Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 30, 2017 12:40 AM

Sep 2009
bastek66 said:
Meamphisto said:
i assume he is reading manga (he - bastek), so the relationships are not like you depicted there, they are not stagnant, BUT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ARGUE ABOUT QUALITY OF A SHOUNEN BASED ON THE ROMANCE PART XDXDXDXD?

romance is the shittiest part of any shounen title, so what does it matter that it is there, nanatsu is still in one term a deus ex machina cringefest, cant really lift that up with some kisses and huggies can you now?

It's good in Nanatsu.

MortalMelancholy said:
Elaine died; it's pretty typical for generic shounen to only have tragic romance in a flashback/backstory. King and Diannes' feelings are onesided, which you find in pretty much every single shounen. Meliodas and Elizabeth have a the typical stagnant romance-bait relationship that you find in every single shounen. Don't know who the hell Zeldoris is, but he wasn't in the anime.

Ah, anime only

Obviously. I was shitting on A-1 in the first place.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Dec 30, 2017 2:48 AM

Nov 2014
bastek66 said:
Meamphisto said:
i assume he is reading manga (he - bastek), so the relationships are not like you depicted there, they are not stagnant, BUT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ARGUE ABOUT QUALITY OF A SHOUNEN BASED ON THE ROMANCE PART XDXDXDXD?

romance is the shittiest part of any shounen title, so what does it matter that it is there, nanatsu is still in one term a deus ex machina cringefest, cant really lift that up with some kisses and huggies can you now?

It's good in Nanatsu.

nice response
"-why do you consider the least impactful factor to be the deciding factor?
-uhh me likey"

if you cant be bothered reading what i wrote, then dont bother replying, pretty simple eh?
Dec 30, 2017 10:14 AM

May 2009
MortalMelancholy said:

BTW despite both series being by A1 staffs are completely different.
Meamphisto said:
bastek66 said:

It's good in Nanatsu.

nice response
-uhh me likey"

if you cant be bothered reading what i wrote, then dont bother replying, pretty simple eh?

Like I said earlier romance is driving force for multiple characters in this series.
Dec 30, 2017 6:36 PM

Sep 2009
bastek66 said:
MortalMelancholy said:

BTW despite both series being by A1 staffs are completely different.

But they're similarly garbage, just like everything else A-1 makes. A human can both take a shit, and throw away a soda can. Bot the shit and the soda can are completely different, aside from being garbage.

bastek66 said:
Meamphisto said:

nice response
-uhh me likey"

Like I said earlier romance is driving force for multiple characters in this series.

Actually, the characters completely lack a driving force at all. That's one of the flaws of the anime. Well, Elizabeth has a rather minor one, but it's still a pretty weak plot device.
Dec 30, 2017 10:45 PM

May 2009
MortalMelancholy said:
But they're similarly garbage, just like everything else A-1 makes. A human can both take a shit, and throw away a soda can. Bot the shit and the soda can are completely different, aside from being garbage.

Actually, the characters completely lack a driving force at all. That's one of the flaws of the anime. Well, Elizabeth has a rather minor one, but it's still a pretty weak plot device.

No, A1 has plenty of decent or better series: Sora no Woto, Workings, Birdy Decode, Anohana, Space Bros, Magi 2, Silver Spoon, Occultic;Nine, Nanatsu.

Meliodas wants to prevent Elizabeth from dying 50-seomething time, Ban wants to keep Elaine alive, King wishes to restore Diane's lost memory and many more.
Dec 30, 2017 11:30 PM

Sep 2009
bastek66 said:
MortalMelancholy said:

No, A1 has plenty of decent or better series: Sora no Woto, Workings, Birdy Decode, Anohana, Space Bros, Magi 2, Silver Spoon, Occultic;Nine, Nanatsu.

Meliodas wants to prevent Elizabeth from dying 50-seomething time, Ban wants to keep Elaine alive, King wishes to restore Diane's lost memory and many more.

All of the series you mentioned are trash. And those are pretty weak motivations; most of which were unrelated to the plot, or didn't appear in the anime.
Dec 31, 2017 10:27 AM

Nov 2014
bastek66 said:

muh romance game stronk

MortalMelancholy said:

guy who has same rating on fate/stay night ; fate/apocrypha ; and fate/zero talks as if he knows what's trash and what's not

ye you better stop, there is no way to reach a consensus here, it's just become a shitstorm by now
Dec 31, 2017 10:29 AM

Jul 2017
That doesn't sound too convincing, but I'm excited for the show.

Crying doesn't mean you're weak.
Enduring doesn't mean you're strong.
Dec 31, 2017 10:35 AM

Nov 2014
maluhia said:

hm, it's quite ambigous, do you mean that my comparison doesn't sound convincing or that my comparison makes the show unappealing to you?
Dec 31, 2017 10:38 AM

Jul 2017
Meamphisto said:
maluhia said:

hm, it's quite ambigous, do you mean that my comparison doesn't sound convincing or that my comparison makes the show unappealing to you?

Your comparison doesn't sound convincing.

Crying doesn't mean you're weak.
Enduring doesn't mean you're strong.
Dec 31, 2017 10:44 AM

Nov 2014
maluhia said:
Meamphisto said:

Your comparison doesn't sound convincing.

I would like to somehow relate to that, but you haven't really said anything in particular, so... I have no clue which part missed badly.
Dec 31, 2017 10:54 AM

May 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
bastek66 said:

All of the series you mentioned are trash. And those are pretty weak motivations; most of which were unrelated to the plot, or didn't appear in the anime.

All of them are trash? Lol. Keep trolling bro.

Dec 31, 2017 4:35 PM

Sep 2009
Kittens-kun said:
MortalMelancholy said:

Hey, it's not my fault A-1 can't make a decent anime. The vast majority of studios can't either, so it shouldn't be surprising that A-1 can't.
Dec 31, 2017 4:47 PM

Mar 2016
I thought of Tengen Toppa with Asterisk but your's seen pretty close

Dec 31, 2017 11:39 PM
May 2017
I'm hopeful that this may save mecha anime as Kill La Kill has saved anime before.
Jan 1, 2018 6:28 AM

Nov 2014
MortalMelancholy said:
Kittens-kun said:

Hey, it's not my fault A-1 can't make a decent anime. The vast majority of studios can't either, so it shouldn't be surprising that A-1 can't.

dude do you know what's a distribution? What you said can be used as a follow up on any statement regarding a studio being shit. Great majority of shows will be average and if you add to them shit ones, they will vastly outnumber the good ones (regardless of "taste").
Oh Studio Dogo Koba made only utter garbage, but no wonder since most studios struggle to make something decent. Or Studio Arms. Like it works almost for any studio.

TL;DR you are a fucking autist, off yourself and good luck (or maybe the other way around)
Jan 1, 2018 11:05 AM

Sep 2009
Meamphisto said:
MortalMelancholy said:

dude do you know what's a distribution? What you said can be used as a follow up on any statement regarding a studio being shit. Great majority of shows will be average and if you add to them shit ones, they will vastly outnumber the good ones (regardless of "taste").
Oh Studio Dogo Koba made only utter garbage, but no wonder since most studios struggle to make something decent. Or Studio Arms. Like it works almost for any studio.

TL;DR you are a fucking autist, off yourself and good luck (or maybe the other way around)

99.99% of anime are bad, while 100% of anime made by A-1 are shit. Plenty of studios make bad anime, but A-1 can't even reach the level of "bad."
And you should actually learn English before you try to speak it, google translate clearly isn't working out for you.
Jan 1, 2018 10:28 PM

Nov 2014
MortalMelancholy said:
Meamphisto said:

99.99% of anime are bad, while 100% of anime made by A-1 are shit. Plenty of studios make bad anime, but A-1 can't even reach the level of "bad."
And you should actually learn English before you try to speak it, google translate clearly isn't working out for you.

if you wanna be petty, then so be it, point out one mistake I had made, doesn't have to be grammatical, lexical or stylistic is fine as well, you pointing it out might be more coherent than what you had come up with as an answer, i hope

inb4 "you didn't begin your sentence with capital letter lololol"

PS nice plural use of uncountable noun or if you consider it countable, then nice use of singular form when talking about plural quantities, also not "the level", but "that level"

PPS nice numbers mr elitist, who has found the golden 0.01% of good anime, oh wait you have more titles rated 10, than there should be good titles at all, oh well, I guess it's really mr autist after all
depict1Jan 1, 2018 10:39 PM
Jan 2, 2018 1:03 AM

Jun 2016
I expect this one to be fun. NOT GOOD, but fun :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2018 3:52 AM

Feb 2016
A1-Pictures is not the best studio I can think of but it's definitely not a bad one. Their Animes just loose quality after the time. Trigger is a Studio I do respect mostly because of their own style. I like Trigger and I trust them. I'm actually so hyped for Darling in the FranXX because I feel like it's something that I would really like or love if they do it right. I'm a fan of the style and I love Mecha Animes so I have to good feeling about this Anime. Even if it's not that great... Maybe at least it's going to be decent? Maybe even enjoyable.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Jan 2, 2018 9:34 AM

Nov 2014
-Ayu said:
A1-Pictures is not the best studio I can think of but it's definitely not a bad one. Their Animes just loose quality after the time. Trigger is a Studio I do respect mostly because of their own style. I like Trigger and I trust them. I'm actually so hyped for Darling in the FranXX because I feel like it's something that I would really like or love if they do it right. I'm a fan of the style and I love Mecha Animes so I have to good feeling about this Anime. Even if it's not that great... Maybe at least it's going to be decent? Maybe even enjoyable.

I have to admit Trigger has their own respectable style, but what do you mean "A-1's anime loses quality after time". I am bamboozled.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

65 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Yesterday, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

364 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 23, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2018

707 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 23, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

640 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 22, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

282 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 21, 6:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.