Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jan 1, 3:40 AM

Just so we are clear i am refering to the anime not the novels.

So as we know Zoku Owari Monogatari is getting an anime adaption this year. Appearntly Zoku is the last part of the Final Season so you would think that would be the end.

But there are more novels coming out (monster season) which continues the main story I believe? Even though its after the Final Season (doesnt make much sense to me).

I do love the monogatari series but I really dont want it to turn into another Naruto or something like that. Every good show must come to an end and those that dont turn to shit after sometime. So I was just wondering if anyone has any credible sources confirming that Shaft will or will not adapt more Monogatari novels after Zoku?

Jan 1, 3:42 AM

Nope Shaft will be adapting it all until the novel and all the novel spin offs end.

Jan 1, 3:56 AM

Shaft will adapt everything they said.
This is good.

Jan 1, 4:04 AM

I hope it doesn't end because I find so much joy and relaxation watching anything from the monogatari series.

That being said. I can't wait for the new season of Zoku Owari Monogatari!

Jan 1, 4:24 AM

So basically what you guys are saying is that the show will never end? Since Nisio will probably never stop writing Monogatari novels that means that the show is doomed to end up like the never ending shows suchs as: Pokemon, Fairy Tale and Naruto?

Jan 1, 4:46 AM
The overarching story ends with Zoku Owarimonogatari. Most (if not all) of the later stuff will probably be random spin-offs and shorts telling us what the other characters are doing in their lives.
It won't turn into "another Naruto" because this isn't a shounen manga; new books come out at their own pace without being pressured to run forever or anything of the sort. We are talking about two distinct works from totally different mediums, so your analogy is kinda rubbish & those worries seem unfounded.

Jan 1, 4:50 AM

terryacer said:
So basically what you guys are saying is that the show will never end? Since Nisio will probably never stop writing Monogatari novels that means that the show is doomed to end up like the never ending shows suchs as: Pokemon, Fairy Tale and Naruto?

Dunno but i feel like Isin is gonna put the series to a rest sooner or later.

Jan 1, 5:04 AM

As the monogatari anime series lives on and continues to prosper, Shaft has continue to neglect the Madoka Magica, to the point where it is slowly dying out now. So sad.
I write anime stuffs here.
Visit and give me your feedback :3 It is updated once or twice per week.
http://paullevesque.blogspot.co.id/

Jan 1, 5:24 AM
Paul_Levesque said:
As the monogatari anime series lives on and continues to prosper, Shaft has continue to neglect the Madoka Magica, to the point where it is slowly dying out now. So sad.

What are you talking about..? PMMM ended perfectly.

Jan 1, 5:36 AM

nope. it'll never end, ever.
Edward Elric is the best girl.

Jan 8, 1:48 PM
I just hope they adapt Musubimonogatari. It seems veryyy interesting.
As long as they make money, it will not end. That’s how anime works.