Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 20, 2017 1:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Man, Boruto really still has a lot to learn.

Sarada's usage of the Sharingan needs improvement tbh too. I know she's getting used to it but that wasn't impressive. Naruto's abilities are still very impressive in this generation. He hasn't lost his touch at all from these years.

Honestly, I think Sarada and Boruto's teamwork just needs to improve more in the future although I guess they did okay this time. The new generation's Team 7!
Stark700Dec 20, 2017 1:48 AM
Dec 20, 2017 3:17 AM

Sep 2015
And everything start all over again same way to kiss same problem what next? Sarada going from Konoha and Boruto will fullow her for eternity?
Into the Internet!
Dec 20, 2017 3:53 AM
Jul 2017
They didn't show the kiss???Then why was the Naruto kiss Sasuke shown,twice(second time on the flash back) and maybe another kiss was also shown on a movie,that makes it thrice.
The signature was removed as it was too awesome for mortals to live through.It has already destroyed 35 super computers . We have to make sure it is not used for serial killings and mass-murders.Please don't use words that can kill the mortals by it's awesomeness.
Dec 20, 2017 4:07 AM
Mar 2015
Obito_enlighten said:
They didn't show the kiss???Then why was the Naruto kiss Sasuke shown,twice(second time on the flash back) and maybe another kiss was also shown on a movie,that makes it thrice.

theres also sasuke and naruto kissing during a waterfall scene in a filler episode XD
Dec 20, 2017 4:08 AM
Mar 2015
We got to learn the names of other students. good episodes..

Im still curious about the mysterious gothic girl name Kuroi Hako...
Dec 20, 2017 4:19 AM

Nov 2013
hahaha they forgot mirai, rip =D

oh the kiss =o

yay for new team 7
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Dec 20, 2017 4:29 AM

Jan 2014
they started with a kiss again, but it look like Boruto didn't got to kiss this time, as we can see it prevented by Sarada's kick. and I'm not gonna go deeper than it should be just for a accidental kiss.

we finally get to know the gothic girl name Kuroi Hako. I hope each of Boruto classmates got many character development later. looking by her combat before, she's using similar jutsu like Sasori, Chiyo, and Kankuro (controlling a doll).

it's also a rare sight so see 3 man team consist of all girls (Sumire's team) or all boys (Denki's team). usually it's 2 boys and 1 girl. i think it's something new they want to try.

Naruto train the sealing team to counter his power, just incase if something happened to him. nice move.

judging from this episode, look like Naruto want to treasure Team 7 and doesn't want random person to inherited Team 7. and then Sarada appeal to take the number. i think it's like "a legend always comes from team 7" vibe.

poof Mirai, someone please help her. also, she's more cuter that way.

next week we got to see Mitsuki past.
Dec 20, 2017 4:34 AM

Jun 2014
Even in a new generation, the clashing Uchiha and Uzumaki end up kissing accidentally because of a push lol.

The students finally formed their 3 man squads, and the outcomes of Boruto's team and the new Ino-Shika-Cho team were obvious. I also didn't find the Metal Lee/Denki/Iwabe trio surprising either. It was nice to learn the names of the rest of the class but I'm probably not going to remember any of them since they're probably not going to be very important down the line.

Seeing Mirai was cool, and I like how Boruto's team is the new Team 7. Not sure if they can live up to the legacy of the OG Team 7, but they can try.

They're finally adapting the one-shot about Mitsuki's backstory. That should be really good!
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 20, 2017 4:38 AM

May 2010
Mitsuki's past preview gave me Kaguya clan's vibes. Even though it can't be, Kimimaro was supposed to be the last survivor.

Well,the anime has really gotten interesting since the last few episodes.
Dec 20, 2017 4:42 AM

Apr 2014
People say Boruto is unlikable or his attitude is annoying and would prefer if the series focused on Sarada only but how could you still say that after this episode? Sarada was extremely annoying this episode and reminded me of part 1 Sakura.
Z4KDec 20, 2017 4:46 AM
Dec 20, 2017 5:32 AM
Apr 2011
We got goth girl's name. That's all that matters.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Dec 20, 2017 6:04 AM

Aug 2013
Another fantastic episode! The last few episodes have been superb and this is no different. It'll just keep getting better with Mitsuki's backstory being adapted next week and the new team 7 going on their first mission after that. Looking forward to this the most.

Great to see Mirai in action! Boruto and Sarada still looking like novices and I love how that's being acknowledged, which creates a lot of room for improvement. Cant wait to see where this goes from here. The next episodes to come will be very very different from the previous 2 arcs, which was buying time. So excited for more.
Dec 20, 2017 6:12 AM

Jan 2017
There was a noticeable drop in the art this week but I really enjoyed seeing the formation of the new teams!
BlackCiceroDec 20, 2017 6:16 AM
Dec 20, 2017 6:57 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The retcon is gonna be real when the movie stuff starts lol and I hope that they expand on it even more than the manga did

This episode was pretty enjoyable though and I'm glad that they actually showed us each and every team formed (I knew that Metal was going to have Iwabe and Denki join him) in addition to that little scuffle against Mirai-chan (It made me smile to see Konohamaru actually address the relation between them)

Mitsuki Gaiden hype tho
Dec 20, 2017 7:03 AM

Feb 2013
Mirai is really kawaii, for a moment I thought that she was Tenten.
New Team 7 is here!
Dec 20, 2017 7:35 AM

Jun 2015
Everyone is in teams now, but Sarada was not pleased. It was very cool to see them trying to get a direct appeal. They have great teamwork. Mirai is quite skilled. Looks like Naruto is teaching shinobi on how to suppress him in case they are attacked again. Looking forward to see what this new team 7 can do.
Dec 20, 2017 8:13 AM

Oct 2015
Naruto is training the sealing team. Nice. It's like a subtle death flag for the village.
Dec 20, 2017 8:13 AM

Jul 2012
Was good to see Naruto pawning those noob barrier ninjas. And yaay! Finally an episode featuring the only interesting character Mitsuki and his past!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2017 8:32 AM

Sep 2010
Hmm, what do I know, this was actually quite good episode for a chance. Maybe it's because we are finally done with academy part or maybe because we finally focus on the main characters but hey I did enjoy this episode for a simple story it had.

The preview looks good as well because it's seems we will finally get that Mitsuki's one shot animated.

Still looking back at the main story... I guess we will get few cat-catching missions first but afterwards, as long as the series manages to come up with a good villain, we might get a proper enjoyable arc for once as so far it's borderline meh-bad... there were some good moments in academy part but that water country arc was an absolute disaster.

As always though Naruto withdraw symptoms stay strong so regardless I will still watch it.

PS: This episode proves that academy part was extremely bad... we had good characters around the corner... the lolita girl and Kakashi-fanboy in particular but we never got introduced to them until now... so what was the point of academy part if it didn't introduce academy characters properly.
Dec 20, 2017 9:00 AM

Mar 2016
I liked team 3 better but whatever...
also if Sarada wants to evoke Hokage she should learn how to get along with people she doesn’t usually cooperate with ... like I though that what was going to the turning point...

Fine episode ... next episode looks a lot more interesting !
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2017 9:03 AM

Dec 2016
Good episode :) seems pretty nice , nothing new about boruto eyes :/
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Dec 20, 2017 9:06 AM

Jul 2012

Best Boi? Man, getting beaten by Kakashi really inspired the kid.
Dec 20, 2017 9:42 AM
Jun 2017
Mirai gets vengeance on behalf of Kurenai.
Dec 20, 2017 9:44 AM

Sep 2013
Mirai the jobber, the 3rd hokage rolling in his grave.
Dec 20, 2017 9:54 AM

Apr 2015
  • So many characters I don't know haha
  • Did Boruto kiss Sarada? :')
  • New team 7 is born. ~
Dec 20, 2017 11:10 AM
Mar 2015
This episode was too predictable and lacked maturity, it was ok but boruto has potential to be much better than this.

I do not have any plan of dropping this anime yet but i lowered my score to 8/10.
Dec 20, 2017 11:20 AM

Sep 2011
Last 4 episodes has been great!
Dec 20, 2017 11:41 AM

Aug 2013
funkotaku said:
Last 4 episodes has been great!

Yup and it'll continue in this tone and keep getting better since it's entering into it's story.
Dec 20, 2017 12:27 PM
Dec 2017
Hello I'm french and I've got a question. It's the second episode that I see this inconsistency . In boruto. in english wikia, french wikia and french wikipedia it is wroten that it exists " the rope escape technique." ,"nawanuke no jutsu" in japanese . It was used by Sasuke, so why didn' t he use this technique in boruto?

All genin must learn this technique to become a genin. I'd like to know if it's an error of wikia and wikipedia . Or ,if not, I 'd like to know in which episode of Naruto or
Naruto shipuden we can see this technique.
.yeah, because in Boruto Naruto next generation, nobody use this technique but some people were attached by a rope.
Dec 20, 2017 1:53 PM

Feb 2012
Hehe very nice episode, look like she blocked the kiss in the last second hah.

And yeah she was annoying with the team change. I mean they got Mitsuki who's prob the most OP one in the entire class so there's nobody to hold her back.

Mirai a qt tho.

Looking forward to Mitsuki's origins next episode, also I wonder will a new arc start from episode 40. I haven't really been keeping up with the anime spoilers.
Dec 20, 2017 2:52 PM

Jul 2016
And once again Boruto and co are easily able to deal with a ninja who is suppoed to be of a far higher ability.

I fully expect Boruto to beat Naruto in a fight within 10 episodes the way things are going.
Dec 20, 2017 3:15 PM

Aug 2013
Ramkec said:

And yeah she was annoying with the team change. I mean they got Mitsuki who's prob the most OP one in the entire class so there's nobody to hold her back.

Mirai a qt tho.

Looking forward to Mitsuki's origins next episode, also I wonder will a new arc start from episode 40. I haven't really been keeping up with the anime spoilers.

I could answer that question if you want. I'll leave it down below in case you wanna know.

Dec 20, 2017 3:23 PM

Jan 2017
Shadzzo said:

When's he gonna pull out his sharingan tho 😅😂😂
Dec 20, 2017 3:29 PM

Jan 2017

Low key tellin' boruto to f*** off

This episode was dead tho. Have they changed the a imation, seemed really crappy this week😕
Dec 20, 2017 4:46 PM

Feb 2012
Yasuhito said:
Ramkec said:

Mirai a qt tho.

I could answer that question if you want. I'll leave it down below in case you wanna know.

Thanks, was looking forward to see when will they do the movie arc.
Dec 20, 2017 6:13 PM

Feb 2015
Mirai was a nice thing to see all grown up, what is with the fake Kakashi? XD
Dec 20, 2017 6:55 PM

May 2017
Goth girl name revealed <3 Kuroi Hako

Also, they didn't kiss, people jumping to conclusions smh, if Boruto kissed something it's Sarada's foot

Did I just saw Kakashi's illegitimate son? Lol

Lastly, I'd much rather they retired Team 7's number
Dec 20, 2017 7:05 PM

Sep 2009
hype for next week and watching mitsuki's backstory animated.

i was pretty annoyed with sarada this week. life isn't always fair and since the other teams looked at least okay with each other, a successful team change would've disrupted someone else's team which is just horribly selfish. and her reasoning with not wanting setbacks to the road to hokage was painful to watch because no one's bending over backwards for your dreams. but i guess this generation has just been childish overall so what can you say. i've enjoyed watching konohamaru mature over the course of the original series though so i'm looking forward to some team 7 antics.

it was cool to see mirai grown up, though it was disappointing how easily see was defeated though she was definitely going easier on them.

i enjoyed how my two favorites of the background, nameless until today, characters (hako and hoki) ended up on the same team, team TWENTY-FIVE, numbered such for some wild reason. since if that team ever comes into focus i'll see the both of them. hoki is really turning into a kakashi clone. the mask i accepted as character design, but what was the reasoning behind the headband? hopefully we find out someday.
Dec 20, 2017 7:46 PM
Dec 2017
I think the better later
everyone watch any movies, tv show and anime with multiple subtitles at http://moviesonline.ac/anime-series.html
Dec 20, 2017 9:21 PM
Mar 2015
Does anyone else think that Wasabi Izuno might be Kiba and Tamaki's daughter?

Dec 21, 2017 2:19 AM

Jan 2013
So they're team 7 in the end huh... Mirai is adorable.

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Dec 21, 2017 2:40 AM
Jan 2015
Shadzzo said:

Hahahaha .... LOL best comment . Imagine him like a kakashi fan boy LOL

tambi33 said:

Low key tellin' boruto to f*** off

This episode was dead tho. Have they changed the a imation, seemed really crappy this week😕

LOL .. i did'nt noticed the middle finger .. hahahahaha

but i liked the episode .. it was great .. only reason i'm watching Boruto , is because of Naruto therefore , if they don't relate anything with Naruto , then it will really be bad .
Dec 21, 2017 4:46 AM

Dec 2013
For a moment I actually thought that we got a kiss lol

Poor Mirai is still stuck...
Dec 21, 2017 5:35 AM

Apr 2012
I don't find white clothes suit Chouchou that well, Inojin design also changed to be more Saiesque, not sure what happened here.

Good ep though, wish Mirai kicked a little more ass.
Dec 21, 2017 6:33 AM

Apr 2017
yeah m
ariel_nugie said:
We got to learn the names of other students. good episodes..

Im still curious about the mysterious gothic girl name Kuroi Hako...
yeah me too!
she have a strange looks and mysterious appearance as if she have some unknown scary abilities...*Kowai
Dec 21, 2017 7:07 AM

Apr 2017
ariel_nugie said:
Does anyone else think that Wasabi Izuno might be Kiba and Tamaki's daughter?

yeah...probably given the eye appearance and the cute appeal, let's hope some future episodes would reveal some parents like metal lee's mother and others..
Dec 21, 2017 2:51 PM

Mar 2014
Been seeing comments about Sarada being as annoying as Sakura was in part 1. Not just here but sprinkled across the internet in small doses. I dunno what these people are talking about. While I do see some small similarities between the two... Sakura was far more annoying.
Dec 21, 2017 5:27 PM

May 2015
I liked the premise for this episode but the animation especially in the fighting scenes felt clunky considering it was Mirai introduction that disappointed me a little bit...

On a side note:
What’s up with not showing that kiss scene????
Dec 22, 2017 12:43 AM

Apr 2014
Roy_Focker said:
I liked the premise for this episode but the animation especially in the fighting scenes felt clunky considering it was Mirai introduction that disappointed me a little bit...

On a side note:
What’s up with not showing that kiss scene????

Because there was no kiss there.
https://twitter.com/hon_da/status/943615164997255168
Dec 22, 2017 6:46 AM

Aug 2017
This episode was nice,now,I'm waiting for the next(mitsuki's arc).
Really need to see his Sage Mode.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.