie after the 2nd Season reminds me of no game no life.

No game no life:
They come into a new world to a country that is in war.
They defeat one enemy(Get the Race Figure), several Enemies for further seasons left.
Cliffhanger at Season End
MOVIE GETS ANNOUNCED!!! (Sequel Movie) But basically ends it all.

Because No Game No Life had 8 Race Figures, there were the possibility to make 7 more seasons (1 for each figure) or at least 3 more.
But then they ended it with a movie.

Youjo Senki:
Comes into a new world to a country that is in war.
She defeats one and a half enemy(I don't count Dacia. So the Allicance and the Republic)several Enemies for further seasons left.
Cliffhanger at end of season
MOVIE GETS ANNOUNCED!!!!

Do you see the parallels?
Jan 31, 2019 7:44 AM

Apr 2012
The release date is almost upon us. Is it going to be released on TV or DVD or in theaters.
I hope not in theaters they don't show anime any were near me so that means I'd have to wait another couple of months to see it.
Feb 8, 2019 9:52 AM

Mar 2015
So very much looking forward to this movie.

There has GOT to be a scene in which Mary Sioux realizes that Tanya is using the weapon that she gave to her Father. That's gonna be awesome.
The sword that takes life gives life
Feb 8, 2019 11:02 AM
Sep 2015
Any idea where could we watch this?
Feb 8, 2019 7:23 PM

Dec 2018
waometh said:
Any idea where could we watch this?

It's not available for now but probably in a month or so
Feb 16, 2019 10:20 AM

Dec 2017
I heard that this movie was gonna be awesome, what's the ETA for an international release?
Feb 17, 2019 5:44 AM

Dec 2018
Cr4zko said:
I heard that this movie was gonna be awesome, what's the ETA for an international release?

Still not announced
Feb 17, 2019 7:56 AM

May 2018
Cr4zko said:

Who said it was gonna be good? ( I am asking because i really want this movie to be good XD )
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. That’s a famous law. If you live a long life, you’ll understand.
Feb 17, 2019 8:53 AM

Dec 2017
the people who read the LN.
Mar 3, 2019 5:43 PM
May 2016
Grey-Zone said:
Wait, not a recap? Then the chance for S2 just fell considerably.

I'm not understanding your logic here, please explain
Mar 3, 2019 6:31 PM

Dec 2018
Neo-X said:
Sad that it's a sequel.

No game no life:
They defeat one enemy(Get the Race Figure), several Enemies for further seasons left.

Because No Game No Life had 8 Race Figures, there were the possibility to make 7 more seasons (1 for each figure) or at least 3 more.

Youjo Senki:
She defeats one and a half enemy(I don't count Dacia. So the Allicance and the Republic)several Enemies for further seasons left.
MOVIE GETS ANNOUNCED!!!!

You're right but I don't have any complaints about it I just want to see how it ends
Mar 3, 2019 8:28 PM

Oct 2014
NG_Chloe said:
Grey-Zone said:
Wait, not a recap? Then the chance for S2 just fell considerably.

Recap movies are usually followed by sequels. Of course if that "sequel" ends up being a movie then that dampens the joy quite a bit, since "we could have gotten the sequel movie immdietly instead of first going through recaps. Though I guess it sort of worked out in the case of Code Geass.

But the Youjo Senki movie supposedly did well enough for itself in theaters. So what knows what the future brings in that regard...
Mar 4, 2019 6:38 AM
May 2016
Grey-Zone said:
NG_Chloe said:

Recap movies are usually followed by sequels. Of course if that "sequel" ends up being a movie then that dampens the joy quite a bit, since "we could have gotten the sequel movie immdietly instead of first going through recaps. Though I guess it sort of worked out in the case of Code Geass.

But the Youjo Senki movie supposedly did well enough for itself in theaters. So what knows what the future brings in that regard...

I see, that makes more sense. hope the good movie sails lead to season 2
Mar 6, 2019 2:57 PM

Feb 2011
Neo-X said:
Sad that it's a sequel.

No game no life:

Youjo Senki:
MOVIE GETS ANNOUNCED!!!!

Irrelevant. Nothing is set in stone and that's not how decisions to make a sequel are taken. Take for example KonoSuba, we have a SEQUEL movie releasing this year, and in an AMA on reddit held just a month ago a Kadokawa producer called Junichiro Tamura said that the decision to make a Konosuba season 3 will depend on how well the movie does. So there's nothing ever set in stone.
May 17, 2019 1:02 AM
Jan 2018
Neo-X said:
Sad that it's a sequel.

No game no life:

Youjo Senki:
MOVIE GETS ANNOUNCED!!!!

???? No game no Life is prequel movie to the main season but is told after the first season due to the end where Tet is talking to that fox girl.

It didn't end anything
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youjo Senki Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Cypress- - May 16, 2019

163 by Devonnius »»
Feb 20, 9:00 PM

» Does anyone actually like Mary Sue?

Pirate8994 - Jan 1, 2022

31 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 25, 11:52 AM

» Really liked the addition of key soviet facts in this movie!

eMITrACk - Jan 2, 2023

6 by adbeaver »»
Jan 23, 6:53 AM

» Is this filler?

Golden_Cheese - Sep 1, 2023

12 by MrBoomTop10Anime »»
Sep 2, 2023 1:49 PM

» Will there be a sequel? -(also will this get a dub?)

awesomeblackman - Jul 5, 2019

19 by Tiffanys »»
Apr 24, 2023 4:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.