Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Jan 6, 2018 7:40 AM

My facial cream and lotion from my last year of high school. The smell brings back so many memories and for a moment, it feels like my dog's still with me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 6, 2018 10:00 AM
my own fart under my blanket after I ate at taco bell.

Jan 6, 2018 10:05 AM

Fresh pipe tobacco. It's flavour is out of this world, believe me. One of my favorites are the Kentucky Bird and the Skandinavik.
Ἄκουε δή, ἦ δ᾽ ὅς. φημὶ γὰρ ἐγὼ εἶναι τὸ δίκαιον οὐκ ἄλλο τι ἢ τὸ τοῦ κρείττονος συμφέρον.
Listen—I say that justice is nothing other than the advantage of the stronger.

Jan 6, 2018 12:05 PM
annmaryjay said:
Thatbookworm said:
Ummm, there's this one German glue caled UHU Flüssig, and it smells real nice >_<

We used to have UHU glue sticks and oh man that smell ... why on Earth did they make it smell like vanilla?!

I've loved the smell of vanilla ever since.

Umm... vanilla???? Wow, they must have a different smell from the ones you get in Austria

Jan 6, 2018 12:26 PM

Thatbookworm said:
Umm... vanilla???? Wow, they must have a different smell from the ones you get in Austria

Well the glue I remember was a glue stick as solid glue and not liquid (=flüssig). So I think different products smell different?
Eight-Man said:
Remember, be an artist, not an autist.

"If anything simply cannot go wrong it will anyway."

~ Murphy's 5th law

Jan 6, 2018 1:48 PM

New shoes. My word, one of the best things about buying shoes is the fact I'll be able to get a whiff of 'em once they're out of the box

Jan 6, 2018 2:06 PM

Air. Candles. Fresh food. Mostly fresh food.

Crying doesn't mean you're weak.
Enduring doesn't mean you're strong.

Jan 7, 2018 3:53 AM
annmaryjay said:
Thatbookworm said:

Well the glue I remember was a glue stick as solid glue and not liquid (=flüssig). So I think different products smell different?

Yeah, but I also had the stick version of it too, and it never smelt that way either :/

Jan 7, 2018 3:54 AM

I know I'm not alone in this. Petroleum smells like God.

Jan 7, 2018 5:03 AM

Thatbookworm said:
Yeah, but I also had the stick version of it too, and it never smelt that way either :/

Oh bummer :( I was a school kid around the age of 9 or 10 when we got those UHU glue sticks, so in case you are (much) younger than I they might have changed the smell just because the vanilla was way too good to sniff..
Eight-Man said:
Remember, be an artist, not an autist.

"If anything simply cannot go wrong it will anyway."

~ Murphy's 5th law

Jan 7, 2018 6:19 AM
Tennouji said:
Probably my ex-girlfriend's ass. The moment I sniffed her ass, that smell didn't remove on my mind for weeks. Heck, even now I can recall its smell.

Does she know you're living inside her cave-like-asshole

Jan 7, 2018 7:28 AM

The smell of a new manga volume when I buy one. I like it for some reason - also, my mom rarely gets me these expensive cookies here where I live and they smell amazing, I eat all of them in one day unfortunately. :')
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.

Jan 7, 2018 7:33 AM

creampuffs creampuffs creampuffs creampuffs

Jan 7, 2018 4:27 PM
SHSL Sugar Daddy

The smell of a new Playstation 2 as kid. That was so beautiful.

Jan 7, 2018 6:13 PM

it's a tie between speed and my finger after wiping my ass.
Chikaji said:
i, personally, would gladly be fisted by every single strong female character until my asshole explodes, permanently rendering me into a coma

Jan 8, 2018 12:57 AM

the smell of bread from the nearest bakery~~
—"strife, hatred, sorrow, pain... something that can bring all of those things to an end...that is love. the joy of loving someone."

Jan 10, 2018 1:09 AM

Cinnamon and new video game manuals
Shame the second don't exist anymore

Pages (2) « 1 [2]