Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2017 4:56 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, I thought the camera was a symbol for the protagonist's phallus at first (and I wish it had been). But man, that Tanaka—so suave. And lastly, hooray for trigonometry.
May 28, 2021 12:15 AM

Aug 2020
If this whole episode was mostly just about the relationship between Tohru and Asuka at least it would have been somewhat decent, but the side story with Mao just feelt out of place and it had almost nothing to do with the main plot. It wasn't until the very end where the plot became interesting again. The H scenes for the most part weren't enjoyable. The last H scene with Asuka was somewhat fine, with different angles and better animation quality compared to previous H scenes but it still wasn't really enjoyable in my opinion.

Overall this hentai isn't worth watching. The H scenes are bad and about 1/3 of this hentai is side lined on Mao instead of just focusing on the main story.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Dec 5, 2022 4:23 PM

Nov 2010
The good ol days when all you needed was a nice car stereo to get the ladies.
I'm not really into tanned women, but Mao looked cute enough, I guess. I kinda liked that S&M scene.
Asuka could've looked better if she has longer hair.
Too bad they didn't show Miho's sex scene. She's really cute & so my type. 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.