Forum Settings
Forums
Tales of Wedding Rings
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2018 4:47 AM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
that was fucking nothing.... at least the development moving somewhere,,,
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 4, 2018 11:13 PM

Oct 2013
Kuma said:
that was fucking nothing.... at least the development moving somewhere,,,

Literally, moving somewhere... Well, at least Krystal got to show off her nice new staff.
Jan 14, 2018 1:25 PM

Nov 2013
The curse could disappear, turn him into a monster or kill him. That reinforces my thought, that the Abyssal King is the former Ring King.

Amber was badass again and Granat showed new resolve.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 1, 2018 10:07 PM
Apr 2016
TheBigGuy said:
The curse could disappear, turn him into a monster or kill him. That reinforces my thought, that the Abyssal King is the former Ring King.

Granat best wife. Hands down. Also, yeah glad someone else thought of that too. The Abyssal King did say “return to the Abyss” which makes me think that the ring kings “seal” the abyssal king by brcomrong the next Abyssal king. So it just cycles back around and he has to find a way to break the cycle or he’ll become the next one. Neat. This series is all right.
Feb 2, 2018 5:53 PM

Nov 2013
youfreakinnerd said:
TheBigGuy said:

Granat best wife. Hands down. Also, yeah glad someone else thought of that too. The Abyssal King did say “return to the Abyss” which makes me think that the ring kings “seal” the abyssal king by brcomrong the next Abyssal king. So it just cycles back around and he has to find a way to break the cycle or he’ll become the next one. Neat. This series is all right.

That actually makes sense. I haven't thought of that possibility.

And I agree, Granat is great. Even if I like Krystal a bit more.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Apr 1, 2019 6:32 AM

Sep 2014
TheBigGuy said:
youfreakinnerd said:

That actually makes sense. I haven't thought of that possibility.

And I agree, Granat is great. Even if I like Krystal a bit more.

Well what do you know I share the same sentiments as you guys ~ This got some history-repeats-itself vibe to it and I'm down for it

In my case, all girls are great in their own way ~
Jan 28, 4:32 AM
I don’t reply.

Oct 2017
Satou got cursed :o
If you reply to me, don't expect a reply
because I don't reply to comments.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Chapter 77 Discussion

Farabeuf - Sep 23, 2023

5 by NaughtySempai »»
Mar 20, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Chapter 82 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 29

2 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Mar 5, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Chapter 81 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 6

3 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Feb 27, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Chapter 80 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 6

0 by MegamiRem »»
Feb 6, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Chapter 79 Discussion

ThatGuyYeah - Dec 7, 2023

3 by Jesse-kun »»
Jan 28, 7:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.