Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2018 5:37 PM

Jun 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yeah...Kail/Grey cannot just come out and Say.."Architects of the Attack were the esteemed Elder's of Jade Palace"

And here are Dhalani....well...that buys Grey some time....wonder...is he going to make that engine for that Train...that would turn tide so freaking easily...

Yeah...it is Harem Manga....personally don't complain at all....2 Princess and 1 Elf Captain....and 1 Animorph...or what Nia is....

and Dhalani have a Tank....this world is really evolving...because there are some way to get information from other world? that was Is what I think at least. ah...my mistake then...it is just evolution and thinking how to make more effective War Machines...

HAH!!! I KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO INSTALL THAT NEW ENGINE INTO THAT TRAIN!!!! Dorothea...Daaaaaaaamn.....what a Battle outfit....
But Heck she is leading an Army! XD

Tank is bust...Me thinks it is Cursed Powers time now....

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinju no Nectar Chapter 5 Discussion

Biisoo - Apr 23, 2017

1 by _Kurotsune_ »»
Jul 2, 2023 11:25 AM

Poll: » Shinju no Nectar Chapter 59 Discussion

DarkwindJR - Jan 14, 2022

0 by DarkwindJR »»
Jan 14, 2022 3:09 AM

Poll: » Shinju no Nectar Chapter 42 Discussion

DarkwindJR - Jan 13, 2022

0 by DarkwindJR »»
Jan 13, 2022 6:19 AM

Poll: » Shinju no Nectar Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2018

1 by testamentKAISER »»
May 13, 2020 10:29 AM

Poll: » Shinju no Nectar Chapter 19 Discussion

testamentKAISER - May 13, 2020

0 by testamentKAISER »»
May 13, 2020 10:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.