Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 30, 2017 4:47 PM

Mar 2016
Experience_Point said:
_Poochyena_ said:

But ultimately you have a choice as an adult what career you choose, what life you lead, and how you live that life. It's your choice and it's finally in your hands. No one can tell you how you should make your decisions. That's the freedom I'm talking about.

In ideal world that would be the case but in real world most people don't really have a luxury of choice and ends in career they don't like and didn't go to school to and living the way they don't like. So much for the choice.

You're right and it hurts but what you're saying is true. I wish there were a way for everyone to live their dreams.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2017 4:49 PM

Mar 2017
Never. I am in my final years of college and those thoughts never occured to me.
I guess this is partly because of those people in my school who never treated me as a friend and only approached me for a more profitable outcome for them.
It's time to play the Game folks!
Dec 30, 2017 4:49 PM

Aug 2009
I'm apparently too late to make a School Days joke, but yeah, shit was easier as a kid.

Dec 30, 2017 5:38 PM

Jul 2017
There's already been a thread about this before. Short answer: sort of, not really.

Crying doesn't mean you're weak.
Enduring doesn't mean you're strong.
Dec 30, 2017 5:42 PM

Sep 2012
It wasn't a great experience but it gave me a sense of direction and felt safe. I tend to look back on it with fondness and leave out the tedious, anxiety related and awkward memories.
Dec 31, 2017 9:58 AM

Jul 2017
I definitely miss secondary school. I'm a school lover when I'm a student and I spent half my day in school (I normally stay from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.). All i need to care as a student is studying, which I'm pretty good at and having fun with. I don't need to bear any responsibility, even the household chores. , and just ask for money every week. That's like the best time in my life.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - 4 hours ago

9 by vasipi4946 »»
2 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

18 by creepylurker »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » In the future there will be battles for love between species from other planets(theory)

Absurdo_N - 34 minutes ago

3 by rohan121 »»
25 minutes ago

» Is it a good idea to stay relatively anonymous online?

DesuMaiden - Apr 20

27 by creepylurker »»
41 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - 7 hours ago

13 by Lost_Viking »»
41 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.