Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 27, 2023 7:06 PM

Mar 2022
This was a intense episode if I ever saw one. But man was it bleak I mean I knew there was a reason it was utterly miserable but I never thought it was the stuff that happened in this episode in question. First I need to address the elephant of the deaths of Miko, the rapper gang and then Miki, the last whom I think had the most vicious out of all them combined. Glad that Miko patched things with Miki she confessed to her that she loved her, it’s really a shame that moment alone didn’t last long but I know Miko died without any hard feelings towards a girl who at this point in the show wanted to better than her and was driven by her own hatred and yet the former never had any ill feelings towards the latter at all which makes her strong as a character.

Speaking of which I love that she gave a speech online about Akira not being what Ryo described him as, some people loved it and we got to see a couple of peeps online coming out as Devilmen as well but we also got others who were ultimately disgusted with this and just kept calling her a witch and so on and so forth. Which makes things even worse when Miki got killed in again got killed in such a vicious way and the heartless people even had her head on a spike and paraded around with it. Which of course angers Akira and he ultimately destroys them in a fiery blaze.

It really did hurt to watch this episode as it was just so miserable and heart wrenching as a whole because there was just no positive things happening to the main characters at all. Though that after credits scene with Akira and Miki on the motorcycle was bittersweet but other than that it was just grim which is the whole point of the show but damn it was relentless in what it did.
Oct 28, 2023 6:45 PM
Apr 2023
Lot of really bad stuff happened and it was very sad, but so good to watch. Really depressive and really cool.
Oct 31, 2023 7:16 PM
Apr 2019
WHAT THE FUCK, THIS SHIT HAD ME IN TEARS WTF NOOOO WHY MAN WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Have a small doubt!

Jai_akash - Yesterday

5 by catfelix »»
Yesterday, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Devilman: Crybaby Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lordzeru - Jan 5, 2018

517 by KitanoKen66 »»
Mar 12, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Devilman: Crybaby Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lordzeru - Jan 5, 2018

92 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Mar 6, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Devilman: Crybaby Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

lordzeru - Jan 5, 2018

159 by Isca_Riot »»
Mar 5, 8:20 AM

» Why do people love it so much ( 1 2 )

Bardocen - Sep 18, 2021

53 by xONLYINHUMANx »»
Feb 18, 6:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.