Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 20, 2017 3:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm sad this show is ending but the finale was definitely a crowd pleaser with the characters coming together and bringing entertainment.

Yuzu looked cute in her red hoodie as she and the others visit a local festival. I can't help but realize that she is still a bit clumsy and even got lost from the others. It got slightly creepy but I think the episode was still very creative and the characters she met kinda resembles her friends.

8/10. I'll miss this for sure. Very underrated gem of Fall.
Stark700Dec 20, 2017 5:28 AM
Dec 20, 2017 4:11 AM

Apr 2010
It's already over? I want more!!
Great anime i really enjoyed it but the episodes where over way tho fast it seemed like they lasted 5 minutes.
The characters where nice and the stories where great and funny.
It was interesting and very peaceful at the same time.
Dec 20, 2017 5:28 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Cleaning the inn in time for the end of the year huh. Its nice that the girls got the time to make the trip to the shrine though. The girls look so nice though. Yuzu's prayer though was nice. The scroll leading Yuzu into another world was a surprise. So this is the dimension where the gods that grant wishes live huh. But its surprising to see that gods don't grant every wish though especially if that wish is only for that person. So the gods also experience the feelings of the wish giver's as they evaluate the wishes huh. Interesting how the shrines act as gateways. Well its nice that Yuzu made it back to her world though. And just in time for the new year. An excellent end to the series though. Love the ending theme as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2017 6:02 AM

Sep 2014
I'm sad that its over.
Dem the twist in the time travel. I'll miss this series.
Dec 20, 2017 6:06 AM

Apr 2016
Yuzu has unhealthy habit of being lost in different dimensions.

So it ended not with the bang but with the time paradox.
Dec 20, 2017 6:27 AM

Nov 2016
Really lovely story to wrap up this anime.

Great watch overall and depending how Inuyashiki and Children of the Whales end up this might be my favorite anime of the season.

8/10

Nice end card :3

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 20, 2017 6:34 AM

Jul 2013
Can't believe the show keeps surprising me until the very last episode.

Kinda wish the episode would focus on the whole cast rather than only Yuzu, but this one works too.

I never EVER expected to like this as much as I do. Such a beautiful show. 10/10
Dec 20, 2017 7:06 AM

Feb 2007
Ah, the surprise this time was rather easy to guess, but that doesn't make it any less a great story. We really need more of this... ^_^
Dec 20, 2017 7:19 AM

Sep 2015
Another level of bad dirrection.

Get lost to another world? check
Get lost to another time? check!
Into the Internet!
Dec 20, 2017 7:22 AM

Sep 2016
AAAH I DONT WANT THIS TO END
THIS ANIME IS SO GOOD YUZU IS SO POSITIVE AND CUTE I NEED MORE FOXGIRL

AOTS RARE 10/10 ANIME
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 20, 2017 7:39 AM

Nov 2008
I need a second season of this, you don't get many anime with Hallmark movie quality these days especially a TV anime. 10/10.

Dec 20, 2017 7:48 AM

Jun 2015
This was a very nice finale to a very nice show. Yuzu went to another dimension and was working with others to grant people's wishes. She really missed the inn because it's her home. Pretty good show overall. It had some heartwarming moments.
Dec 20, 2017 7:57 AM

Dec 2014
Beautiful finale. <3

I really loved the whole theme of wishes this episode, with the wishes people make for themselves being something they should achieve through their own power and the wishes that people make for the welfare of others being the true ones the Gods take into account. That was really beautiful and it kinda made me tear up.

I did not expect the time travel twist with Okami-san and Tsubaki but the moment it hit me, I was speechless. That made the episode even more beautiful especially with Yuzu saying Tadaima at the end.

Overall, this was a really beautiful and heartwarming show. The execution of it's simple, beautiful, disconnected yet intertwined stories were fantastic and it often left me feeling really happy. Definitely up there as one of the most heartwarming and 'feel good' shows I've seen. The tranquil atmosphere of the show was great and the characters were loads of fun to watch. A truly charming show on the whole and I hope we get more some day.

9/10
Dec 20, 2017 8:19 AM

Aug 2013
What an amazing episode. The twist at the end was just great. Almost teared up. I'm happy for both Yuzu and Tsubaki.

Overall, this show was just beautiful. I'm sad that it had to end and I hope we get to see more. 10/10.

Dec 20, 2017 8:38 AM
Mar 2015
Aren't time travel paradoxes wonderful It was Yuzu's wish that helped create the Inn which became her home. It was Okami's wish that brought her home
Dec 20, 2017 8:40 AM
Feb 2009
But... who is the girl in the fox mask?!?
Dec 20, 2017 8:56 AM

Mar 2016
Pretty disappointing in my opinion. Yuzu was the only interesting character, and character interaction in general was taken up by watered down yuri. For a show that takes place in an inn, there was no warmth or familiarity, just hollow stories that tried to be emotional or thematic.I don't buy the overall theme of 'finding a place to be' because there was no sense of place to begin with. There were one or two good episodes, but for me, this lacked anything truly interesting or engaging.
Dec 20, 2017 9:16 AM

Sep 2016
YabaBaga said:
the mangaka https://twitter.com/amanosakuya
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 20, 2017 9:19 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
What a pleasant series. Just so mellow and worthy of being called an Iyashikei.

Lerche's strength in my opinion is the building of atmosphere and good direction and they put that in use here as well, characters were likable and the different stories were heartwarming.

I saw the time twist coming ever since it was mentioned briefly this episode that there is time paradox, that was good foreshadowing. Great way to end the series.

8/10.
Dec 20, 2017 9:24 AM

Jul 2009
GangsterCat said:
YabaBaga said:
the mangaka https://twitter.com/amanosakuya
Shock! I never would've guessed that!
Dec 20, 2017 9:57 AM

Apr 2011
What a wonderful and heartwarming episode with a nice plot twist. I was really blown away upon realizing that Tsubaki is the young Okami. Its a freaking time paradox! It was lovely how it all connected. Her actions lead tot eh creation of the inn. That the scroll was actually a wish for Tsubaki and Yuzu for each other.

Such a nice, heartwarming and wonderful series. It made me smile. Each story were nicely written. And each character had its focus and development throughout the series. Yuzu and Satsuki were my favorites. Yuzu is the cutest foxgirl I've ever seen in any anime. Here innocent and heartwarming smile, warms me up. I never really liked Ren and Natsume. The tomboy was dull and Ren's hot headed personality is a bit annoying. I prefer if she's always calm and gentle. Sakura is okay and she's so cute too.

Thought not all things were pleasant for me. The story about death and passing hit me as I'm still grieving about the lost of my dad this year. Despite that, I still continue to watch this until the end. A beautiful series to watch in the last month of the year.

I'll be glad if there'll be another season. Will definitely watch it.
MagitoDec 20, 2017 10:04 AM
Dec 20, 2017 10:07 AM

Aug 2010
It was nice seeing Okami when she was young, a decent episode if a little underwhelming for a finale.

I have to say the show was hit or miss for me, some episodes were absolutely amazing and I was utterly captivated by them, while others felt meh. Coupled with sometimes going overboard with emotions into melodrama territory, a 6/10 from me. Also surprised this got a yuri tag considering how there are tons of shows gayer than this one, although I guess the manga might actually have the possibility of a proper ending instead of the usual no progress route we have seen from run of the mill subtext shows. Would watch a 2nd season with all that said.
Dec 20, 2017 10:11 AM

Jul 2014
What a beautiful and lovely anime and what a nice twist at the end.

I liked all the characters but I loved Yuzu and Satsuki <3

Damn, I'm actually sad. I'm gonna miss this show. :'(
Dec 20, 2017 10:26 AM

Aug 2013
Mogami-kun said:
It was nice seeing Okami when she was young, a decent episode if a little underwhelming for a finale.

I have to say the show was hit or miss for me, some episodes were absolutely amazing and I was utterly captivated by them, while others felt meh. Coupled with sometimes going overboard with emotions into melodrama territory, a 6/10 from me. Also surprised this got a yuri tag considering how there are tons of shows gayer than this one, although I guess the manga might actually have the possibility of a proper ending instead of the usual no progress route we have seen from run of the mill subtext shows. Would watch a 2nd season with all that said.

Those other shows also have a possibility of a proper ending in their manga.
Dec 20, 2017 10:32 AM

Jul 2008
*thinks to myself*
Well, that was a nice episode, I can't wait for next weeks- wait a minute, that was the last episode? Nooooooooooooooo!!!

I hope this gets a second season. ;_;
Dec 20, 2017 10:58 AM

Sep 2013
Yuzu gets caught up in something again and time travels this time.
The little girl was a young okami and they both made wishes for each other :'(
10/10 feels.
Dec 20, 2017 11:36 AM

Jun 2017
Underrated show of Fall 2017 I believe

I have to say I didn't expect this show to be like this, and I really liked it. I'll really miss this. 8/10
Dec 20, 2017 1:44 PM

Sep 2008
I didn’t even pick this show up until half way through the season but I’m sure glad I did. Really a beautiful show with a twist ending. Wish there were more like it. 9/10
Dec 20, 2017 2:10 PM

May 2012
Loved it all the way through.

Could see where the episode was going since the beginning, but it was still great nonetheless. The only thing would've been the icing on the cake... is if we'd gotten S2 announcement at the end. T_T Wishful thinking

Yuzu's an absolute goddess of kindness, for sure.

I give it a °◇°/10

Dec 20, 2017 2:45 PM

Sep 2016
What a underrated show of Fall 2017.

8/10
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Dec 20, 2017 4:08 PM
Jul 2018
Yuzu did the terminator. Honestly sussing I did not see that coming until yuzu met satsuki in the end. Nice series but too fast paced ton actually care about the development. If they makes second season don't mm Ake it this fast. These anime are supposed to be slow and relaxing. Other than that everything is good, very rare to nv see this kind of anime so I'm glad.

I wonder why this kind is not popular in japan. So how's this show doing in Japan.
Dec 20, 2017 4:44 PM

May 2015
Beautiful finale, and a beautiful and wonderful show overall. I am really going to miss this.... I think it's safe to say that this is AOTS for me. I loved every bit of it. It's been a fun, heartwarming and touching ride. It either put a big smile on my face or hit a soft spot somewhere. And it even had twists!

I can only hope for another season, but who knows.... Such an underrated and underwatched gem.

10/10.

Dec 20, 2017 4:56 PM

Sep 2016
anirudhtsuki said:

I wonder why this kind is not popular in japan. So how's this show doing in Japan.
it's not KyoAni anime.
CrossAnge

Dec 20, 2017 5:30 PM
Jul 2018
Makes sense in a way.

But kyoani is making shitty anime recently. Let's see how scarlet evergreen is!?
Dec 20, 2017 5:53 PM
Oct 2017
Aversa said:
It's already over? I want more!!
Great anime i really enjoyed it but the episodes where over way tho fast it seemed like they lasted 5 minutes.
The characters where nice and the stories where great and funny.
It was interesting and very peaceful at the same time.
I would like an ova anymore and i think i will get bored i wasnt that amazed with this show
Dec 20, 2017 5:55 PM
Oct 2017
anirudhtsuki said:
Yuzu did the terminator. Honestly sussing I did not see that coming until yuzu met satsuki in the end. Nice series but too fast paced ton actually care about the development. If they makes second season don't mm Ake it this fast. These anime are supposed to be slow and relaxing. Other than that everything is good, very rare to nv see this kind of anime so I'm glad.

Yea i agree this show covered alot of stories into 12 episodes. I think this show did ok in japan itsabout their culture afterall
Dec 20, 2017 6:19 PM

Mar 2012
So in one year we get not one but two god-tier SoL shows. Very likely AOTS; will try to get the remaining volumes of the manga

Regarding the episode, too bad MAL spoiled that Tsubaki is the ookami...such a shame because she was kinda cute as loli
Dec 20, 2017 7:28 PM

Jul 2016
This anime was a surprise for me to be honest. Actually, at the beginning I thought it would be the average moe anime with cute fox girls and the typical yuri vibes (and it was) but at least, most of the episodes were focus on more serious topics and I can't deny the "heartwarming" effect some of them had on me.

And also, I really need to make a mention about the art direction of some of the episodes (Episode 5 was my favourite one. The contrast between the grayish of the rainy day, the blue flowers and the red umbrella... just beautiful).

Overall, I enjoyed every episode. It's just a shame that I can't say the same about the main cast, to be honest, I didn't care about Natsume and Ren... maybe because I found Ren annoying at some point and Natsume isn't an interesting character, personally speaking.

But well, I really enjoyed it overall and if in the future, there is a second season, I wouldn't hesitate in watching it. 8/10
Dec 20, 2017 9:00 PM
Jul 2018
Lucky i didn't drop this anime few montsh ago since i thought it would be another CGDCT anime.
Many heartwarming moment and good finale, gonna miss this show.

8/10.
Dec 20, 2017 9:48 PM

Jan 2012
At first I was thinking she was maybe Okami's long lost daughter or something, but turns out that actually WAS Okami much younger. Interesting, even in the end this show surprises me. And I even teared up just a bit by the end, one last time. This show was good at getting me to do that. As I've said before it reminded me of a cgdct version of Natsume's Book of Friends, which I mean as a compliment. Solid 8/10.
Dec 20, 2017 10:04 PM

Jan 2015
Even though it's the last episode but (Red Riding Hood) Yuzu is having adventure (or should I say Journey?) on her own. And I'm really feeling what Yuzu learn especially the "end up separately eventually" part. Really just like what I had a lot... I choose to stay and get left behind by the people I used to know. :(
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 20, 2017 10:25 PM
May 2017
9/10.

One of the best animes during 2017.

Someday I will rewatch 'Konohana Kitan'.

Hope there will be a season two.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Dec 20, 2017 11:14 PM

Oct 2015
8/10 this was so good. Each episode felt unique. Love this anime so much <3 the plots are so good, was expecting Yuri but ended up with something better. Gonna miss all the characters, S2 please! I need more Yuzu in my life. Love the connection between Okami and Yuzu, time travel back in the past, also nice that they mentioned Bikuni too.

Yuzu creating Konohanakitei and Tsubaki with the wish in the past allowing Yuzu to return.
rizuxizuDec 20, 2017 11:19 PM
Dec 20, 2017 11:40 PM

Apr 2013

Konohana Kitan is quality content and beautiful content. Aesthetic all the way through. Anime of the season by far. 10/10.

Dec 21, 2017 5:54 AM

Jul 2015
Aawwwwwww the last episode... I'm sad now. I'm also happy, I CAN'T STOP SMILING, IT'S FREAKING ADORABLE. what a nice episode and such a heart warming finale. And it's got so many feels. I'm gonna miss this anime, it was cute, kind of gay, had plenty of baths (9 in total), and it just made me feel really good with each episode. I'm giving this a 10/10.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 21, 2017 6:31 AM
Nov 2016
I'm going to miss this anime,... this anime is a hidden gem for this season, it is my fav anime of this season,, the last ep was nice, I didn't expect that ookami was tsubaki omg ,. 10/10 aaa+++ I wish this anime is popular in Japan,.. and to the other country too like Blend s.. too bad it so underrated,. ffs
alhakim456Dec 21, 2017 6:35 AM
Dec 21, 2017 6:34 AM

Sep 2011
God I love that plottwist. So Yuzu traveled to Okami-san's past and told the Goddess about the hot spring inn for the Gods. Okami = Tsubaki.
Basically, Yuzu was the reason why Konohanatei exists but she wouldn't work there if no one would have build it...mindfuck pretty much? It's like, who was there first, the chicken or the egg.
Would have loved to see more yuri moments between Satsuki and Yuzu though, but overall great anime. Very beautiful, would recommend.
My country's also licensing the manga (release in summer 2018) so I'll definitely buy that to support the series.
I'll miss the gay foxes.
Dec 21, 2017 9:21 AM

Feb 2013
GOD!!!!! I loved this anime so much!!! It was FUCKING ADORABLE!! And surprisingly meaningful. I didn't expect the meaningful part when I first started this anime. One of the best of the season for sure. I really REALLY REALLY hope they get more seasons.

9/10 easily.

I'm going to miss this show, and am going to miss this crazy diamond mouthed fox girl
Dec 21, 2017 10:09 AM

Nov 2011
Worthy conclusion of a very nice and well-managed anime series on the narrative and history level. I will miss it a lot and I hope there is a second season for this show.
A series of anime that, in fact, from the comments has been very underestimated, a real shame.

8+1(Charm of nature)/10

FMmatron said:

Nice end card :3

I agree! <3
Dec 21, 2017 10:10 AM

Nov 2014
I loved every time this anime surprised me with something beautiful or heartwarming. I'm going to miss it.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konohana Kitan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2017

150 by Mayakashi-Sagan »»
Feb 17, 4:52 PM

Poll: » Konohana Kitan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2017

59 by MesterRetek01 »»
Dec 23, 2023 11:35 AM

Poll: » Konohana Kitan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2017

86 by Daviljoe193 »»
Jun 21, 2023 4:57 PM

Poll: » Konohana Kitan Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2017

63 by jieanteater »»
Mar 31, 2023 8:42 AM

Poll: » Konohana Kitan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2017

57 by HanamiDango »»
Dec 15, 2022 10:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.