Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 23, 2017 9:16 PM

Sep 2016
Wow this was quite in advance. I still don't know what they're gonna name next year's main show, though personally it should be just Shokugeki Chi no Sara...
Dec 23, 2017 11:31 PM
Aug 2015
Just part 1 and part 2 or Plate A and Plate B
Dec 24, 2017 2:00 AM

Oct 2012
Yasaal said:
Wow this was quite in advance. I still don't know what they're gonna name next year's main show, though personally it should be just Shokugeki Chi no Sara...

It's split cour, technically it's still the same season, San no Sara. They'll just add 2018 to it.
Dec 24, 2017 4:00 AM
Jul 2017
Mich666 said:
Yasaal said:

It's split cour, technically it's still the same season, San no Sara. They'll just add 2018 to it.
So will mal register it as a split cour or will they register it as season 3 and season 4. They did that with The asterisk war. On mal its s1 and 2 but it was announced as a split cour.
There is rumours they are doing the same thing with «isekai smartphone»
Dec 24, 2017 4:03 AM

Sep 2016
Troll12345678966 said:
Mich666 said:

So will mal register it as a split cour or will they register it as season 3 and season 4. They did that with The asterisk war. On mal its s1 and 2 but it was announced as a split cour.
There is rumours they are doing the same thing with «isekai smartphone»
They are listing it as separate titles. Shokugeki no Souma San no Sara and Shokugeki no Souma San no Sara (2018). Here is the MAL page for it Food Wars Season 3 2018

Isekai Smartphone getting another season? Wut? Looks like I'll get another 5.8/10 show on my hands, because even I, a massive Ecchi fan hated Isekai Smartphone... If there's another season, they better make it at least mediocre enough for me to give it a 7 fgs...
Dec 24, 2017 4:11 AM
Jul 2017
Bot saying its cinfurmed or anything! Just saying on the last episode comment section on there was a guy who said that there was going to be 24 episodes, only that they would take a 1 seasoon break to make it. It didnt sound beliveable to me, just thought i would mention it.
I personaly would like a season 2. Its a guilty pneasure of mine, i liked it quite a bit even if it was sub par. But i totaly see your point
Dec 24, 2017 4:59 AM

Sep 2016
Troll12345678966 said:
Bot saying its cinfurmed or anything! Just saying on the last episode comment section on there was a guy who said that there was going to be 24 episodes, only that they would take a 1 seasoon break to make it. It didnt sound beliveable to me, just thought i would mention it.
I personaly would like a season 2. Its a guilty pneasure of mine, i liked it quite a bit even if it was sub par. But i totaly see your point
It doesn't matter if it continues to 24 episodes or it's a season 4. The plot is the same. Both ways the story will continue on from San so Sara so it doesn't make any difference for that matter

As for Isekai, I can kinda see you wanting a season 2 as a guilty pleasure but for me personally my guilty pleasure would be watching season 2 and rip it to shreds in my review, and yes I'm a sadist :P
Dec 24, 2017 7:52 AM
Jul 2017
Well, i have read the manga so im warchibg shokugeki a little differently than other people.

And im looking forward to reading your review if it ever comes to that. Maybe i will flame you just for fun afterwards, although i suspect i will agree on most og your points. But i will defend one of my only guilty pleasures to the end!
Dec 24, 2017 8:36 AM

Sep 2016
Troll12345678966 said:
Well, i have read the manga so im warchibg shokugeki a little differently than other people.

And im looking forward to reading your review if it ever comes to that. Maybe i will flame you just for fun afterwards, although i suspect i will agree on most og your points. But i will defend one of my only guilty pleasures to the end!
Makes sense. I read the Shokugeki manga in July or June as well.

Sure you can read it. I'm a fan of Ecchi anime so expect proper criticism of Isekai Smartphone. Don't worry. You can read my review if this year's one as well I'm sure you'll understand the problems with the anime.
Dec 24, 2017 10:30 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
usually when you like something is fast!!! ;) other is that the plot is development quick, this is a failed!!!
Dec 24, 2017 10:54 AM
Jul 2017
Yasaal said:
Troll12345678966 said:

Sure you can read it. I'm a fan of Ecchi anime so expect proper criticism of Isekai Smartphone. Don't worry. You can read my review if this year's one as well I'm sure you'll understand the problems with the anime.
Just read the review and... you’re exactly right! And yet i dont see it ruinibg the anime when i go back and rewatch it. I agree titaly, i just dont give a damn. It has a harem, it has quite a few good girls (even uf i font agree on the best) and most importantly, it has an op to fuck mc, and i just live op mcs. He is basicly gods best friend! He can use all magic and is quite skilled with it. Even if his personality is quite standard his opnes makes up for it. And the ending with, «let me just marry 9 fucking hot girls» was too perfect. And i was so satisfied that he kissed Yumina! She was by far best girl imo (even if it is borderline pedo since she is 14)
Still, freaking had a blast watching it. Lookibg forward to your next review!
Dec 25, 2017 3:40 AM

Sep 2016
Troll12345678966 said:
Yasaal said:

Just read the review and... you’re exactly right! And yet i dont see it ruinibg the anime when i go back and rewatch it. I agree titaly, i just dont give a damn. It has a harem, it has quite a few good girls (even uf i font agree on the best) and most importantly, it has an op to fuck mc, and i just live op mcs. He is basicly gods best friend! He can use all magic and is quite skilled with it. Even if his personality is quite standard his opnes makes up for it. And the ending with, «let me just marry 9 fucking hot girls» was too perfect. And i was so satisfied that he kissed Yumina! She was by far best girl imo (even if it is borderline pedo since she is 14)
Still, freaking had a blast watching it. Lookibg forward to your next review!
Thanks for the kind words. I'll let you know here once I finish my next review ;)
Jan 1, 2018 6:59 PM

Oct 2014
oh my god this thumbnail,

I hope this OVA is a fan service episode if you know what I mean.
Jan 2, 2018 3:14 AM

Sep 2016
Gazz said:
oh my god this thumbnail,

I hope this OVA is a fan service episode if you know what I mean.
Yes I got what you meant ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't think it'll go that far though XD
May 1, 2018 7:14 PM

Mar 2013
It releases today. Does anyone know where we can watch it?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 1, 2018 8:45 PM

Sep 2009
As always: Patiently wait for a fansubber / fansubgroup to translate it and watch the "cat tracker".
May 6, 2018 4:28 AM
Jul 2017
anyone got any ideas as to where i can watch this?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen OVA Episode 1 Discussion

SnakeTrip - May 8, 2018

28 by Tony2Phones »»
May 15, 2021 11:36 AM

» Scheduled to be deleted

ShaDanDan - Mar 1, 2018

1 by ValeYellow10th »»
Mar 1, 2018 4:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.