Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2017 3:27 PM

Oct 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
okay now I'm convinced that mangaka(s) had no idea about science when writing this manga.
No research was made.
"I saved you with the power of imaginary numbers!"
you mean i? which is equal to sqrt(-1) lol. I haven't read something this dumb for a long time.
Nov 20, 2019 2:15 AM

May 2015
Ok, so now I understand the last chapter a lot better. The "Voice of the Forest" was actually Lonnie, who manipulated Blue's energy to heal him. He has this ESP type of ability that allows him to control energetic forces and Gaza used him to create Galgo. Galgo used his power to create a simulation of himself to fight Blue and test his power. Lonnie knows that Blue needs to be able to control this power as well if he wants to defeat Galgo, so Blue must find him and hack his brain to gain this knowledge and power.
While Blue was talking to Lonnie, a team of Bio warriors show up to capture Blue and co., so Joe-K tries to hold them off while Blue is busy. Joe-K manages to kill all of the warriors except the leader, who was able to capture Joe-K. Blue becomes enraged and cuts off the leaders arm before obliterating his head with one punch.
Now he's off to go rescue Lonnie.

This chapter had a little 4 page one-shot chapter at the end. It was pure greatness. Blue vs. Gaza. Blue progressively shouts "Fuck You" twice to Gaza's horror. Ahh man that shit was hilarious. Great stuff.
zomikNov 20, 2019 2:19 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cyber Blue Chapter 10 Discussion

zomik - Nov 17, 2019

1 by EtherLux »»
Oct 9, 2023 10:06 PM

Poll: » Cyber Blue Chapter 3 Discussion

Cnon - Dec 23, 2017

2 by shoover188 »»
Dec 16, 2020 4:24 PM

Poll: » Cyber Blue Chapter 31 Discussion

Klad - Jun 18, 2015

2 by zomik »»
Nov 20, 2019 11:21 PM

Poll: » Cyber Blue Chapter 30 Discussion

zomik - Nov 20, 2019

0 by zomik »»
Nov 20, 2019 11:03 PM

Poll: » Cyber Blue Chapter 29 Discussion

zomik - Nov 20, 2019

0 by zomik »»
Nov 20, 2019 10:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.