Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (125) « First ... « 55 56 [57] 58 59 » ... Last »

Jan 30, 2018 4:55 AM
🌕🚀System;Reset

alexiooo said:
Would Koro-sensei from https://myanimelist.net/anime/24833/Ansatsu_Kyoushitsu_TV be valid as non-humanoid main character (for 97). His shape is somewhat human-like, but he doesn't really have human features.

Yes, you can use him there

NinjaNed said:
Hey Y'all, After finding it hard to find an Anime that is adapted from a picture book of all things, along with Radio, or Digital Manga and what have you, I made a python script that pretty much went to every page of MAL and gout their source and other info that would help you choose which one to watch for challenge 48-50 and 87-90. I'm not sure if anybody's actually posted something similar, but hopefully this can help others out. The code I used to find it is also in the same Github repository that the links are in. Link to List of Animes sourced from:
Game
Book
Web Manga
Card Game
Picture Book
Digital Manga
Radio
Music

=O
Nice!!! I will go ahead and add those links. We have a blog that was done manually, but one can complement the other. Many thanks!!!!
https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=811786

Will you be updating those lists periodically? (I hope)

KKirito_ said:
Hello, Ill be grateful if anyone could recommend me an anime for #27. Preferably Nurarihyon no Mago. This was recommended to me however not on the forum. Hope that isn't cheating lol.

Yes, it is. It won't be accepted. You better ask for a random rec...

Tyblazitar said:
Two questions: https://myanimelist.net/anime/31704/One_Punch_Man__Road_to_Hero - https://myanimelist.net/anime/31772/One_Punch_Man_Specials Both of the above are anime-only episodes, but has "Web manga" in the source field. That means they're still valid for 50 right?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/12113/Berserk__Ougon_Jidai-hen_II_-_Doldrey_Kouryaku To my understanding, the above covers material already animated in the original Berserk TV series, which should technically make it an alternative version of it. However, only the first movie in the series is tagged as such. I tried adding the TV series as related anime yesterday, and I'm not sure if the mods just have a lot to do or if there's some reason for it not being added. I was hoping to use this for 86 (Watch a related anime that aired at least 15 years before/after a previously completed series), as it aired just 15 years later.

First two, as long as they are listed as such it's okay
Regarding Berserk, you will have to either try something else or wait to see if they approve of that edit..... tho the main series does have them listed as alternative, so go ahead. Do link both entries so we check both, in case your edit hasn't been approved by then. (I also requested one just in case)

SamCur said:
mozgow said:
Theoretically he can be in the 5th grade at any age, so unless you can find some source that's clearly states his age, I would say it's invalid.
Looking into it more it says on Kanade's wiki page in the beginning of the Personality section that the other main character, Kaho, is 5 years older than him. Looking on her wiki page it lists her age as being 16. Is it fine to infer from that that Kanade's age is 11 without it being explicitly listed?

Kanade is an abnormality and a joke if you would take it like it. With it stated he's an elementary student is okay.

Jan 30, 2018 5:08 AM
"(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member"
Help plis

Jan 30, 2018 5:10 AM
面白きことは良きことなり!

SheyCroix said:
Tyblazitar said:
Two questions: https://myanimelist.net/anime/31704/One_Punch_Man__Road_to_Hero - https://myanimelist.net/anime/31772/One_Punch_Man_Specials Both of the above are anime-only episodes, but has "Web manga" in the source field. That means they're still valid for 50 right?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/12113/Berserk__Ougon_Jidai-hen_II_-_Doldrey_Kouryaku To my understanding, the above covers material already animated in the original Berserk TV series, which should technically make it an alternative version of it. However, only the first movie in the series is tagged as such. I tried adding the TV series as related anime yesterday, and I'm not sure if the mods just have a lot to do or if there's some reason for it not being added. I was hoping to use this for 86 (Watch a related anime that aired at least 15 years before/after a previously completed series), as it aired just 15 years later.

First two, as long as they are listed as such it's okay
Regarding Berserk, you will have to either try something else or wait to see if they approve of that edit..... tho the main series does have them listed as alternative, so go ahead. Do link both entries so we check both, in case your edit hasn't been approved by then. (I also requested one just in case)

Thanks! My edit was denied actually, not sure why. Also I thought adding one anime as related to another would display it as such on both entries, so I guess I just learned something new about MAL.

Another question:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/28069/Shigatsu_wa_Kimi_no_Uso__Moments

I've used the above for 59 (Watch an anime with at least two human children as main characters), as the three main characters listed are all 11 or 12 in the time period covered by the OVA. I feel like it wouldn't make sense to edit this into the character descriptions themselves, as the main story line takes place 2-3 years later. Do I have to find some kind of external source that explicitly lists their ages in the OVA, or can I trust that at least some of the people controlling the list will be familiar with the show?

Jan 30, 2018 5:31 AM

Could anyone rec me something for #27 please? <3 Preferably not longer than 2-cours.

Jan 30, 2018 5:36 AM
🌕🚀System;Reset

Tyblazitar said:
Another question: https://myanimelist.net/anime/28069/Shigatsu_wa_Kimi_no_Uso__Moments I've used the above for 59 (Watch an anime with at least two human children as main characters), as the three main characters listed are all 11 or 12 in the time period covered by the OVA. I feel like it wouldn't make sense to edit this into the character descriptions themselves, as the main story line takes place 2-3 years later. Do I have to find some kind of external source that explicitly lists their ages in the OVA, or can I trust that at least some of the people controlling the list will be familiar with the show?

I have seen it so I know, but mention that the episode list at Wikipedia states it was years before their current timeline. Or something along those lines.

Jan 30, 2018 5:40 AM
面白きことは良きことなり!

Jan 30, 2018 6:03 AM
Mr. Yazawa

SheyCroix said:

I have seen it so I know, but mention that the episode list at Wikipedia states it was years before their current timeline. Or something along those lines.

So I'm doing the Master of Adventure and for #42. Watch an anime from your least favorite studio by weighted score on Anime+

I can't do it. My least fav studio does hentai and none are adventure so am I allowed to swap it out for one the generator didn't include? (for me it'd be #24)

I can send screenshots for clarification

Jan 30, 2018 6:40 AM

Schrage said:
Help plis

Juuni Kokuki
Planetes

Jan 30, 2018 6:47 AM
🌕🚀System;Reset

Slap said:
So I'm doing the Master of Adventure and for #42. Watch an anime from your least favorite studio by weighted score on Anime+ I can't do it. My least fav studio does hentai and none are adventure so am I allowed to swap it out for one the generator didn't include? (for me it'd be #24) I can send screenshots for clarification

You can change the items as you please, as long it's for others of the same tier. Changing 42 for 24 won't work since they are of different tiers.

Jan 30, 2018 6:49 AM
Mr. Yazawa

SheyCroix said:
Slap said:
So I'm doing the Master of Adventure and for #42. Watch an anime from your least favorite studio by weighted score on Anime+ I can't do it. My least fav studio does hentai and none are adventure so am I allowed to swap it out for one the generator didn't include? (for me it'd be #24) I can send screenshots for clarification

You can change the items as you please, as long it's for others of the same tier. Changing 42 for 24 won't work since they are of different tiers.

Ah okay so it has to be withing tier 2 seasoned?

Jan 30, 2018 6:51 AM
mozgow said:
Schrage said:
Help plis

Juuni Kokuki
Planetes

Sank you!! Going to watch Planetes :3

Jan 30, 2018 6:52 AM
🌕🚀System;Reset

Slap said:
SheyCroix said:

Pretty much what I just said, yes. If you want to change item 42, since it's part of the second tier, pick any of those. It will be between items 34 - 76.

Jan 30, 2018 6:53 AM
Mr. Yazawa

SheyCroix said:
Slap said:

Pretty much what I just said, yes. If you want to change item 42, since it's part of the second tier, pick any of those. It will be between items 34 - 76.

okay sorry bout that. Just wanted to make sure I understood right so I wouldnt have to go back and fix it when I'm turning it in.

Jan 30, 2018 9:07 AM

Hello everyone i'd like some help with the following items:
(40) Watch an anime without the Producer, Licensor nor Studio listed (pref movie or 1-episode)
(77) Watch a Movie with a duration of 120 minutes or more
(85) Watch an anime with 30 minutes or more per episode (pref double-digit episode number)
please NO hentai and no shounen/shoujo ai/yaoi/yuri
Modified by Johnny386, Jan 30, 2018 10:00 AM
"That is why I prefer using you two pistols. There is symmetry to wielding you two, right?
(Getting aggravated) But when you two are in human form, your hairstyles and your heights are completely different...
(Grabs their breasts) Even your cup sizes are completely different!"
Death the Kid, Shinigami

Jan 30, 2018 9:43 AM

*Watch a completed anime that doesn`t have forum discussion threads.
Life has no meaning.

Jan 30, 2018 10:35 AM
Mr. Yazawa

needing a little assistance with this one: (75) Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair color: Adventure Restriction

Jan 30, 2018 10:41 AM

aliyn89 said:
I need help for challenge - (80) Watch one of the 5 lowest scored anime from your favorite studio by weighted score on Anime+

My favorite studio according to Anime+ is Bones and the lowest 5 rates animes are all connected to ones I have yet to watch. So my question is:

Can I use Eureka Seven AO for one of the other challenges and Eureka Seven AO: Jungfrau no Hanabana-tachi...

Hello! Thanks for the help!

If you used Eureka Seven AO for another challenge item, then you could indeed use the OVA/special for the challenge item that you described. Bones is my favourite studio too, so I may end up having to do the same thing!

Jan 30, 2018 11:13 AM

Johnny386 said:
(40) Watch an anime without the Producer, Licensor nor Studio listed (pref movie or 1-episode)
(85) Watch an anime with 30 minutes or more per episode (pref double-digit episode number)

I would highly recommend Akira for 77. but The Tale of the Princess Kaguya and most Studio Ghibli movies would also work ( spirited away, Howls Moving Castle...) For 85, Top wo Nerae! Gunbuster or Cossette no Shouzou are options. For 40, a lot of the older anime doesn't have them listed if you go to anime search and expand the "anime seasons" section to see the old seasons from like the 80s and before (Micro Teukgongdae Diatron 5, Roboteuwang Sseonsyakeu, Penguin's Memory: Shiawase Monogatari)

@Slap .hack//Quantum or Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de would work, I believe.
Modified by Vivalakrafty, Jan 30, 2018 11:24 AM

Jan 30, 2018 11:17 AM
~ Mad Shipper ~

Johnny386 said:

For (77):
Howl no Ugoku Shiro
Tezuka Osamu no Buddha: Akai Sabaku yo! Utsukushiku
Toaru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku

Still searching for animes that fit (40) and (85) myself :(

Slap said:
needing a little assistance with this one: (75) Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair color: Adventure Restriction

You can go with Tokyo Mew Mew if you think it will be your type of anime. It's one of my favorites.
Modified by aliyn89, Jan 30, 2018 11:28 AM

Jan 30, 2018 11:26 AM
🌕🚀System;Reset

aliyn89 said:
Johnny386 said:

@Johnny386
For 85 I suggest for both of you https://myanimelist.net/anime/777/Hellsing_Ultimate
There's also https://myanimelist.net/anime/6594/Katanagatari which seems often liked, but I haven't seen it yet

For 40, what about https://myanimelist.net/anime/34622/Giant_Robo ?

Slap said:
SheyCroix said:
okay sorry bout that. Just wanted to make sure I understood right so I wouldnt have to go back and fix it when I'm turning it in.

No need to apologize. Don't worry. It's better to ask for making sure, you are right about that.

Jan 30, 2018 11:35 AM
~ Mad Shipper ~

SheyCroix said:
aliyn89 said:

@Johnny386
For 85 I suggest for both of you https://myanimelist.net/anime/777/Hellsing_Ultimate
There's also https://myanimelist.net/anime/6594/Katanagatari which seems often liked, but I haven't seen it yet

Thanks for the recs. I'm not really into Mecha, but I may give Giant Robo a try if it's not required to watch the Alternative version first...

Jan 30, 2018 11:39 AM
Mr. Yazawa

aliyn89 said:
Slap said:

You can go with Tokyo Mew Mew if you think it will be your type of anime. It's one of my favorites.

Magical Girls for 50 episodes??? YES PLEASE. THANK YOU!!!!

Slap said:
SheyCroix said:

No need to apologize. Don't worry. It's better to ask for making sure, you are right about that. [/quote]

some how I broke this... anyways, Thank you for helping me understand it better! ^^
Modified by Slap, Jan 30, 2018 11:42 AM

Jan 30, 2018 11:40 AM
🌕🚀System;Reset

aliyn89 said:
Thanks for the recs. I'm not really into Mecha, but I may give Giant Robo a try if it's not required to watch the Alternative version first...

It's short, bearable and it's a pilot episode. No real need to watch the other one... tho if you reeeeaaallllyyy want to avoid it because it's Mecha (it was pretty good actually) I can try to mention some of the other short stuff I have watched.

Jan 30, 2018 11:49 AM
~ Mad Shipper ~

SheyCroix said:
aliyn89 said:

It's short, bearable and it's a pilot episode. No real need to watch the other one... tho if you reeeeaaallllyyy want to avoid it because it's Mecha (it was pretty good actually) I can try to mention some of the other short stuff I have watched.

Well, it's only 4 minutes, I will survive it :D And I've actually watched pretty good mecha, too. It's just not the genre I go to when I choose my animes ^.^

Jan 30, 2018 11:57 AM
Mr. Yazawa

someone stab me ~

(78) Watch a short anime with 70 episodes or more...
Adventure Restriction..

Jan 30, 2018 12:10 PM
~ Mad Shipper ~

Slap said:
someone stab me ~

Adventure Restriction..

LOL, it sucks to be you right now. I had difficulties finding one without the genre restriction...most of them seem to be comedies...

Trying finding one here. If not I suggest you swap this with something else from the challenge list...

Jan 30, 2018 12:11 PM
Mr. Yazawa

aliyn89 said:
Slap said:
someone stab me ~

Adventure Restriction..

LOL, it sucks to be you right now. I had difficulties finding one without the genre restriction...most of them seem to be comedies...

Trying finding one here. If not I suggest you swap this with something else from the challenge list...

Yea I swapped it out. Wouldn't count on a 70 episode short of an adventure honestly, lol.

Jan 30, 2018 12:57 PM

SheyCroix said:
aliyn89 said:

@Johnny386

Slap said:

No need to apologize. Don't worry. It's better to ask for making sure, you are right about that.

Thanks again for the help!
"That is why I prefer using you two pistols. There is symmetry to wielding you two, right?
(Getting aggravated) But when you two are in human form, your hairstyles and your heights are completely different...
(Grabs their breasts) Even your cup sizes are completely different!"
Death the Kid, Shinigami

Jan 30, 2018 3:24 PM
Hello There. FaQ Question > Do you have to complete the 2018 Anime Challenge list in order say 1-2-3 etc or can you fill each one out as you watch the anime to hit each criteria,

For example if entry 16 requires me to watch an anime with 3 main characters with unnatural hair colors I could do it as soon as I have watched it Or do i have to work my way down the challenge list in Chronological Order?

Kind Regards

Seanas

Jan 30, 2018 4:13 PM
🌕🚀System;Reset

Seanasthefox said:
Hello There. FaQ Question > Do you have to complete the 2018 Anime Challenge list in order say 1-2-3 etc or can you fill each one out as you watch the anime to hit each criteria, For example if entry 16 requires me to watch an anime with 3 main characters with unnatural hair colors I could do it as soon as I have watched it Or do i have to work my way down the challenge list in Chronological Order? Kind Regards Seanas

It's up to you to work with the list the way you want. So no, it's not required to go by numerical order.

Jan 31, 2018 1:15 AM

Could anyone please give me some good recommendations for 82 and 83?
82) Watch an anime which began airing between 1917 and 1959
83) Watch an anime which began airing between 1960 and 1979

I'm relatively new to anime so I'm still not very familiar with a lot of older titles so any help would be appreciated. Also not doing any restrictions so I'm up for anything.

Jan 31, 2018 1:26 AM

Tubbyman3 said:

I'm relatively new to anime so I'm still not very familiar with a lot of older titles so any help would be appreciated. Also not doing any restrictions so I'm up for anything.

For 82 I have no idea as I havent seen anything during that time period.
For 83 -
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1412/Lupin_III

Jan 31, 2018 1:44 AM

Elmm said:
Tubbyman3 said:

For 82 I have no idea as I havent seen anything during that time period.
For 83 -
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1412/Lupin_III

Thank you very much, that looks like something I would enjoy!

Jan 31, 2018 2:38 AM

Hello!
For (86) Watch a related anime that aired at least 15 years before/after a previously completed series: can I use Pokemon XY: New Year's Eve 2014 Super Mega Special? it's aired on 2014 and i've seen Pokemon: Mewtwo no Gyakushuu (aired:1998)?
ty!!~

Jan 31, 2018 5:44 AM

L0ro said:
Hello!
For (86) Watch a related anime that aired at least 15 years before/after a previously completed series: can I use Pokemon XY: New Year's Eve 2014 Super Mega Special? it's aired on 2014 and i've seen Pokemon: Mewtwo no Gyakushuu (aired:1998)?
ty!!~

From similar discussions I've seen, I don't believe that would work because the two anime need to be listed in relation to each other, at least on the MAL database. Since neither page contains a reference to the other, the two parts aren't directly related. For example, the 1998 movie is part of the original series (listed as Pokemon) while the XY special is specially listed under a completely different generation (Pokemon XY).

Since you've already seen Cardcaptor Sakura, I suggest watching the second movie to that series (Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: Fuuin Sareta Card) and then the new sequel (Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen), then that would satisfy that requirement. ^^

Jan 31, 2018 7:06 AM

Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Someone? I like most genres. Just make sure it's something short (max 15 eps) and not Hentai/Yaoi. A movie would be nice. Ty in advance.

Tubbyman3 said:

For anyone struggling with this: Search "anime made between <date> and <date>" and you'll find a wikipedia page showing which anime were made back then and if they're available or not. Here
Modified by MrVestacus, Feb 2, 2018 6:15 AM

Jan 31, 2018 8:23 AM
MrVestacus said:
Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Someone? I like most genres. Just make sure it's something short (max 15 eps) and not Hentai/Yaoi. A movie would be nice. Ty in advance.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32998/91_Days
https://myanimelist.net/anime/10029/Coquelicot-zaka_kara
https://myanimelist.net/anime/23289/Gekkan_Shoujo_Nozaki-kun

Jan 31, 2018 8:48 AM

Hantsuki said:
L0ro said:
Hello!
ty!!~

From similar discussions I've seen, I don't believe that would work because the two anime need to be listed in relation to each other, at least on the MAL database. Since neither page contains a reference to the other, the two parts aren't directly related. For example, the 1998 movie is part of the original series (listed as Pokemon) while the XY special is specially listed under a completely different generation (Pokemon XY).

Since you've already seen Cardcaptor Sakura, I suggest watching the second movie to that series (Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: Fuuin Sareta Card) and then the new sequel (Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen), then that would satisfy that requirement. ^^

Thanks a lot for your help!!~

Jan 31, 2018 10:56 AM

Guys I need help with
(86) Watch a related anime that aired at least 15 years before/after a previously completed series:
(59) Watch an anime with at least two human children as main characters:
(96) Watch an anime with 5 or more human adults as the main cast:

Learn to accept how to Embrace the Fear of feeling about what's it like to Contemplate what it is to know true pain, because when I had nothing and no one, I always had PAIN

Jan 31, 2018 1:13 PM

(27) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Anything will do, so long as it's less than 30 episodes and not already on my challenge list.
Please and thank

FarazAneesQ said:
Guys I need help with
(86) Watch a related anime that aired at least 15 years before/after a previously completed series:

(86) Arslan Senki (1991 OVA)
(59) Gakuen Babysitters / Major S1 (though there are sequels that you may or may not want to watch)
(96) Joker Game (their ages aren't listed explicitly... but I think it's safe to assume that they're all 18+ lol)

Jan 31, 2018 1:27 PM

(57) Watch an anime with a main cast primarily of one gender - does anime with 2 male main characters and 4 female counts?

Jan 31, 2018 1:43 PM

Gwathgor said:
(57) Watch an anime with a main cast primarily of one gender - does anime with 2 male main characters and 4 female counts?

Yep,
AWC_mod said:
Watch an anime with a main cast primarily of one gender - needs 4 or more main characters; at least 1 from one gender and 3 from the opposite gender, i.e. 3 males and 1 female / 3 girls and 1 boy; can't have a main cast of the same gender

Jan 31, 2018 4:23 PM
Could I get a recommendation for #102 please?
(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member.

And if someone is good enough to give me something for (19) Watch a completed anime scored 10 or 9 from a challenger on your sign up page.

I also have a question, is it ok to rewatch an anime and count it?

Jan 31, 2018 4:32 PM
Watch a completed anime that has no forum discussion thread?
Any suggestions?

Jan 31, 2018 4:36 PM

FarazAneesQ said:
Guys I need help with

59: https://myanimelist.net/anime/1281/Gakkou_no_Kaidan
https://myanimelist.net/anime/74/Gakuen_Alice
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32601/12-sai__Chicchana_Mune_no_Tokimeki

96: https://myanimelist.net/anime/16/Hachimitsu_to_Clover

baskervillain said:

Anything will do, so long as it's less than 30 episodes and not already on my challenge list.
Please and thank

https://myanimelist.net/anime/4550/Hyakko
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1943/Paprika
https://myanimelist.net/anime/789/Shinigami_no_Ballad
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2404/Zombie-Loan

Su0216 said:
Watch a completed anime that has no forum discussion thread?
Any suggestions?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/12291/Acchi_Kocchi_TV
https://myanimelist.net/anime/151/Re__Cutey_Honey
https://myanimelist.net/anime/440/Shoujo_Kakumei_Utena
Modified by arisusagi, Jan 31, 2018 4:40 PM
                                  

Jan 31, 2018 4:41 PM

Hey gang! This is my first time taking the challenge, and of course I went HARDCORE. And so, I need assistance with the following items:

(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member... perchance @SheyCroix ? I'm really liking your taste!
The more obscure the better! Any genre, any length.

Also, I have a question. For (19) "Watch a completed anime scored 10 or 9 from a challenger on your sign up page" and (54) "Watch a completed anime scored 4 or less from another challenger who posted on your sign-up page" - am I correct in assuming we can pull from the challenger's regular list of Watched Anime, and it does not need to be a selection from their challenge list?

MANY THANKS! (Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou)

Initial Post Number: <3327>

Jan 31, 2018 5:35 PM

arisusagi said:
baskervillain said:

Please and thank

https://myanimelist.net/anime/4550/Hyakko
https://myanimelist.net/anime/789/Shinigami_no_Ballad
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2404/Zombie-Loan

Ooh, Paprika and Shinigami no Ballad both sound really interesting. I'll probably go with Paprika for the challenge. Thank you!

NathanielGibbs said:
Hey gang! This is my first time taking the challenge, and of course I went HARDCORE. And so, I need assistance with the following items:

(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member... perchance @SheyCroix ? I'm really liking your taste!
The more obscure the better! Any genre, any length.

Also, I have a question. For (19) "Watch a completed anime scored 10 or 9 from a challenger on your sign up page" and (54) "Watch a completed anime scored 4 or less from another challenger who posted on your sign-up page" - am I correct in assuming we can pull from the challenger's regular list of Watched Anime, and it does not need to be a selection from their challenge list?

MANY THANKS! (Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou)

Initial Post Number: <3327>

For #27:
Shinreigari: Ghost Hound
Akatsuki no Yona
Hyouka
Modified by Baskervillain, Jan 31, 2018 5:51 PM

Jan 31, 2018 6:20 PM

@baskervillain

What a delight! I've always intended to watch Ghost Hound due to Ryuutarou Nakamura's involvement. I've also been eyeing Yona of the Dawn, so I may use that suggestion for this category and try to slide Ghost Hound in elsewhere. Whee!

Jan 31, 2018 7:25 PM

Hi guys! Could someone please give me a few recommendations for the challenge? Anything not on my challenge list (here) would be great! :)

Jan 31, 2018 7:48 PM
hushesthepuppies said:
Hi guys! Could someone please give me a few recommendations for the challenge? Anything not on my challenge list (here) would be great! :)

I assume you mean for challenge 27?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/8129/Kuragehime
https://myanimelist.net/anime/28297/Ore_Monogatari
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20057/Space%E2%98%86Dandy
https://myanimelist.net/anime/17909/Uchouten_Kazoku

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (125) « First ... « 55 56 [57] 58 59 » ... Last »