Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
King's Game
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Feb 19, 2018 12:23 PM

Oct 2013
I watched 'till the end because of Riona, she's the only reason why i didn't drop this damn series. So Nobuaki and his friends are in heaven even Natsuko after all those terrible things she has done, the author ain't know no shit about how heavens work, i tell you what.

Everyone died at the end so that means the virus should have not spreaded but the after credit scene there's a guy receving a text from the King, like what the heck ? and it's also says "to be continued"... pls kill me now

4/10
Feb 22, 2018 5:42 AM

Oct 2011
I hate supernatural deaths by text. reminds me of One Missed Call.. x.x

Mar 16, 2018 6:50 PM

Oct 2012
Just finished with ep 12. and reading up on the past and future of kings game I'm surprised that this has a to be continued. it must have a attracted an audience that likes and endless loop of a cluster fuck and its selling well. I have no idea why anyone would like a series with a non ending that goes on forever. I have no idea what the author was thinking when he made King's Game. >.<
Mar 18, 2018 7:00 PM
Sep 2012
THIS TRAIN-WRECK IS FINALLY OVER! It's been a horrible ride from the bland, non-memorable characters, the female high school students that are all busty because... anime, the virus that can somehow enter the internet because reasons and it killing everyone because...........................

Of course we also have Natsuko who I guess is supposed to be redeemed. Nope, still hate your guts bitch.

Then we have my favorite part where our 'saint' main character tells the tsundere to live. That's right, live Riona. It doesn't matter that you'll destroy humanity. It's obvious that you living is the correct choice.

Was there any point or theme in this anime? They were destined to die anyway and they seemed to be happier after death. Couldn't we have just skipped to the final minutes and it would have made no difference in the overall scheme of things. Was there a moral here? The only things I learned was that this anime sucked and that a horrible anime can bring people together by discussing how horrible it is.
Mar 26, 2018 2:05 PM
Feb 2017
I just have one wish,get lost of the human being anime history and the writter of this anime who doesnt have any sense,this anime was bad from the begin to the end it doeasnt even deserve even 1 star,if its in my hand i will give it -10 as a rate,i dont understand how this piece of shit get anime,and more over,S2!!!japan,where is your sense gone.
Apr 2, 2018 10:08 PM
Jan 2013
JotunheimrLoki said:
Would prefer if Riona just took hes head -> on a boat:)

I was surprised that the chainsaw didn't come with a nice travelling bag to hold the MC's head. <sigh>
Apr 8, 2018 8:43 AM
Mar 2014
ChapelSphereApr 8, 2018 9:01 AM
Apr 24, 2018 8:18 PM
Apr 2018
The review section is more interesting than the anime/manga
May 9, 2018 6:35 PM

Mar 2018
Hahaha lmao what a lame ending, natsuko is annoying as usual, even after all the character died the virus still up? What a joke
1/10 for this anime but 8/10 for the op tho
Hope theres no s2

» Snowflake - Shihoko Hirata «
0:51 ─〇───── 4:54 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹  ↻

Traveler, Please enjoy your stay

May 10, 2018 9:25 AM

Jul 2016
Just finished it now. so fcking tired
May 20, 2018 12:59 PM

Feb 2014
After hanging on for so long I think Natsuko's way of thinking was not that bad after all. Everyone has their own way of salvation.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 12, 2018 5:16 AM

Jun 2016
Only Ria,Chiemi,Yosuke and Kenta die with dignity. Everyone die like either screaming In pain or screaming of being afraid to die,trying to kill someone before getting kill or go psycho and eventually die. This series is way too dark and Its plot its shit.

If they don t bring back Naoya,Chiemi and Ria. I am not bother with this shit series anymore. This is like a worst version of another.

How They are gonna continue season 2 with Nobuaki and everyone dead.

PrideRoyalIvySep 12, 2018 5:21 AM

Sep 23, 2018 2:56 AM
Jan 2015
I think I'm the only person in the world who really liked this anime. I'm a fan of horror, so seeing protagonists make stupid decisions while their friends make dumber ones and get slaughtered is nothing new to me. I even wrote a review. Read it if you dare ;). Looking forward to season two to see what terrors await the next class.

P.S.: I never laughed so hard when I saw Natsuko in heaven at the end. We all know she's getting pounded by the hell dolphins in Satan's a**hole for all the crap she's done. Good riddance. Haven't seen a more satisfying death since Makoto in School Days.
Sep 23, 2018 3:22 AM
Jan 2015
Rawnblade said:
Etzel said:
TO : MyAnimeList
SUB : King's Game

This is the King's Game.
All members of this website will participate.
The King's orders are absolute.
*Withdrawal from the game midway is not allowed.

All of you must watch the second season of King's Game The Animation.
Failure to do so will result in punishment.

- END -

PS. 10/10 Trainwreck of the Year.

I choose death.​​

RLMFAO! That was funny.
Oct 19, 2018 10:15 PM

Sep 2013
So, they all died, but the "virus" was transmitted anyway? How did that work?

Scariest part of the whole series was at the very last second of the last episode when they declared the series would be continued.....I may have nightmares.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 19, 2018 3:52 PM
Jan 2017
I thought this was a good survival anime. The beginning was rough what with all you fuck him and so on demands. but it got really tense and juicy towards the end. And a wonderfully tragic end.
Jan 3, 2019 12:07 AM

Oct 2017
welp this entire show was just a fucking mess

not gonna lie though the little part when everyone was in heaven was cute lmao
Jan 25, 2019 1:46 AM

Dec 2018
They finally start doing something about Natsuko. This mess wouldn't have occured if you guys killed her a long time ago.

Poor Ryou trying to be strong and be a sacrifice, but in the end he's dead

Just like everyone said the chainsaw appeared out of nowhere. Natsuko found it in a flash. How convenient.

So, basically Natsuko is a yandere to Nobuaki. And so that's why she didn't kill Nobuaki back then.

So Natsuko doesn't have some kind of supernatural power at all... then what the hell is with her red eye and causing illusion?

Natsuko goes to heaven after what she did XD.

So the game continues. This might imply that Riona still alive, but the order given by the king sometimes is illogical in itself. So I'm gonna stop speculating things.

In the end the teacher doesn't even showed up.

Weird but I'm looking forward to the sequel XD.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Feb 1, 2019 8:24 AM
Jan 2019
That ending is not funny at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 6, 2019 12:15 PM

Jun 2009
The series too rushed in my opinion the promise was there but it was too short of series. If it had 24 it could have done it right but the 12 it was too much info stuffed in at once. I can at least give it a 6. it wasn't terrible but it wasn't good.
Feb 8, 2019 9:02 PM
Nov 2015
If only they had shown the manga story complete instead of create original content... may be would be good! Thanks for nothing!!! :(
Mar 25, 2019 4:33 PM

Aug 2008
Damn, this show was such a trainwreck.

All their sacrifices were for nothing :(
No man fails if he does his best
- Orison Swett Marden
Apr 1, 2019 11:33 AM
Aug 2018
by far the best anime ever made
Sep 22, 2019 2:51 AM
Jan 2016
Here I thought the series would be like anime Another, then the ending being the same as the manga where Nobuaki survive the Ousama Game with no real closure. Since the manga sequel not yet translated, I'm giving 5/10
Oct 14, 2019 12:28 PM

Feb 2014
Well, that was pretty much what I expected, unintentional comedy and tiddies, I didn't particulary hate it tho, I will take "hilariously bad" over "boring bad" any day, and some of the girls weren't half bad, like Ria and Riona, - maybe Nami too - and I guess Natsuko (before she went "psycho"), would have liked to see them in a better setting, like a hentai or harem for sure, so overall not too bad of a watch.
Nov 5, 2019 8:38 PM
May 2019
Well, that was terrible. However, I was expecting Riona to be the one to get killed, instead of Nobuaki. So that came unexpectedly. Overall, they really messed up this adaptation, but I've definitely seen worse shows though.
Nov 29, 2019 7:39 AM
Jan 2019
This was so terrible. The ending the afterlife . it was like watching a terrible b-horror movie. To be continued? No Thanks.
Jan 8, 2020 1:36 PM

Jul 2012
Well that happened

I read the manga a few years ago and i swear i don't remember it being this bad, but at least it was a strangely entertaining bad.
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Jan 19, 2020 12:30 PM
Mar 2018
This is one of those animes that can be compared to a train wreck....,it's a bloody disaster but somehow you keep watching until the end only to sigh in blessed relief once it's over. This anime is terrible and I truly hope that the threat of another season is never actualised at any point in the future.
I am giving it a 1/10.
Jan 21, 2020 3:45 AM
Sep 2019
Seven should stick to doing Hentais, this was the worst horror series I've ever watched and I hope that it doesn't get a second season
Feb 14, 2020 4:24 AM
Sep 2019
*I prefer Aya die in novel more than anime, so i try to translate it. Hoping it can understand. T^T

... Natsuko, Will she aware? In this command, no matter what you do, it can't follow to do it, even if you want to do it.

Cut two arms, two legs and beheaded... If you're brave enough to do it, it's still possible to do it. But the main problem is 'torso'. In order to prepare part 'torso', it has to cut two arms, two legs and the head out. But once a people cuts neck, people will die instantly. cutting two arms, two legs and the head at the same time, it's impossible.

That's right, this order, no matter what you do, it can't follow to do it. Why does the King issue such a this orders?

"Making a face like that ... You probably already aware..."

Aya's voice interrupted Nobuaki's thoughts. Nobuaki looked at Aya's face and nodded slowly.

Aya has a pale face, a bloodless color. Her legs look powerless. It was almost impossible to try to stand. Her face was as though she had forced herself to not to lose unconscious before.

The blood continued to flow from the mouth wound on her left shoulder. And it dyed her clothes until it was bright red.

Nobuaki, able to conscious, then shouted.

"Sorry Aya! I'll hurry to stop the bleeding now! "

"I'm fine ... I didn't do anything useful ..."

She did not finish speaking, Aya fell to her knees. She tries to get up and smile at Nobuaki, Riona, and Ryo's body.

"... Forget it... now, can you listen to my music? It was a final gift from me who useless. The love that blown in the wind like Sakura petals. As the seasons change but I still think of you always. Listen ... "Sakura Rain"

Aya takes a deep breath and Try to calm her mind. Her voice was so soft, as if fading away. But it has a surprising charm to listen, it is a beautiful voice that penetrates deep into the mind.

Sakura that we once visited to see it together.

I know that moment, it can't return anymore. But the heart still chases it.

I can't forget because I really love you so much.

Until now, I remained without forgetting you.

Hey, what are you thinking now?

Memories of that day. Until now, it hasn't changed.

It circulated in my heart again and again.

Every time that cherry blossom season comes, this feeling increases a lot.

If someday we can meet together again. I will never let you go anymore.

This year I came here. Under the same big sakura tree, the same tree at that time.

The small feelings of the two of us. We are used to make it already truly blossom ...

This song is not in his memory at all. But I don't know why I felt nostalgic and longing. Maybe, before this, he might have listened to it somewhere before.

While listening to Aya's music, the melody ran through his head. Nobuaki fell into that wonderful illusion.

When Aya finished singing, she fell to the front.

Nobuaki couldn't move at all. The whole body became stiff, paralyzed. He stood stiff body like that. Tears poured out replace ... So many tears flowed up. And no matter how much wiped, so it can't wiped it run out....

The feeling that had been sealed in the bottom of his heart revived at once.

... Chiemi, I know that moment, it can't be comed back anymore ... But I still want to go back, until now, I have remained without forgetting you.

Hey Chiemi, what are you thinking now?

Memories of that day until now, it hasn't changed. it still swirling in body my self again and again, I'm still have alive.

If one day we can meet together again. I will never let you go anymore. Under the original big sakura tree, the same tree with that time. I want to say that feeling again when the whole story come to ends.

Riona ran into Aya that had fallen to the grounf and held her.

"Aya! are you ok !?! Nobuaki, Why are you standing still like that ?!!"

"It's okay, Riona, Nobuaki. Thank you ... for listening to my music ... to the end."

Aya quietly closed her eyes with a happy smile, then the breath is fade away. Leaving only the song as a gift from her.

At that time, the mobile phone rang.

Mar 14, 2020 9:58 PM

Aug 2013
Finally managed to find the willpower to complete this. Didn't expect Nobuaki to get dropped like that. Really thought he would live through it all to repeat over.

It was fitting that they all died but I'm not fond of that afterlife moment lol.

Meh and well the game is back somehow, but I would probably watch a S2 for the sake of it.

Still this just wasn't to my liking sadly. 4/10.
Jun 4, 2020 9:18 PM

Aug 2015
I rewatched this episode and remembered that it actually announced in the end that there would be a continuation. Is there news of whatever happened to that?
Jul 4, 2020 3:50 PM
Jan 2020
I hope if there is a S2, I hope the delivery is even better
Nov 9, 2020 8:15 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hahaha WTF was that end? First half wasn't too bad like many kills with the chainsaw but it still makes sense but lmao Natsuko got absolutely destroyed by a chainsaw but she can still get up and cut Nobuaki's throat with the chainsaw... WTF? Nobuaki was still speaking with his throat opened and cut... and then Riona kissing Nobuaki's corpse and killing herself... so edgy

Not to mention that they all spawned in heaven xD I don't know what kind of heaven it is because they basically killed many people etc.

They really announced a sequel at the end of the anime wow... "to be continued" well I hope that if they still decide to do a sequel (I highly doubt when I see the ratings for this anime) they will make a way better one especially for the story, because the animation wasn't too bad it was fine I think, the main problem of this anime is the story and characters, so many incoherences they just wanted to make this anime as edgy as possible which is ridiculous, I remember reading the manga some times ago and it was meh but way better than the anime adaptation, and they also censored the anime which is stupid because it's a horror/gore anime.

3/10 for this one, it's not the worst anime I've ever seen but it has a LOT of flaws and not many qualities unfortunately, they could have made the anime adaptation as average as the manga but they managed to make something definitely worse.
Nov 26, 2020 12:27 PM
Jul 2017
A mediocre anime, the ending was easy to deduct, story finding more about the past game and the present only destruction and mental illness, and "to be continued" at the end destroyed everything....
Feb 3, 2021 11:04 PM

Nov 2013
The whole premise of this story is absurd, but that ending was the pits.
Mar 3, 2021 8:36 AM

Jun 2011
The MC and other characters need some self defence lessons from Kazuma or Touma. Dude can't charge at a small HS girl to get his phone back. His stupid classmates breaks his fingers for it...JUST CHARGE AT HER! FIGHT BACK FOR FUCK SAKE!

Welcome to "None of the characters know how to fight back" the anime.

P.S Ryona best girl
Apr 19, 2021 2:07 AM

May 2020
thepath said:
I did not watch last episode yet but I want to drop my review here because I'm sick of haters everywhere. This also 1st time I write review for anime.

My review:
"I personally found this anime very enjoyable. If you enjoy watching people brutally killed, suffer, break their fingers, forced to have sex, extreme drama and female character with evil/sadistic personality, then this is the right anime for you.

For me this anime proves that you don't always need those "well written anime" to enjoy it.

A lot of haters here are just judging anime based how well written the story and how much plot holes or because some character act stupidly in some situation. Those haters start analyzing the this anime as if it is Shakespeare story book or some kind of scientific journal. I don't take anime too seriously. Character in anime does not always have to act the same way that people expect in real life

For me this show is just a pure enjoyment. It entertaining (for me) to watch fictional people suffer and try hard to survive. It does not matter if the story is weak and poorly written when I'm enjoying it. I'm on episode 11 when I wrote this review, and last few episodes were the best in my opinion so far

Many of those who gave it 1/10 or 2/10 watched it until the last episode which makes me suspect that many of these haters don't genuinely believe that anime deserve such a low score. I mean why watch something that you think deserve such low score until the end ?! If I rate something 1/10 then that thing has to be so boring that I could not watch it at all

It is also worth to mention that this show is noting like Mayoiga. Mayoiga is children version of Ousama Game. If you found Mayoiga boring like me then does not mean Ousama Game is same. Ousama game is real dark/horror show with people slaughtered in every place unlike Mayoiga "

Stark700 said:

I noticed a "to be continued" for this finale..I hope that won't happen.

Thats good news. Hoping for new season. Unfortunately, Natsuko is not alive because she is by far my favorite character.

u must have crap taste if u enjoy this garbage lol
how can u tell me u enjoy retarded characters
May 15, 2021 3:13 PM

Jul 2020
Ugh...what did I just watch? This was a dumpster fire from the start. I guess like a train accident I just couldn't look away and drop this after Episode 4 (the minimum I give every anime). Being a fan of horror/psychological shows I kept giving Ousama Game a chance, hoping it would get better. Fat chance.

The list of wrongs are too much to list here, but here are a few that really chapped my ass. One, you needed a scorecard and calculator to keep up with all the characters. Often I had to stop and think if we were watching the present game, or Nobuaki's past one. And the story behind the game? Yeah, no. I can suspend belief and all, but how does a biological virus mutate into a digital one? And what virus do you know can decapitate, immolate, and hang it's host?

AND WHERE THE HELL DID THE CHAINSAW COME FROM? Plus, what are the odds that Nobuaki would chose to attend the high school where the unknown sister of his girlfriend attended? And on top of it all...where were the damn adults? You know, the parents, teachers, and cops that would have been all kinds of involved in RL?

Jeez, I'm gonna have to do some serious drinking to move past this anime. Once I'm over all this queasiness, that is.

Heads up, Studio Seven. A S2 would be the biggest waste of time and money. Spend it on making some more good hentai.
Jan 31, 2022 8:19 PM

Apr 2020
The only scary part of this anime was the "To Be Continued" text at the end.
Apr 10, 2022 11:23 PM

May 2018
Worst mistake in my life is to believe that anime with low rating would be unenjoyable. Although I can say that this anime was bad, I can't remove the fact that I enjoyed it. Thanks to the King being mysterious the whole time, I was able to enjoy the show, wondering who the king is. If there is one thing I don't like about this, is definitely the orders of the King against the female characters in this series, why sexualize them most of the time. I wouldn't mind watching another season of this. It's bad, but I enjoy it.

Apr 21, 2022 7:02 AM
May 2021
It is a good anime which take my by surprises at every part of the episodes.
Why this is so dam down rating
Apr 22, 2022 7:37 AM
May 2021
i laughed. i kinda liked natuoka bc she was like evil but didn’t try to deny it, ofc she wasn’t always like this, i put this show on bc i just wanted to watch a survival game anime and well- that’s what i got- didn’t think it would be as gorey as it was, and after all my expectations were shattered in the first episode; i just kinda kept going to see how it would end and enjoyed a few characters here and there but ultimately thought everyone was kinda stupid and natsuoka made things interesting; she crazy and no longer redeemable in my eyes or anyones; but idk; thought it was mildly sad of what she became but now time to watch a cutsy rom-com bc god this show was kinda fucked up, and wasn’t executed the best or even like had proper logic; the show made it hard to care about anyone and kinda wish they didn’t try so hard to make us hate natsuoka just to give us a 2 min redemption that wasn’t explained properly and forced(i would have felt for her more if like it was hinted she wasn’t all horrible, bc it was like “she’s nice cheery girl- turns into psycho maniac that was pretending- to girl that was just trying to survive bc she was traumatised so hard by her last game that she lost all hope and became a bad person <<< all these feel like different characters to me forced into one, but still my fave character bc of how ridiculous she was) but overall; i enjoyed it for what it was and although is kind of shit; would recommend if you just wanna turn ur brain off and kinda laugh at stupid shit bc it really became unintentionally a comedy by how dumb some things were but: i don’t regret watching it, but as a standard of critiquing; it’s bad, but like it’s so bad that it’s good ?
May 12, 2022 9:41 PM
Sep 2021
This has got to be the worst show I've ever watched, and the fact that it was made by a hentai studio makes it even funnier
Aug 26, 2022 6:26 AM
Dec 2021
i think this episode was okay. It was unrealistic because that one girl with red hairs survive the attack with the chainsaw and kills the mc.
Sep 8, 2022 8:33 PM

Mar 2018
wow here comes the most scary thing in this show

"to be continued"

» Snowflake - Shihoko Hirata «
0:51 ─〇───── 4:54 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹  ↻

Traveler, Please enjoy your stay

Sep 29, 2022 1:27 PM
Jan 2015
terribke but funny
Dec 14, 2022 12:27 PM
Apr 2021
where did this girl mid season got the fire resistance potion??
Dec 21, 2022 4:43 AM
Nov 2022
grwhwthntrhrdaergare
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2017

138 by Jakerr11 »»
Apr 16, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

131 by Nitrofire11111 »»
Mar 16, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

99 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 6, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

116 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 3, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2017

202 by sjw_vegeta »»
Feb 29, 11:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.