Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 33 Discussion

Dec 27, 2017 1:19 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good God, that frog guy is hilarious.

We got the continuous battle between Blue Angel and Specter this episode. She's actually putting up a decent fight too. A solid duel for what's worth. Excited to see the outcome of this duel soon.

Dec 27, 2017 4:24 AM
So is there an episode this week or not?

Dec 27, 2017 4:34 AM
blfan said:
episode 33 already been released the subbed version will take this much time

Dec 27, 2017 5:06 AM

blfan said:

It aired today. Subs being delayed for a week...

Dec 27, 2017 7:03 AM
Well I don't want to encourage, I am hoping a fan subs steps up to the plate this week in this emergency. And heck I even take the raw version, this show is not that hard to know what is going on.
Modified by blfan, Dec 27, 2017 7:08 AM

Dec 28, 2017 12:59 PM

That guy is a tough opponent.

Dec 28, 2017 11:56 PM

Oh no its Tentacle vs Cute girl card + female duelist this gonna become fuel for some people.

Into the Internet!

Dec 29, 2017 11:46 AM

well gee konami thanks for the plant support.

Dec 29, 2017 4:49 PM
Well I do appreciate this duel is going to take two episodes. Giving the nature of the characters in this episode and the episode preview, Aoi she has to win.

So Blue Angel was based on a book, from the sounds of it, it was a magical girl story, interesting.

I am glad to Aoi show her skills, and hopefully win.

Dec 29, 2017 6:28 PM

Its kind of a shame the series is in a hole here that it'll either make spectre job too early after his debut as a duelest, or blue angel will lose and be incapacitated disappointingly.

I think best case scenario would be for blue angel to lose but for her to kind of win spectre over a bit so he spares her and turns a blind eye just once.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 30, 2017 10:49 PM
JizzyHitler said:
Its kind of a shame the series is in a hole here that it'll either make spectre job too early after his debut as a duelest, or blue angel will lose and be incapacitated disappointingly.

I think best case scenario would be for blue angel to lose but for her to kind of win spectre over a bit so he spares her and turns a blind eye just once.
i think another best scenario is a draw

Dec 31, 2017 1:18 PM

elior1 said:
JizzyHitler said:

i think another best scenario is a draw
ill be honest, i completly forgot duels could draw in this show.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me