Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2017 1:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A search for Revolver this episode.
Well this was interesting. Idk what Revolver's real agenda is in this anime but the guy's role really has my interest so far in this anime.

It was dope to see Playmaker, Go, and Blue Angel on the same page for once. I don't like that Specter guy..and I think this will be a very tough duel for Blue Angel.
Dec 20, 2017 11:52 AM

Feb 2013
Revolver wants to destroy the network, that's bad.
Kitamura was really lame as always.
Dec 20, 2017 12:38 PM
Jul 2018
Decent set up episode. A bit too slow, but it has me extremely excited for the next duel. I have no idea who's going to win, but I also can't see an outcome that would be 100% satisfying. It would be pretty shitty if Aoi loses and is turned into data, but it would also be underwhelming if Spectre loses his first proper duel. And that 6 hour time limit has me worried that Hanoi are gonna be finished within the next few episodes. There just hasn't been enough build up, or development from the characters for them to beat Hanoi in a way that would be satisfying and climatic.
Dec 20, 2017 1:08 PM

Dec 2016
Glad that Ghost Girl's data uncovered Hanoi's plans so Playmaker & the others can take action against them.

This tower of hanoi reminds me a bit of the ark cradle from 5D's.

A world without computers, so basically it's my childhood all over again lol, except for the part where the world could be destroyed and people will be gone forever.

Well so much for Kitamura, not that I'm going to lose any sleep now that he is gone, well for now at least while the tower is still active.

Spectre VS Blue Angel, looking forward to this, let's see how strong he actually is and of course it's personal.

Nice to see some master duels every now and then.
Dec 20, 2017 2:42 PM
Feb 2016
First it was Baira instead of Vyra, now Spectre instead of Specter, what's going on with the subs I watch spelling names weird? I mean, Spectre is at least just two letters switching places so it's not AS bad, but it still bothers me.

Anyways, I wonder what Specter's monster does. It has 0 ATK, so its effect must be powerful.
Dec 20, 2017 6:20 PM
Sep 2012
Okay this is pretty much a setup episode for this arc, and was a good setup episode.

First of all that SOL exec showed what he is made of. Is willing to betray his own company for his own gain.

The team is finally together, this is what we waited for. I am hoping by the end of this arc, there is actually some real bonds here. They all fight alone, now it is time to fight together.

First duel Aoi vs Specter, I am hoping Aoi wins this. After what Specter did, she deserves to beat him.

Next episode, looks like this duel will last an whole episode and will focus on it, and not jump to something else like a One Piece episode, which I am happy about.
Dec 20, 2017 10:03 PM
Jun 2011
blfan said:
Okay this is pretty much a setup episode for this arc, and was a good setup episode.

First of all that SOL exec showed what he is made of. Is willing to betray his own company for his own gain.

The team is finally together, this is what we waited for. I am hoping by the end of this arc, there is actually some real bonds here. They all fight alone, now it is time to fight together.

First duel Aoi vs Specter, I am hoping Aoi wins this. After what Specter did, she deserves to beat him.

Next episode, looks like this duel will last an whole episode and will focus on it, and not jump to something else like a One Piece episode, which I am happy about.
i actully torn about who i want to win in this dual becouse if spectre win the hanoi will be a joke and no threat
Dec 21, 2017 3:00 AM

May 2016
I've already given up on VRains, i'm just waiting on the only remaining English subber to eventually drop it too like the rest.
Dec 21, 2017 3:08 AM

May 2016
Plus I even give it a review. Not planing to watch it probably, or if It get's interesthing and maybe then, I'll check it again. Otherwise, I'll wait for it to end in 2020 and just hope I can care, or not XD
Dec 21, 2017 3:10 AM

May 2016
Episode 32 had bad animation, imo. Probably due to the staff being in chaos.
Dec 21, 2017 3:18 AM

May 2016
elior1 said:
blfan said:

i actully torn about who i want to win in this dual becouse if spectre win the hanoi will be a joke and no threat

Master Duels take forever to end, atleast I enjoy them, not much to say about the speed duels tho'.
Dec 21, 2017 3:20 AM

May 2016
fullmetal-ghoul said:
Decent set up episode. A bit too slow, but it has me extremely excited for the next duel. I have no idea who's going to win, but I also can't see an outcome that would be 100% satisfying. It would be pretty shitty if Aoi loses and is turned into data, but it would also be underwhelming if Spectre loses his first proper duel. And that 6 hour time limit has me worried that Hanoi are gonna be finished within the next few episodes. There just hasn't been enough build up, or development from the characters for them to beat Hanoi in a way that would be satisfying and climatic.

Yeah. I was kinda start wandering that my self, not menny people i follow on facebook really seem to care about this show, not they speak anything nice about, after probably the first few episodes they just stop~
Dec 21, 2017 6:30 AM
Jun 2011
JackAtlas97 said:
fullmetal-ghoul said:

Yeah. I was kinda start wandering that my self, not menny people i follow on facebook really seem to care about this show, not they speak anything nice about, after probably the first few episodes they just stop~
well until they will reach into the tower there wont be any speed duals also I think the previous episodes looked decent in animation unlike this one also I think so far blue angel pretty good at duals at the show and she didn't became a desmal in distress yet
Dec 21, 2017 6:34 AM

May 2016
Yeah, I figured out why I don't like Yusaku that much. He is constantly making 3 point thing. If Yusaku could shut the fuck up for 5 seconds or more, that would be great. He kinda at this point became my worst ygo protag and not much else about him makes wanna check the series anymore till it ends or just ge'ts cancelled. Not amount of PTDS can change how people fell him, I just find him kinda blant and mary sue. He even makes Yusei look better. VRains has become my least favorite series due to stupid stuff and not much reason to motive my self anymore. His character is what happen if acting goes wrong the way it should of bean. Yoshida destroyed whatever good in him i had hoped for, now nothing will change. I'm just giving my 2 cents to y'all.
Dec 21, 2017 6:35 AM

May 2016
elior1 said:
JackAtlas97 said:

well until they will reach into the tower there wont be any speed duals also I think the previous episodes looked decent in animation unlike this one also I think so far blue angel pretty good at duals at the show and she didn't became a desmal in distress yet

Imma probably wait till this show ends, that way I can have enought episodes to wathc then waiting a week to come out. Plus episode came out pretty late on Crunchyroll
Dec 21, 2017 6:42 AM

May 2016
This is not ygo, but I hope this gets across a message. Out of topic: I've heard about Arc V occupying the top 10-20 worst rated episodes by NicoNico, the jp equivalent of YouTube, and that haters are saying those are deserving of how bad it supposedly is? Honestly those episodes are still fun to watch. If you REALLY want the worst episodes ever....honestly, all episodes of a certain series called Ousama Game (King's Game) should be occupying those top 10 worst episode spots...in fact, I did heard that at least one of those episodes had recently did make it to that infamous list. Try watching that series, if you dare, cause it's the epitome of the term "worst ever", and far far worse than anything from Zexal, Arc V, or VRains. I'm sure these bad ratings to Arc V were really just the overreaction of disappointed viewers, cause yes, they were not great, but they weren't even near to downright horrible or appalling at all....unlike coughs the other series I just mentioned. Ousama Game should be the one occupying all the worst rated episodes by NicoNico, period; it is the TRUE definition of awful.
Dec 21, 2017 10:58 AM

Jul 2009
Recently Ai has been my highlight in every episode. And all the Revolver screentime is appreciated. But now it will probably take another while till we - maybe - are allowed to see his face...I hope these final duels until the end of the arc will be exciting!
[.center] [./center]
Dec 21, 2017 11:21 AM

May 2016
Kitamura got raped by Lord Specter who hates rip-off characters :3
Dec 21, 2017 12:05 PM

Sep 2015
I wonder if they pick the Hanoi name just for Hanoi Tower?
Into the Internet!
Dec 21, 2017 12:08 PM

May 2016
I've already given up on Vrains, i'm just waiting on the only remaining English subber to eventually drop it too like the rest.
SpeedRoidGenmDec 21, 2017 3:17 PM
Dec 21, 2017 1:22 PM
Jun 2011
JackAtlas97 said:
elior1 said:

Imma probably wait till this show ends, that way I can have enought episodes to wathc then waiting a week to come out. Plus episode came out pretty late on Crunchyroll
what about blue angel? you like her personality a little so far?
Dec 21, 2017 3:17 PM

May 2016
JackAtlas97 said:
I've already given up on Vrains, i'm just waiting on the only remaining English subber to eventually drop it too like the rest.

I kinda fix my spelling mistake XD
Dec 22, 2017 8:56 AM
Dec 2017
Helios92 said:

If you gave up on VRAINS then why the hell are you doing here spamming your stupid and pointless comments that no one care about?

And no, don't spread the misinformations!! no one dropped the sub of this show, it's delayed because of the production issues something the subbers said, it's even has its own Crunchyroll since the first episodes!

If you want to whine and spread the misinformations then go somewhere else and don't even try to reply on this, because I won't respond.
Boy_proDec 22, 2017 12:23 PM
Dec 22, 2017 11:57 PM

Aug 2015
#TeamSpectre
Seriously the guy deserves to win at least his debut match. Just give me Aoi's backstory and I'll be fine with her getting put on the bus.
Shimmering-Sky said:

Anyways, I wonder what Specter's monster does. It has 0 ATK, so its effect must be powerful.

If you mean Loci,It's a normal monster, according to Wikia. Which is amazing imo.
ChainekJanDec 23, 2017 12:03 AM
Dec 27, 2017 7:07 PM

Sep 2015
Omg if you die in the game, you will die irl!!!
Sep 8, 2019 9:23 PM

Dec 2012
People are disappearing.
Humanity will revert to a time when there were no computers?
Kitamura.
Revolver.
Team up?
Spectre.
Master Duel?
lol Kitamura got beat.
Dat snap. Kitamura is gone.
Dat warning.
Dat sakuga Dekki setto.
Into the VRAINS!
Playmaker, Go, and Blue Angel appearing like T,V,A at the keyblade graveyard.
Playmaker wants to save Ghost Girl. You better save the waifu.
Spectre appears before Blue Angel.
Duel!
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 25, 12:35 AM
Jul 2021
I swear, the stupid pigeon and frog duo make every episode worse.
Feb 25, 3:16 AM
Mar 2009
Reply to CyanGear
I swear, the stupid pigeon and frog duo make every episode worse.
@CyanGear I am having a lot of fun with them though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2018

22 by CyanGear »»
Mar 10, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

48 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 27, 2023 5:38 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 82 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2018

13 by denana1239 »»
Jun 2, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 102 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2019

10 by StarlingBGYT »»
Jan 16, 2023 10:52 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2017

11 by vegeet »»
Jan 15, 2023 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.