Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2017 5:15 PM

Oct 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Defiantly one of the most underrated shows ever lol! PRINNY OVERLORD!!!!! VIVA LA PRINNY REVOLUTIONE!!!!

Forreal, maybe it was because I spent like a solid month as a kid playing the hell out of the game but I think its just a great show.

Not only that, it actually has some what of its own story, it gives you literally all the characters and information about the game. And the fact that they took there own spin on it just makes it that much better because even if you played the game and know the story, its still keeps it fresh and fun.

And god I just love the comedy about this DUDE!!! Lol, its like right up my ally, I don't even care if its a bit cheesy, honestly to many shows try to hard or don't try at all this they just made it totally fun and entertaining all around.

Great episode, great show, can't wait to see where the last 4 episodes may take the story. But i defiantly wish there was like 2 seasons or 24-50 episodes lol!!! Its the best show ive seen in a long long time, and it really craps over most of todays lesser soulless and less effortless work. They actually tried with this and they succeed lol. 10/10!!!!! For this episode, we will see about the show, but its aiming to be a 10 as well from the looks of it.
Oct 22, 2019 2:54 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hahahaha it was so funny, prinnies everywhere, even a mecha-prinny this episode was so funny
Oct 25, 2019 4:00 AM

Aug 2008
All this prinny abuse is sad to look at, dood. Though I guess that's just their punishment.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Makai Senki Disgaea Episode 1 Discussion

VVill - Jan 25, 2015

4 by Femboy_Hooters »»
Jun 11, 2023 2:13 PM

» I think the Light Novels would do really well as an anime.

krownklown - Jun 11, 2013

4 by xRedAssassinx2 »»
Oct 8, 2021 9:43 PM

Poll: » Makai Senki Disgaea Episode 11 Discussion

greenmush - May 6, 2009

4 by MakiAJATT »»
May 8, 2021 10:44 AM

Poll: » Makai Senki Disgaea Episode 12 Discussion

greenmush - May 6, 2009

21 by VVill »»
Oct 27, 2019 6:54 AM

Poll: » Makai Senki Disgaea Episode 10 Discussion

greenmush - May 6, 2009

2 by VVill »»
Oct 26, 2019 3:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.