Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 29, 2021 11:33 AM

Sep 2020
the best way i can describe it is that it's just really calming (for me at least) i don't really smoke much since i'm studying most the time now
Oct 29, 2021 12:26 PM

Apr 2015
The first time I got high I was scared out of my mind. The album cover for the music playing on the TV was levitating off of the screen, I felt like I was locked on the couch, and for some reason, I was randomly hard, but the only people around were my sister and her friend, so I really wasn't sure how I was going to get out of this one. I texted my mom "Help. You have to high. I don't like being high."

Now it's just a little numbing and makes me loud sometimes.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Nov 10, 2021 7:27 AM
Nov 2021
I think you try some strong strain that's why you feel like this. Maybe you tried Chocolate OG
or Grease Monkey, these are the strongest strain of weed. Once I tried it mistakenly and I still remember that I was unable to walk and can't feel my legs. I also use strains as a medication. I take rockstar tuna strain, and it really helps me to fight my depression or insomnia.

Nov 10, 2021 4:33 PM

Mar 2008
_Maneki-Neko_ said:
I had once or twice really bad one... or I had too much alcohol with it.
I just was incredibly hungry, but my legs felt like there were a ton of weight on them, so I couldn't get up really and just felt dizzy in general. Not the good kind of dizzy tho.
Before it wore off, I had really bad anxiety. So I don't know... that was my first experience with it and it was shitty.

Other times, I just felt really relaxed and the most comfortable thing was that I couldn't overthink that much and the train of thoughts you are having isn't stressing you out.

I'm not smoking at parties anymore tho, or I don't actively plan to, I rather smoke as a self medication, kind of, against ptsd anxiety and so, if I own something at that moment.

Not exactly legal, but who cares, it works better than the daily medication amd is just relaxing, maybe a few times a year.

Cannabis isn't very good for anxiety because it acts like a crutch where you dont develop anxiety managing skills and the increased heart rate can trigger panic attacks in some people. Only thing PTSD related it can help is it's capable of suppressing dreams so if you have nightmares and arent ready for them it holds that back with chronic use. But if it's just a few times a year probably wont make a difference one way or another except for real short term situations.
Nov 10, 2021 4:37 PM
Jul 2018
traed said:
_Maneki-Neko_ said:
I had once or twice really bad one... or I had too much alcohol with it.
I just was incredibly hungry, but my legs felt like there were a ton of weight on them, so I couldn't get up really and just felt dizzy in general. Not the good kind of dizzy tho.
Before it wore off, I had really bad anxiety. So I don't know... that was my first experience with it and it was shitty.

Other times, I just felt really relaxed and the most comfortable thing was that I couldn't overthink that much and the train of thoughts you are having isn't stressing you out.

I'm not smoking at parties anymore tho, or I don't actively plan to, I rather smoke as a self medication, kind of, against ptsd anxiety and so, if I own something at that moment.

Not exactly legal, but who cares, it works better than the daily medication amd is just relaxing, maybe a few times a year.

Cannabis isn't very good for anxiety because it acts like a crutch where you dont develop anxiety managing skills and the increased heart rate can trigger panic attacks in some people. Only thing PTSD related it can help is it's capable of suppressing dreams so if you have nightmares and arent ready for them it holds that back with chronic use. But if it's just a few times a year probably wont make a difference one way or another except for real short term situations.

Yes, it's mainly for ptsd. Especially after I had to talk about some really stressing and retraumatizing things, I smoke it before going to bed or taking a nap for one or two hours.
Nov 11, 2021 12:56 AM

Nov 2019
don't do it, just makes you tired and hungry or at least it did for me
Nov 17, 2021 8:29 PM

Apr 2015
jessica322 said:
I think you try some strong strain that's why you feel like this. Maybe you tried Chocolate OG
or Grease Monkey, these are the strongest strain of weed. Once I tried it mistakenly and I still remember that I was unable to walk and can't feel my legs. I also use strains as a medication. I take rockstar tuna strain, and it really helps me to fight my depression or insomnia.

Nice try, officer, I'm not going to buy any wacky tobaccy online until that Republican-proposed bill gets a little further.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Nov 17, 2021 9:13 PM

Nov 2021
Yachty said:
Google Sativa and Indica weed. And also the best way of learning is to experience !!
You're not a very good influence. Then again OP DID ask the question, but OP needs to resist peer pressure.
Nov 19, 2021 6:07 AM

Sep 2017
Depends on people.

I take a couple of hits, cough, cry a bit, and spend the rest of the night my head in the clouds, hearing jack shit and having a huge dumb smile on my face while I'm doing circles on my chair.

Then I get sleepy. Or vomit.

I love it ;p

not as much as cocaine though
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » thoughts on social experiments?

deg - 6 hours ago

7 by Kamikaze_404 »»
15 minutes ago

» What's the best way to translate Yu-Yu-Hakusho's title

AlphaMaleScotty - Yesterday

7 by tsukareru »»
59 minutes ago

» What if Burger is on a stick?

Dragevard - Feb 10, 2022

12 by tsukareru »»
1 hour ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - 10 hours ago

13 by tsukareru »»
1 hour ago

» do you like the fandom of your fave musical artists ??

ame - Apr 17

19 by tsukareru »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.