Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion

Feb 4, 10:41 PM

The first half of the episode was great. The 1st years tearfully closing the library together. Kanan and Dia handing the certificate to Mari to thank her for all her efforts. Aqours closing the rusty gates of the school together. All of this was handled well.

And theeeeeen the weirdness happened. Chika throws a magical paper airplane that travels for miles to land perfectly on the school rooftop. The entire student body shows up in the gym, even though no one knew Chika would end up here. Aqours was there too, including the 3rd years who already left. They were all prepared with another live, even though no one should have been there in the first place. What the hell was that?

They could have ended this episode, this series, any other way. End with them closing the gates to the school and performing a last live as a final sendoff? Or a hint as to what the movie might be maybe? But nope. We get a contrived ending that makes no sense and ruins the drama of the first part of the episode.

This movie better reveal all of this to be part of a giant plot twist, all delusions in Chika's head (including that weird bus sequence in episode 9), or I will be severely disappointed.
Modified by Godot325, Feb 4, 10:48 PM

Feb 5, 4:31 AM

Godot325 said:
The first half of the episode was great. The 1st years tearfully closing the library together. Kanan and Dia handing the certificate to Mari to thank her for all her efforts. Aqours closing the rusty gates of the school together. All of this was handled well.

And theeeeeen the weirdness happened. Chika throws a magical paper airplane that travels for miles to land perfectly on the school rooftop. The entire student body shows up in the gym, even though no one knew Chika would end up here. Aqours was there too, including the 3rd years who already left. They were all prepared with another live, even though no one should have been there in the first place. What the hell was that?

They could have ended this episode, this series, any other way. End with them closing the gates to the school and performing a last live as a final sendoff? Or a hint as to what the movie might be maybe? But nope. We get a contrived ending that makes no sense and ruins the drama of the first part of the episode.

This movie better reveal all of this to be part of a giant plot twist, all delusions in Chika's head (including that weird bus sequence in episode 9), or I will be severely disappointed.

magic in Love Live is never a delusion lol
"From zero to a one! And from one onto something greater!!"

Aqours,Sunshine!!

Feb 27, 6:59 AM

Just wow.
Whoever wrote the storyboards for the show must've been hard at work to cram all that crap in there, hats off.

After the first season of Sunshine barely pulled through, I had my faint hopes this one would deliver. How wrong I was.

Apr 7, 8:21 AM

felt more like revenge of the sith or the empire strikes back. the entirety of this season but especially the final episode left a really bitter aftertaste in my mouth. also aqours>μ despite the depressing conclusion.

Apr 14, 2:25 AM
Godot325 said:

Knowing Love Live, I bet they are never going to solve that bus mystery lol

May 20, 12:15 PM

Nico > Aqours / LLS
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]