Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 1, 2018 7:55 PM

Jun 2015

It's here! It's here! Our very first "Giftaway!"
Christmas has just ended and New Year has arrived. And since, we all celebrate New Year, I decided to do a little surprise for you all!
The rules are very simple: This giftaway is open for 15 days so get in your request in soon!

I'm taking requests from those of you who can't or are to lazy to make their own graphics. I do mostly anything, from forum sets, profile pictures, profile layouts or just simple made cards or slips. If you like what you see and want to request anything, go ahead. I'm also sorry if I can't reach you immediately. I might be either busy with school or very very lazy.

Please read information before making a request, sometimes people don't read anything...

✦ Don't request by profile comment or PM. Just post the format here!
✦ I can try to make almost everything from profile pics, avatars, signatures, forum sets. But be aware that I might take time responding back. I am a very busy person.
✦ State what you would like in the graphic, color scheme, size, quotes, anything not specified will be left to my imagination :P
✦ Please give me the render or the page link from where you got it from so I can get appropriate sizes!
✦ I accept renders or wallpapers; make sure they are HD though! No GIF's
✦ If you are going to cancel a request please notify me! No hard feelings, I know things change!

Note: The more specific you make it sometimes limits what I can do!
Ex. If you give me two pictures to use in a signature they might not look well together because they have different art styles. So be sure what you want!

✦ Username:
✦ Layout/Profile/Profile Picture/Forum Set/Slips/Cards:
✦ Render/Wallpaper:
✦ Anything else:

✦You can check out my examples for cards with the various editions I've done; my slip cards are made similarly✦

PROFILE✦PICTURES

PROFILE✦LAYOUT

FORUM✦SETS

PROFILE✦SIGNATURES

Kamui1423_AtsumaOct 19, 2018 6:55 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 1, 2018 10:09 PM

Feb 2016
✦ Username: YukiNoUsagi
✦ Forum Set: Avatar + Signature
✦ Render/Wallpaper: For Avatar / For Signature
✦ Anything else: Beside let your creative nature take control? There is just a few tiny things that I would really like in both. For the Avatar I want my nickname Usagi at least in it; since I know my username won't fit fully. While for the Signature I would love for it to have the quote "Everything will definitely be alright. — Sakura Kinomoto"; as well as my username or the same nickname of the Avatar somewhere on the signature.

Thank you in advance for the lovely set that is to come. =^.^=

✦ Delivered ✦
Please contact me if there are any problems!

Kamui1423_AtsumaJan 4, 2018 4:07 PM
Jan 1, 2018 11:16 PM

Jul 2010
✦ Username: dlee342 (dlee)
✦ Layout: Profile Layout
✦ Render/Wallpaper: 1 ll 2 ll 3 ll 4
✦ Anything else: Really love the pink layout. For the background color I was thinking a shade of blue, or a watery underlay/texture (you can decide).

-for the quote "Lots of things change with the flow of time. But there are things that never change. Things that are precious because they change, and things that are precious because they don’t change… Both are precious. Don’t you feel the same?"

-pictures: I had this idea of the characters falling down to the city. If that doesn't work feel free to play around and do your thing.

Other than that, look forward to seeing the competed (i'm sure it will look amazing) layout design!

p.s. if more images are need feel free to pick from here

✦ Delivered ✦

Kamui1423_AtsumaJan 30, 2018 4:18 PM
Jan 1, 2018 11:41 PM

Jul 2009
✦ Username: EvianBubble
✦ Layout/Profile/Profile Picture/Forum Set/Slips/Cards: Wow ... can I really request a profile layout?! If so I'd like a layout please, with "fire" as the theme :D
✦ Render/Wallpaper: I'll let you choose what you think will work, I'm not that good at choosing pics XD Hmm but here are some charas I like you can use: Ace, Sailor Mars, Roy Mustang, Howl/Calcifer, Okumura Rin/Yukio. Ofc you can use other pics without those charas if you think they'll work~
✦ Anything else: If you look at my current profile it doesn't have to be anything fancy, I like the background it has though~ Just some nice pics, maybe about me section, and some pics of my favourite charas (on profile). If you can slice the pics of my fav charas so I can link to their profile that'd be great but you don't have to if it's gonna be too much work :P With regards to the layouts you've provided, I like the top section of the pink one, but I think the text on the black one is more to my taste/readable. Something like the octagons for my fav charas is what I'm thinking (though of course it doesn't have to be that shape lol)
For the about me section you can copy-paste from the spoiler :) If it's too long/short let me know and I can edit the text. My only request with this is that you make the text readable, so please no super small text >_< If you can outline it so that it stands out against the background that'd be great but you don't have to if the text colour is pretty distinct :P

Please take your time on this, I hope my request is reasonable lol ... and thank you so much! It's been ages since my current profile was made so I'd love to get an upgrade :D

✦ Delivered ✦

Kamui1423_AtsumaOct 19, 2018 6:55 PM
Jan 2, 2018 12:26 AM

Jul 2010
✦ Username: kawaii-mio
✦ Layout/Profile/Profile Picture/Forum Set/Slips/Cards: Slip
✦ Render/Wallpaper: Here
✦ Anything else: Thank you so much for taking the time to make this.

✦ Delivered ✦

Kamui1423_AtsumaJan 4, 2018 1:25 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2018 2:34 AM

Oct 2017
✦ Username: Wakun
✦ Render/Wallpaper: Here or anything else you like from Kimi no Na wa or Mitsuha Miyamizu
✦ Anything else: Thanks a lot Kamui' and Happy New Year~ '^'

✦ Delivered ✦

Kamui1423_AtsumaJan 4, 2018 1:25 PM
Jan 2, 2018 3:46 AM

Nov 2015
✦ Username: ShiraNoYume / Shira
✦ Layout/Profile/Profile Picture/Forum Set/Slips/Cards: Forum Set
✦ Render/Wallpaper: If you can use one of these 2 images Or anythings you find better to work with about the same character ( Yamato )
✦ Anything else: For the forum set, can you just add my name and character name on the signature? (like: "ShiraNoYume feet Yamato") If it's possible :)

Thanks you a lot, I can't wait to see the result! You're work is beautiful! :3 and Happy New Year!!

✦ Delivered ✦

Kamui1423_AtsumaJan 6, 2018 2:27 PM
Jan 2, 2018 5:09 AM

Mar 2014
✦ Username: diogora
✦ Layout/Profile/Profile Picture/Forum Set/Slips/Cards: I would looooove a profile layout! <3
✦ Render/Wallpaper: I have 3 characters and I can't decide because I'm not sure which one you could make look better in a layout, so I'll leave them all 3 here (top to bottom = most wanted to least wanted. If you can make a beautiful Rem layout, I'll b forever grateful). As for pictures, I also have a few for each character because I can't decide: from left to right = most fav to least fav, feel free to use one or multiple, whatever looks better.
As for why they're in a spoiler, there's no hentai, but I'd still be careful about opening the Saeko ones in public >.> and I know that only 1 or 2 are renders, but I have hope that you can somehow work with it :c

✦ Anything else:
Hmm, well for either one you choose I'd like the background to match their color and to be a light color, like, nothing dark. For Rem it would be a light blue, maybe the sky or a bright ocean. For Emilia it'd be a gray, almost white color. For Saeko a possibly not dark purple, maybe orchid would fit.
If you can't use any of the pictures I gave you, then I'm fine with whichever you choose aslong as it's still a pic of one of the 3 characters. Also, the better the artstyle the happier I'd be if it came to that xP (You can probably see what kind of styles I like from the pictures I gave the links to). Hopefully it won't come to this however.
Whatever you end up doing, I'd love it if you could have links to my Favorite Females, Favorite Males, Card Collection and Drawings in it^^
As for what to write on it, since I'm hoping the Rem layout can be made (since I even tried super hard to find renders for her >.<), I'll just put a bunch of Rem quotes here that you could use ^^ (Priority on the first, big one <3)
-"I love it when you stroke my hair. I feel as if we can understand each other through the contact between your hand and my hair. I love your voice. Just hearing you say one word makes my heart feel warmer. I love your eyes. Normally, they look stern, but when you're being kind to someone, I love the way they soften. I love your fingers. For a boy, you have such lovely fingers. But when they clutch me, I know they are the strong, slender fingers of a man. I love the way you walk. When we walk together, I love the way you occasionally turn, to make sure I keep up. I love the way you look when you sleep. You look unguarded, like an infant, and your eyelashes are on the long side. When I touch your cheek, you calm down... And when I playfully touch your lips, you don't even notice... And it makes my heart ache terribly. I love you."
-"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"
-"Ever since that fiery night, my time has been stopped. But it was you who melted my frozen heart and kindly made my stopped time begin to move forward again."
-"When you said that you hate yourself, it made me want to tell you all the wonderful things I know about you."

If you have any other ideas for stuff you could add, go ahead, you make BEAUTIFUL layouts, so be creative. I know I was a bit specific about some stuff, but if you have ideas that would fit the layout better, don't let my ideas get in the way (although I would like to be notified xD)
Seriously though, thank you so much for doing this giftaway for everyone ^^ I'm sure everyone will be pleased by what you make for them <3 Thank you again and a Happy New Year! ^^

@diogora
Just realized this but what would you like to have in the about me section and would you like to have a how i rate section as well?

@Kamui1423_Atsuma
For the about me, how about:
"Hello, I'm Diogo, but you can call me Dio if you'd like ^^
I live in Luxembourg (rare, apparently), but I am also Portuguese :)
At the age of 6 I watched my first Anime, Dragon Ball Z, still great!
My favourite Anime though would have to be..either Re:Zero or Fairy Tail? They're both so good <3
I only truly got into Anime tho when I first watched Mirai Nikki in 2014.
My hobbies would be writing, writing fanfiction, random stories, poems, RP, etc.
Then I also like to game ^^ Mostly on PS4. Of course I also like watching Anime xD
Any more questions? Just leave a message :3"

As for an 'how I rate' section, that won't be necessary, thank you ^^

✦ Delivered ✦

Kamui1423_AtsumaOct 19, 2018 6:56 PM

Jan 2, 2018 5:27 AM

Apr 2016
✦ Username: Lumecyow
✦ Render/Wallpaper: I found this image a while ago and found it really cute c:
✦ Anything else: Surprise me, just don't make it too big please ~ AND THANK YOU A LOT <3

✦ Delivered ✦

Kamui1423_AtsumaJan 4, 2018 7:35 PM

❝ They went looking for the gods,
and died in lonely places ❞
Jan 2, 2018 7:16 AM

Dec 2014
✦ Username: KonoDioDa
✦ Render/Wallpaper: Anything in this album (I let the pics choice to your imagination~)
✦ Anything else: If you can, write "Kamiya Hiroshi" somewhere in the signature please~
Also, I'm sorry the pics aren't rendered, if it bothers you tell me and I'll change the request ^_^

Sankyu very much :D

✦ Delivered ✦

Kamui1423_AtsumaJan 6, 2018 3:01 PM
Jan 2, 2018 8:04 AM

Jul 2017
✦ Username: Zaber_san
✦ Layout/Profile/Profile Picture/Forum Set/Slips/Cards: Profile Layout and Profile picture
✦ Render/Wallpaper: As for the profile layout - 1 and for the profile picture - 2 (no need for full body of profile picture. zoom it. mostly half of the upperbody needed)
✦ Anything else: For the profile layout, when you showed the examples, I want the exact format of the 1st one. Although not that exact but almost the same because images will be different (at least the structure and all) The part when the "Invisible Observer'', try to put ''Fate Never Changes''. The ''about me'' section can be just copypasted by the ones on my profile (except the part when I mentioned I started anime last 2 years ago) and favorite characters are Saber, Gintoki, Okabe Rintarou, Yato and Senjougahara Hitagi.. Then the occupations (eg. high school student, reviewer), can u add like that somewhere on the layout? I want to be the words as ''High School student, reviewer, anime trash, artist. Ik it is kinda hard to find saber alter images for other images composing the profile layout so you can add other characters from my favorites and normal saber photos. For the profile picture, ''darkness'' theme (red grey black white) can be used as colors and name should be "Zaber". I really appreciate that you do this works for the members of the club. This things I've pointed out are just guides. Your creativity will be I bet be more applied here since your profile is so good. Hence, make it your own way and add things that u think that are good :)

✦ Delivered ✦

Kamui1423_AtsumaMar 2, 2018 2:30 PM
Jan 2, 2018 9:48 AM

Jun 2016
✦ Username: Nexu
✦ Layout/Profile/Profile Picture/Forum Set/Slips/Cards: Profile Layout
Love the ones you made, they look amazing. If possible could you make a matching forum set + profile picture to go with the layout? If it's too much to as don't worry about it. <3
✦ Render/Wallpaper: Huge stockpile of HQ images:

✦ Anything else: Senjougahara, Hitagi Themed with maybe a purple feel to it. Leaving everything up to you <3. If you decide to do the forum set/profile picture can you throw my name on it, "Nexu"?
Thanks again!

@Kamui1423_Atsuma For favorites you can randomly choose any from my list. With regards to "about me", please find it below:

✦ Delivered ✦

Jan 2, 2018 10:15 AM

Mar 2014
✦ Username: Akariiii
✦ Layout/Profile/Profile Picture/Forum Set/Slips/Cards: Profile Layout
✦ Render/Wallpaper: Any of these
✦ Anything else: I would like it to be bright if possible. super girly. I'm not picky so I'll let you get as creative as you want with it c:

@Akariiii What exactly do you want as your "about me" text and any favorites on?

@Kamui1423_Atsuma uhm...
about:
24, female, college student, literal trash, stubborn, hermit, kind of a sarcastic. mouth that would make a sailor uncomfortable.

And for favorites you can just add the ones on profile, with added emphasis on Kou, because he's my husband :P

For navigation can you do 4?

-Deliveries

-Clubs

-Tumblr

-Card Collection

✦ Delivered ✦

Jan 2, 2018 2:30 PM

Mar 2013
✦ Username: Alfond
✦ Layout/Profile/Profile Picture/Forum Set/Slips/Cards: Profile Picture & Forum Set
✦ Render/Wallpaper:Anything from here or any other related pics.
✦ Anything else: The main theme is Shinobu. As for colors, I like Yellow and Orange colors. If possible I would also like to have links on my forum set/signature to my anime and manga list. I would also like a profile picture with any of the pictures that I provided but if you can only do one thing then the forum set is the priority. I'll leave the rest in your creative hands. I'm sure that I'll love anything you come up with. :) Thanks for doing this!

✦ Delivered ✦

Kamui1423_AtsumaJan 7, 2018 3:14 PM

Jan 2, 2018 4:48 PM

Dec 2015
✦ Username: SukiiFu
✦ Layout/Profile/Profile Picture/Forum Set/Slips/Cards: Profile + Profile Picture
✦ Render/Wallpaper: HERE | you don't have to use them, I just wanted to show you what I mean, if you find anything better it's fine
✦ Anything else: The theme is stars, clouds, rain, landscape [any color is fine, blue, purple, green, yellow, orange ...] I need 1 horizontal picture written on it [Welcome to My Profile] and 1 vertical picture [for the side of my profile] another 1 horizontal picture [for the bottom of my profile] || as for the profile picture, you could use this picture, or just choose anything that suits the profile, I don't mind any character to be on it, I like cute things & arts if that's help~

Thank for this, I really appreciate it, :D

✦ Delivered ✦

Kamui1423_AtsumaJan 7, 2018 1:36 PM
Jan 3, 2018 7:05 AM

Feb 2017
✦ Username: MetalZ1
✦ Layout/Profile/Profile Picture/Forum Set/Slips/Cards: Layout please. (Sorry, I couldn't help myself)
✦ Render/Wallpaper: I don't really have the greatest of ideas about what goes with what, so I will just throw a bunch and leave it to you. I can be happy if you include like 3 of them, not that more will hurt or something. You can add some pictures you think that you think might look good in there too.
o)Must have
o)1
o)2
o)3
o)4
o)5
o)6
✦ Anything else: You can choose what colour theme suits it best. Since the blue is so prevalent, maybe that. You can add some effects to the background, but that is completely up to you what you want to add, since you are the expert here. Can you add like a Favourite character Sections? Both male and female. Each having like 5 slots in whatever shape you want them to be, with the main one in the middle and slightly bigger than the rest, you can give them a border or something with the main one slightly different. Just the face would be enough
Characters List

Male Characters
Edward(Main) || Picture
Spike || Picture
Gintoki || Picture
Rintarou || Picture
Yato || Picture

Female Characters
Saber(Main) || Picture
Revy || Picture
Mikoto || Picture
Mikasa || Picture
Rikka || Picture

Also can you add like tabs for the various links:
1) My Challenges
2) My Card Collection
3) My Dragons
4) My Video Games
5) My Milestones

Also somewhere in there can you add a banner which says "Duty Honour Discipline" in like one of those old school English fonts.

About me section: I am just your average fan. I watch anime for fun and don't really go into the critical aspect of it, so I usually tend to ignore what others say about it, good or bad and give it a shot for myself to see. I am always excited to meet new people so feel free to hit me up. I am an avid Video game lover and Comic book fan. My rating are usually on the higher side because I mark them on the basis of my enjoyment. That being said, welcome to my profile.
Personality: Logical, Patient, Humorous. EST-J
Favourite Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy and Slice of Life.
Hobbies: Piano, Reading, Video Games and Music

Also just mention my name somewhere in the Profile if you can
That's it mate. now its on your hand. Take your time. I have no choice but to leave the rest to you. I tried being as direct as I could to help. Now surprise me. Also thanks a lot for helping graphic peasants like myself.

✦ Delivered ✦
Please contact me if you have any problems!

MetalZ1Feb 16, 2018 10:53 AM

"All it took was an arm and a leg"
Jan 4, 2018 6:46 PM

Apr 2017
✦ Username: este227
✦ Layout/Profile/Profile Picture/Forum Set/Slips/Cards: profile layout & if possible a forum set (theme Overlord surprise me), iIf it's too much, don't worry about it.
✦ Render/Wallpaper: choose what you prefer here or anythings you find better to work with the anime No Game No Life
✦ Anything else:
---theme: I don't know, so please choose on your own and the same for the writing style
1)---A "Welcome to my profile" in the top part and somewhere a "feel free to add me"
2)---4 buttons link

3)---My rattings

4)---quote

i wish you a happy 2018
Thank you so much for this great opportunity, I hope my request won't be too much hard to do <3

✦ Delivered ✦
Please contact me if you have any problems!

Kamui1423_AtsumaOct 19, 2018 6:57 PM
Jan 5, 2018 2:09 AM

May 2017
✦ Username: nguyenafobjulie
✦ Render/Wallpaper: Here
✦ Anything else: -
Thank you in advance!

✦ Delivered ✦

Kamui1423_AtsumaJan 6, 2018 3:33 PM
Jan 8, 2018 4:48 PM

Oct 2016
✦ Username: Dhoha
✦ Render/Wallpaper: Choose each or both, or whatever you think is better. Here and Here
✦ Anything else: For colors and other stuff just surprise me :) Thanks!

✦ Delivered ✦

Kamui1423_AtsumaJan 20, 2018 5:47 PM
Jan 12, 2018 1:50 PM

Nov 2016
✦ Username: _Nagisa
✦ Render/Wallpaper: Picu
✦ Anything else: Thank you very much, it is very generous of you to offer this :)

✦ Delivered ✦

Kamui1423_AtsumaJan 20, 2018 5:47 PM
Jan 15, 2018 2:16 AM
Feb 2013
✦ Username: Puchihime
✦ Render/Wallpaper: Levi
✦ Anything else: Thank you Atsuma you're superduper! ♥

✦ Delivered ✦

Kamui1423_AtsumaJan 20, 2018 9:53 AM
Jan 16, 2018 1:24 PM

Jun 2015

✦ Closed ✦
See you again next time!

MetalZ1Feb 15, 2018 12:46 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Watched or not watched? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dead-Endd - Oct 1, 2015

1796 by Pyro »»
Dec 7, 2023 7:43 AM

» [ Game ] Countdown to -11,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kamui1423_Atsuma - Oct 29, 2018

2453 by Kunii »»
Nov 2, 2023 8:40 PM

» [GAME] Count to 18,000 V.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kamui1423_Atsuma - Nov 10, 2017

4651 by Kunii »»
Nov 2, 2023 8:39 PM

» [Game] Shiritori ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shinah - Sep 1, 2018

2797 by RioFS »»
May 3, 2023 5:36 AM

» [GAME] Keep One Drop One ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kamui1423_Atsuma - Dec 12, 2015

2859 by RioFS »»
Jan 1, 2023 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.