Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 18, 2017 7:40 PM

Oct 2010
How may game from warm:
https://www.reddit.com/r/KiraraFantasia/comments/7ixeao/kirara_fantasia_release_mainthread/
https://www.reddit.com/r/KiraraFantasia/wiki/faq

Post lots of pictures in this thread.

Anise_Punter said:
Anise_Punter said:

I would play this RPG

oh my god i just realized i'm gonna get to play that RPG

nDroae | Dec 11, 12:16 AM
The comments here are usually more active. I dunno if the kids (and teacher) have been busy with exams or something... I guess that might be it.

Anise_Punter | Dec 12, 10:51 PM
yes, exams are why i am busy and not the release of kirara fantasia, that's totally it
karen <3
kou <3 in a much more dubious manner

Anise_Punter | Dec 13, 1:14 PM
the Qooapp for android also allows you to play kiniro mosaic memories for those who like cute pictures of ayas and alices, it does not allow you to download the gochiusa alarm clock apps

Anise_Punter | Dec 14, 12:49 AM
been a lot of server problems with KF so far

somebody at kirara fantasia contacted the new game author/illustrator and said "you should draw a girl with long blonde hair like kou except also not make her a washboard this time" and that guy is my gosh darn hero

fun fact: i had to reset 11 times before the gacha machine gave me a karen card (not even a rare one, just a common one!). I don't think I can play through the game using only blonde girls but I am going to see just how far I can get

Anise_Punter | Dec 14, 12:07 PM
So KF, it's obviously a classic mobile gacha game, you pull character cards of 3*, 4* and 5* rarities with the max level being 10 times the number of stars. The game is designed where you can beat the main story with all 3* characters but you're going to need better cards to get the extra stuff.

When you start the game you draw 10 characters from the gacha machine (and hope one of them is 4/5*, and you select 3 of those characters to be your main party and 2 to be their backup, keeping in mind their elemental affinity and whatever class they're in but you can switch out for the other 5 at any time. If there is any rhyme or reason to the elemental affinities of specific characters I do not know it - though the more energetic girls tend to be swordfighters (karens) while your more demure ladies wind up clerics (alices)

Like other gacha games, the in-game currency (which you can of course buy with real world money if you're not a total cheapskate like myself) lets you get more characters from the gacha machine to use. If you download before the 18th one of the daily login bonuses you will get are tickets to pull more gachas instead of having to spend in-game currency. Given the server problems (if I am talking to you it's probably because the servers are down, again) it's entirely possible that this will go beyond the 18th. I won a 3* Ayaya this morning.

The most important feature of this game to us cute-philes is the customizable room where tiny models of your active party walk around and make happy faces and cute noises and cutely interact with objects you put there. I would have been cool with this as a standalone app, really. At night they crawl under their covers and sleep but you can wake them up with a tap of the screen. If there is a way to expand the room I haven't found it yet. The village itself though, is expandable. You can put together 3 sub-areas outside of town that increase the stats of characters from specific franchises (yes, I did pick Hidamari Sketch, Kiniro Mosaic and New Game, what a weird question) and other buildings let you slowly accumulate gold and materials.

Right now the kirara domicile has miyako, karen, kou, run, and nono who admittedly has orange hair but is also my only 4* character (and is adorable, obviously). This is a good world.

Anise_Punter | Dec 14, 6:07 PM
i got a 4* chiya so that's replacing 4* nono in the party until i find a fifth blonde girl (and a sixth for support)

I feel like the anime experience for the rest of my life is all downhill from this moment, right here. I will forever be asking "what can you give me, that is as good as this" and the answer Japanese animation studios will find is nothing.

Classiick | Dec 14, 6:15 PM
Well I picked up KF and I think I'm starting to regret it already.

Got 5* best girl on first try - this game knows me already and wants to keep me. The only remaining obstacle is the Japanese language barrier, but the Reddit and Discord seems helpful.

Feel free to add me.

Anise_Punter | Dec 14, 6:23 PM
I don't know to take pictures on my potatophone but my KF ID is EEQC2KYCKW

Anise_Punter | Dec 14, 6:33 PM
i prefer the 3* kou to the 4* one since her hair's not in a ponytail

i wish the a-channel artist had put more clothes on his girls, it's rather off-putting

tamaki honda is not blonde but she's still freaking adorable, we didn't give the general cuteness of stella mahou enough credit since it was kinda dull

@ classiick all karens are 5 stars in my heart even if the card i got only has 3 on it

Classiick | Dec 14, 7:49 PM
5* Karen is best Karen.

Another CGDCT game being released next year which is based on High School Fleet: https://twitter.com/animenewsnet/status/941253950073909248

I'm already hooked with KF, I can't take on another cute girl game

Anise_Punter | Dec 15, 12:55 PM
today's helpful advice

you may think to put the fishbowl off to the side of the room, but you should actually put it directly in the middle to maximize the number of times the characters encounter it and squee (tamaki is especially good at this)

Anise_Punter | Dec 15, 7:33 PM
me: i don't know if this game can make me enjoy it more somehow

game:

yes, the trollface will do it thank you

Classiick | Dec 16, 6:36 AM
Ah, 5* Karen's special attack, it is indeed very cute.

New Game's Aoba is also very cute in this game. I only have her 4* card, but her outfit and her special is so adorable (and very effective)

Anise_Punter | Dec 16, 12:43 PM
i see classiick is at rank 17 and other people are in the 20s and 30s but i'm still sitting here at rank 10 because i spend too much time just watching the tiny models faff about in the house and I don't regret a second of it

nDroae | Yesterday, 11:29 PM
I rolled for an hour today, discarded about ten 5* Karens, 20-30 lesser Karens and (honest best guess) 30-40 Kous, and finally approved a batch with no Karen and no Kou.

Checkmate, any sense of community

(Well, I wanted a Karen, but I wanted Rin and Yuyushiki's Okaasan-sensei more)

Anise_Punter | 6 hours ago
today's update - after emergency maintenance to fix a currency bug, there are christmas themed room goods available and watching the blobs interact with trees and presents is gonna be great.

some christmas themed girls are available in the gacha machine if that's your style (sonya from kill me baby and alice cartelet among others)

Classiick | 5 hours ago
Yep managed to get me the Christmas 5* Chiya from gacha (though I would have much preferred Alice).

Also, the sudden maintenance for the past 7 hours or so was so uncalled for. I lost so much stamina and the min-maxing part inside of me is crying because of so much lost efficiency.

Anise_Punter | 4 hours ago
so, next season's theme: yurucamp? mitsuboshi colors? slow start? pictures of adorably embarrassed aya from kirara fantasia?

Anise_Punter | 1 hour ago
i have pulled something like 80 items from the gacha and i cannot for the life of me get the item that lets me increase karen's max level, while i have no less than nine of the item that lets me do that for the mages

and if i get one more nonohara she's getting pushed in front of a train

Anise_Punter | 36 minutes ago
unlike yuzuko who i thought was hugely annoying, yukari is objectively a good girl who deserves headpats (and who i still don't have)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 18, 2017 7:41 PM

Oct 2010
Hey I found someone even worse than me: "Kiniro Mosaic is just a worse version of Gochiusa and doesn't deserve to be in this game." http://veekyforums.com/thread/199076131/video-games/maint-kirara-fantasia-general.html

The crew I'm rolling with, from last night:

You know a show is good a good fit for you when you find yourself fielding 3/5 characters from it after watching only three episodes.

That hour of rerolling had some interesting effects. My heretofore vague preferences regarding MTK characters were thrown into sharp relief. Characters I thought I really liked became meh, and I now have an aversion to some characters from Gakkougurashi... which will probably fade by the time I actually watch the show. I did think "Not you again!" a few times to Kurumi. Megumi and Yuuri, on the other hand, would be welcome on my team. I'm thinking it would be therapeutic to play with that cast after watching the show, like Attack on Titan Junior High was.

I was reacting with "ugh" every time I rolled Yuzuko Nonohara, but only because her art in the game looks terrible to me. I watched episode 4 tonight and nope, I still like her just fine in the show. It's only the game.

I followed this advice https://www.reddit.com/r/KiraraFantasia/wiki/faq

Who is the best to reroll for?
The cutest. Seriously. In order to play a grindfest/gacha hell, you need to have someone you like.

With the batch I chose, the only one left that I really "need" is Hiro. I got her fairly often during the roll marathon. I guess I should have started earlier, because the addition of more franchises will worsen my odds.

#2 most wanted is Nina from Urara https://myanimelist.net/character/146819/Nina_Natsume but she's fairly rare, like, 5✯ Karen level of rare. If I'd got a batch with her and Rin but without Okaasan-sensei I might have gone for it... anyway the goal is to build my roster for a full stable of nee-sans and (feel free to spontaneously vomit upon reading this, I feel like doing the same while writing it) ~soft mommies~

On that note, I'd give Miu from Blend-S some play. I'd probably enjoy her more in the game than in the show.

The only franchise I'd like to get everyone from is Hidamari Sketch. (Of course I wish Yoshinoya were in the game :P) I rolled Nazuna a few times and was like, "I do not know who you are, but you are clearly a quality." Sae would give some welcome variety and I seem to like boyish women and reverse traps now; Akira ended up being my favorite KiraKira PreCure.

I rolled a batch containing three Aobas, one with three Alice Cartelets, and one with three Nonos.

The coolest, perhaps hardest to reject batch contained 4✯ Witch Hiro and sultry 4✯ Witch Hifumi, who embarrassedly explained "kono fuku." They would have looked great in battle together. But I didn't want to start the game without Rin.

Someone, I don't remember who, had an introductory clip in which she says "oji-san." It would be awesome if she meant the player.

This is the first smartphone game I've ever played, my first JRPG (or at least it says it counts as one) and the third anime-art game I've played, second being F/SN and first being a Dragonball Z flash game on the Cartoon Network website in 2001. Kirara Fantasia reminds me of Neopets, which I wasted a lot of time on around 2004-2005, but also of another ancient Cartoon Network game, in which you could collect characters from their shows and watch their sprites walk around a house. I never played it myself, but I remember seeing ads for it on their channel in 2000. (It seems strange, considering my age, that the word "channel" now brings to mind YouTube channels, with TV channels only a distant memory.) I wanted to play it when I was 12 because I was seriously crushing on Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo.

Yeah, I know, if you're a proper nerd child then you're supposed to want Velma. Turn Velma into a single teacher or salarywoman nearing 30, then we'll talk.

(No front. I remember also being attracted to Shmi Skywalker (Anakin's mom) when I was 12. Then when her scene happened in Attack of the Clones I was like GOOD, ANAKIN, GIVE IN TO YOUR HATE, TUSKENS NEED TO DIE)
nDroaeDec 18, 2017 7:49 PM
Dec 18, 2017 7:57 PM

Nov 2009
honestly in universe yukari is probably pretty annoying too but i like her more than yuzuko or yui

current team i'm rolling with

miyako 3* lv 24 / 45
run 3* lv 17 / 40
nazuna 3* lv 15 / 40

backup

yun 3* lv 4 / 30 (is yun growing on me as opposed to just growing her fat gut, what is happening here)
alice 4* lv 7 / 40

two of my three favorite in-game girls are back at the dorm because they're maxed out, i cannot win their level up items and don't feel like wasting XP, also in the dorm with those two are chiya, tamaki and hiro who is not fat at all - i love the dorm part of this game so much even if they only interact with like 10% of the items so far

it is unfortunate that yoshinoya is not in game (and probably never will be, RIP) but even more unfortunate that matsuri isn't in the game

here's hoping they add some less-appreciated series to the game in the future (along with gochiusa, which obviously will be coming at some point even if best girl tippy isn't playable) - and I hope they get around to K-On, of course, both because Yui is such a good girl and Mugi will allow me to grow my kinpatsu shoujo army even further.
Anise_PunterDec 18, 2017 8:05 PM
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
Dec 18, 2017 8:04 PM

Oct 2010
Well if one goal is manga sales then I'd expect to see some that could use a bump, as well as the crowd-draws :)

When I first saw Nazuna my first thought was "No way, is that the girl who never made it into the anime? No, she had longer hair...."

Edit: Oh, and yeah, Yukari has got to be annoying if you're Yui or Okaasan-Sensei (with her unfairly huuuuuge... patience).

When Yukari's eyes are closed (which is a lot of the time in the show) she reminds me of https://myanimelist.net/character/88595/Kazuho_Miyauchi and that makes me happy
nDroaeDec 18, 2017 8:40 PM
Dec 18, 2017 10:37 PM

Oct 2010
Got Yuno today! I want to use the 300 for 10 characters option, but I guess I shouldn't if I don't really want the Christmas clothes? I mean, sometimes they're nice... but not so much if they're permanent.

How to set your main girl / your profile avatar card apparently https://www.reddit.com/r/KiraraFantasia/comments/7ixeao/kirara_fantasia_release_mainthread/drdqeb2/

I'm on an emulator (I had issues of various kinds with my phone, eventually ending in the infinite loading bug) and it's helpful to be able to use Google Translate's camera feature on my phone to decipher the text on screen. Of course the translations are terrible, but as hints they're useful.

I turned off the music (it's rather repetitive) so that I can play my own music in the background.

Oh, and I figured out that I needed to click on the gift and accept the items from all the dailies (I assume they're dailies?) I had clicked on *after* I took those screenshots :P I actually thought I was going to have to scrounge up crystals 5 at a time from missions for a while there.

My enemycode: PZDMC5WPYQ

I was about to add y'all but then a wild メンテナンス中 appeared
nDroaeDec 18, 2017 10:43 PM
Dec 18, 2017 11:45 PM

Nov 2009
you should use the 300 for 10 option, because after you use it once it turns into 400 for 10 (which is the regular rate) - you're not assured to get the girls in christmas clothes, you're just assured to get at least one 4* roll, christmas or not

The characters don't replace the other versions of the characters, but there might be a max on the number of characters you can have that you need to expand with crystals, if so I haven't reached it

Dec 19, 2017 12:24 AM

May 2013
Indeed just roll for your waifus, you will have more fun that way.

Also, in case you didn't know, here are some Google Documents that translates some stuff in the game and tells you about the mechanics which is really useful:

Link 1 - probably the most comprehensive and main one you should be using.
Link 2 - some extra information and translations that are a good supplement

Also, if you add me and you don't have a 5* card, let me know (and/or your username isn't obvious). I only accept friend requests with 5* cards now but I can make exceptions for you.
Dec 19, 2017 12:57 PM

Oct 2010
Oh, I meant I was thinking of waiting until the Christmas event was over to get 10, but okay :)

Thanks for the links! I don't have a 5-star card yet. Currently waiting for the game to start working again....
Dec 19, 2017 1:27 PM

May 2013
Another maintenance...? These sudden maintenance sessions are terrible. The game should be renamed to Kirara Maintenance.

Also, you should be aware that the game may be banning US (and Chinese) IP addresses: https://www.reddit.com/r/KiraraFantasia/comments/7ktwty/possible_region_bans/

Don't know if it's intentional to ban foreigners from playing the game, or just an honest mistake (maybe this maintenance is rectifying that?), but me in the UK has had no problems so far. Would suck if we have to resort to using VPNs whenever we want to play.
Dec 19, 2017 2:06 PM

Oct 2010
Ah, that's the error I was getting last time I tried. I've never used a VPN before :P

Edit: Trying TunnelBear now. I don't mind it filtering all of my PC's traffic while I Kirara (it sounds like that would work, from that thread).

All this time hearing about the game I assumed you'd need a VPN to get in in the first place, so I was surprised that it wasn't necessary.

I very much see the game as an ephemeral thing. I want to get some good memories (and video clips) out of it and be satisfied.

Edit 2: Well great, with TunnelBear it works. Gonna run out of data soon though. Maybe I should just buy the year for $50, would be good for torrenting, though I don't torrent western movies/TV :P
nDroaeDec 19, 2017 3:14 PM
Dec 19, 2017 4:33 PM

Nov 2009
maybe they're preparing for a major english release because they see how badly that one guy in texas needs his karen fix

please don't take my cute girls away

(and add hanayamata to the game at some point)

There is no issue regarding bannings with kinmemo at least so i will not be totally devoid of a cute fix

Anise_PunterDec 19, 2017 4:37 PM

Dec 19, 2017 4:56 PM

Oct 2010
Texas?! Somehow I always assume everyone is west, east or north of me, not south :D

I never want to stop playing because when I come back the server might be down or my account might be gone -_-

I need a Hiro
I'm holding out for a Hiro till the end of the night

Tonight was a good night.
Dec 19, 2017 8:11 PM

Oct 2010
https://www.reddit.com/r/KiraraFantasia/comments/7kysp9/kirara_fantasia_addresses_measures_against/

We thank you for playing Kirara Fantasia.

We are currently investigating the usage of unauthorized tools, actions, and changes to the game.

Based on many of our users' feedback, we were unable to find in our attained logs any user accounts with excessive amounts of Star Stones (e.g. 290,000).

In addition, we have completed investigating fraudulent user accounts separate from the incident above. We plan to report this as soon as account suspensions are complete. (12/20 12:00 p.s.)

We will post future responses and measures on this page or on Twitter from time to time, so please keep yourself updated.

We look forward to your continued support of Kirara Fantasia.

Starrodkirby86: Bad translation. Suggestions welcome. :) This is probably the reason why there are supposed region bans happening at this moment. Hopefully it'll be lifted as these incidents get resolved.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KiraraFantasia/comments/7kuwje/teach_us_kirara_fantasia_27_teach_us_kirara/

I was having some cognitive dissonance around Clea. Realistically she should have gotten fed up at some point while I was rerolling, but no, she just kept on enthusiastically exclaiming "Sugoi, sugoi!" only to have me reject the batch yet again. I wonder whether she's like https://myanimelist.net/character/2309/Akira_Kogami when she's not being forced to smile for the okyakusans at her shitty retail job.

How does this work, anyway? Girls are coming from other worlds through a magic portal, and they're being trapped in cards and sold for crystals at Clea's little human trafficking shop?
nDroaeDec 19, 2017 8:25 PM
Dec 20, 2017 6:20 PM

Nov 2009
i'm still locked out

so here's yun

Dec 20, 2017 7:12 PM

Oct 2010
I read on Reddit and a news site that the UK is blocked too now. I also saw someone on Reddit say that they could no longer get in by VPN, but it's still working for me so far.

Edit: USA unblocked! go go go https://www.reddit.com/r/KiraraFantasia/comments/7l6fcw/the_game_is_working_for_na_again/

I now have the full Hidamari Sketch 3★ collection. SketchColle. When they team up with Okaasan-Sensei it looks like she's substituting for Yoshinoya.

Christmas Run's costume is not a Santa dress.

And now I have, what, 34 cards, and not one 5★ yet :D I hope I get to use most of them eventually.
nDroaeDec 20, 2017 7:58 PM
Dec 20, 2017 8:05 PM

Nov 2009
run never struck me as the sharpest tool in the shed even by manga time kirara girl standards

Dec 20, 2017 10:02 PM

Oct 2010
https://www.reddit.com/r/KiraraFantasia/comments/7l4j30/what_housing_items_can_be_interacted_with/
Okay great this is helpful

On day 1 I actually bought a vending machine because I thought it might actually be like The Sims and they'd get thirsty/hungry :P

Considering Kiraras don't seem to eat or poop (no bathroom in the house), I guess they don't really have needs/wants other than to win glory in battle. Yesterday I was thinking about how my household would develop https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_synchrony but now I see that it was discredited four years ago (I suppose biology sensei would know that)

Imagine if it was like DOA Xtreme (I haven't played it, but I've seen Let's Plays) and you'd give the girls gifts and they'd react to them :P (Well I mean aside from game-mechanic stuff like level up items)
nDroaeDec 20, 2017 10:46 PM
Dec 21, 2017 3:45 PM

Nov 2009
1600 crystals as apologies for the maintenance, use it on 4 sets of 400 so you're guaranteed at least 4 stars on one character

5* nonohara, yuck, i don't even want to use this
4* nonohara, come on people, maybe for the XP to raise the bond levels?
4* matsubara honoka, does anyone other than giant kinmoza fanboys even remember this character
4* ayaya (duplicate) - actually my first four star duplicate
4* christmas run that has very little to do with christmas and looks more like a german barmaid which again is very run of her

Dec 21, 2017 8:31 PM

Oct 2010
I've been wondering, what's Rin saying about Kou here?

Kou shows up to Rin's "graduation ceremony" (I assume Rin reciprocates if you have Kou?) Meanwhile poor Okaasan-sensei has Nonohara show up to tease her about her breasts. NOT FAIR.

Christmas Chiya looks good, I'd like to get one.

Alright, after today's first batch of 10 I just have to stop and tally up my franchise totals:

9 - Hidamari Sketch
8 - A-Channel
7 - New Game
6 - Yuyushiki
3 - Gakkougurashi
3 - Stella no Mahou
2 - Urara Meirochou
2 - KinMoza (both Alice)

Totals from the next three batches:

5 - Hidamari Sketch
4 - A-Channel
3 - New Game
3 - Yuyushiki
5 - Gakkougurashi
4 - Stella no Mahou
5 - Urara Meirochou
1 - KinMoza

I got the 5★ Christmas Chiya and a 4★ Ayaya. So now I have 14 Hidamaris, 12 A-Channels, and 3 KinMozas. Is it really random what franchise you get? :P
Dec 22, 2017 1:27 AM

May 2013
コウちゃんとは同期なの。
いっしょにがんばってきたのよ。

I would probably roughly translate it as: "I am in sync with Kou-chan. We worked hard together."

Meanwhile, my team is going pretty well. I have 3 5*s and the event's Sonya.

Dec 22, 2017 9:04 PM

Oct 2010

Regarding AP's mention of enlarging the house, that first Google Docs link says this:

"You can upgrade your room. On the village overview, click the room and then the third option. Upgrading increases your maximum Kirara points limit and at level 3 a sub room is added."

So I guess they'll probably eventually add new upgrade levels to add even more rooms, so that people can fit their stuff in, because the current room is TINY. I wouldn't want to keep five sims in a house that small.

I had not been clicking on my gold farms often enough. They grow it much faster than I'd think.

No way, no maintenance at 2pm JST today! I'm going to bed this time though ._.
Dec 23, 2017 12:22 AM

Nov 2009
that would explain why i can't find it, you can't enlarge the house to level 2 to begin with until you're at rank 20 and i'm only at rank 18

Dec 23, 2017 7:54 PM

Nov 2009
huzzah 4* sword-fighter karen

i object to KF not allowing me to place two of the same character in the dorm

Dec 27, 2017 7:48 PM

Oct 2010
I got some kinda lesbian?

The art for this and Kill Me Baby doesn't look as good up close as the older franchises do.

I never even finished the first set of Christmas quests :P
Dec 28, 2017 6:35 PM

Nov 2009
Finished chapter 1. Need to redo the boss stage and pick a character that doesn't take double damage and get killed instantly (sorry Run) to get the 3 crown rank but other than that it was perfect all the way down.

The gacha aspect is a problem because I'm never going to play enough to keep pace with the full-time players, and will assuredly miss out on some extremely questionable summertime swimsuit gachas good and bad. I think at least now I have one copy of every character that was in the 1.0 release, which is all I really wanted, for the dorm part.

Dec 28, 2017 7:46 PM

Oct 2010
I don't really understand the appeal of chasing higher and higher LB'd/evolved character ranks beyond what's necessary for quests, and even then, meh. (Well, I've never played an MMORPG)

I am finally figuring out how to play the battles reasonably well, which is fun. I never even finished series 1 of the Christmas quests :P I'm not going to run more than a few dungeons a day.

I've noticed that, as expected originally, just because a character is cute in their show doesn't necessarily mean I like taking them into battle (Yuyushiki's Yukari). My favorites on quests are 4★ Cleric Rin and 4★ Mage Hiro, although Rin isn't much use (but I'm using her heals often to level them up). Mage Hiro is lovely and so powerful <3

I stopped using the 5★ Chiya because I couldn't seem to make use of another cleric. Her special is... buffs? I want a 5★ knight, really, but whatever. I still need to level myself up enough that I can start taking five characters out again instead of four (with weapons).
Dec 28, 2017 8:34 PM

Nov 2009
"I don't really understand the appeal of chasing higher and higher LB'd/evolved character ranks beyond what's necessary for quests, and even then, meh

basically what happens is if you don't end up chasing higher and higher limited edition and evolved gachas the later quests become effectively impossible because power creep

"just because a character is cute in their show doesn't necessarily mean i like taking them into battle" for cute characters this is 100% accurate, letting nazuna or santa alice die would be unacceptable and i don't even want to risk it, for characters who i love but not for being cute, like miyako or karen, this is not as much of an issue (but if you kill karen or even drop a washbin on her head i immediately counterattack with target-all instant-death)

Dec 29, 2017 4:50 PM

Oct 2010
And that's the necessary evil of microtransaction-based mobage. I mean, I'll head in that general direction, but

What's the deal with quest failure, anyway? When everyone dies it just restarts you where you were but you don't get the rewards?
Dec 30, 2017 12:25 AM

May 2013
I haven't failed a quest myself, but I believe you use up some Gems if you decide to revive yourself and immediately retry it. Or you have wasted your stamina.

Currently, I find clerics very useless. Their damage output is just too low and their heals are not needed as the quests are too easy. Warriors and mages are the most effective at the moment.

However, that may change with the upcoming Kiniro Mosaic event where there is a boss with 120k hp so you may have to actually think about your team:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KiraraFantasia/comments/7mtb1v/kiniro_new_year_event_from_december_30th_january/

Also, the rarer cards have better stats. I haven't touched any 3* cards; I've only been using 5* and 4* cards. Limit breaking them increases their stats and potential even further. Gotta make your waifus stronger - my 5* Karen is limit broken three times already.
ClassiickDec 30, 2017 12:56 AM
Dec 30, 2017 12:21 PM

Oct 2010
...Uh, why do I suddenly have three million gold coins?

Is that a bug? Is my account going to be deleted? ._.

I could take a screenshot of the "Continue?" dialog box next time it happens.
Dec 30, 2017 12:26 PM

Nov 2009
one of the login bonuses, along with 400 crystals so you can do a 10 gacha run and get 10 duplicates i'm not bitter

it shows how far behind i am after only two weeks that 3 million coins is something like 8 or 9 times my total coin accumulation to this point. I've got no chance in the golden new year event once that goes live.

Dec 30, 2017 12:42 PM

Oct 2010
Ah, okay. I had 285,000 coins (after recently buying all of the reported interactable house objects) :P

I got a 3★ Karen. Good for the house I suppose :)

Weird choice of girls for the New Year event, IMO.
Jan 1, 2018 6:10 PM

Nov 2009
shino gets moderately excited over the blonde girls in the other series and i love that

visited ndroae's house today and there was rin in there with hiro and the teacher from yuyushiki, they could stand to give him a few more options but definitely not a bad group.

Jan 1, 2018 7:48 PM

Oct 2010
I just got her yesterday, I need to remember to try that :)

I also got the teacher from Gakkougurashi, only a 3 star but nice to have around. I've used your Nina a couple of times, her super attack is pretty awesome.
Jan 4, 2018 12:06 PM

Nov 2011
nDroae said:
...Uh, why do I suddenly have three million gold coins?
Is that a bug? Is my account going to be deleted? ._.

from what i recall, people found a bug in the game, which allowed them to get a team of all 4-stars - possibly with maxed stats as well. this, of course, didn't sit well with the game creators, and they spent several days fixing the bug and perma-banning those who abused the bug.

they gave 3 million coin and several hundred gems as compensation for the time the game was offline.

as for me, i'm still saving my gems until they introduce the characters from Is the order a rabbit?

the boss Shino doll is quite powerful though o-o
was barely able to defeat her with 1 continue.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jan 4, 2018 12:46 PM

Oct 2010
@DreamingBeats I see... I got the 1600 gems December 21, the coins December 30. There was a bug related to account transfers that let people get all 5★ cards -
https://www.reddit.com/r/KiraraFantasia/comments/7kjctk/information_those_who_abuse_the_bug_will_result/

I suppose in theory I could spend a bunch of gems to eventually defeat that boss, unless the continues run out. I assume continues still take gems, or do they take the tickets from the new year dailies? If it's gems, I'll probably just pass on it.
nDroaeJan 4, 2018 12:57 PM
Jan 4, 2018 12:53 PM

Nov 2011
nDroae said:
@DreamingBeats I see... I got the 1600 gems December 21, the coins December 30. There was a bug related to account transfers that let people get all 5★ cards -
https://www.reddit.com/r/KiraraFantasia/comments/7kjctk/information_those_who_abuse_the_bug_will_result/

I suppose in theory I could spend a bunch of gems to eventually defeat that boss, unless the continues run out. I assume continues still take gems, or do they take the tickets from the new year dailies? If it's gems, I'll probably just pass on it.

continue only cost 5 gems. wouldn't recommend trying unless you have at least 3 5-star characters at near level 50 or above - ideally of the type that's strong againt the boss type.
all i got from the fight was 40 golden dolls - which isn't much.
i did get a 10-gem for completing the quest though.
DreamingBeatsJan 4, 2018 12:58 PM
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

Jan 4, 2018 1:01 PM

Oct 2010
Haha, after I posted that I was like "nah that's stupid" and edited out the bit about the boss, but you had already replied :D

Jan 4, 2018 1:33 PM

Nov 2009
I got totally wiped by the boss, only got it to 170,000 from 210,000; it wasn't my A-team technically but my A-team isn't that much more powerful that it would have made a difference (oh yay I bring it down to 155,000 in exchange for seeing santa alice get hurt, what kind of reward is that)

I just don't play it enough to make any sort of progress on the non-story-mode I guess. The rank 3 house isn't available until level 50 and I'm only at rank 24 :( I love the house so much. I wish it fit more kiraras in it just as visitors even if it still had only five beds.

If I've made enough progress to get it down to below 100,000 by the end of the comp maybe I'll brute force it with continues, we'll see. What else can I do with those tickets other than save them for the next superboss?

Jan 4, 2018 3:25 PM

Nov 2011
here's an updated list of the strongest cards in the game:

#1 santa Alice (kiniro mosaic)
#2 Aoba (New Game) - previously the top strongest until Alice happened
#3 Tamaki (Stella no Mahou)
#4 Yuzuko (Yuyushiki)
#5 Christmas Hajime (New Game)
#6 Karen (Kiniro mosaic)

new year Isami (kin iro mosaic) is only rank #10
not that it matters - she's beautiful (i'd try to get her, but i need to save my gems for later)

full list:
https://appmedia.jp/kirarafantasia/1332840

Jan 4, 2018 3:29 PM

Nov 2009
karen is always the strongest in my heart

Jan 9, 2018 8:31 PM

Apr 2009
well if u guys played KF i think most of you got the Blend S characters in dut game
Prankster_001Jan 10, 2018 1:16 AM
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Jan 9, 2018 10:59 PM

May 2013
Not quite yet, the Blend S event and its characters are actually being introduced today.
Jan 11, 2018 7:58 PM

Apr 2009
for those who needed a friend in KF here's muh ID:GKYVYPXG74
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Jan 11, 2018 8:15 PM

Nov 2009
today's gacha pull: 1x 3* maika, 1x 3* blonde sakura trick lesbian (was yuu her name, i didn't particularly care for that show), 1x 4* same blonde sakura trick lesbian, 7x 3* repeats, feel like i should get a 250 crystal refund

Jan 11, 2018 8:16 PM

Nov 2011
my KF id, just because: 7WG73TS5HU

^above sent request :p

Jan 12, 2018 5:11 AM

Oct 2010
Man don't even

I wonder if I'd really be any worse off going one at a time :P I'm not even getting dupes of the characters I need to LB. I got one 3★ Rin dupe. I feel like I should have enough 3★ Miyakos to raise one to like 70, but in reality it's probably more like five of each.

^ accepted :)
Jan 12, 2018 5:53 AM

May 2013
I also hate gacha games, my luck is never in my favour. Yet there are people out there with loads of 5*s (or maybe just big wallets?).

Also, I think you are misunderstanding the LB system. It is based off the class of the character (eg warrior, mage etc), not the actual character.

So the dupe Miyako you pulled here is a knight. That can be used to LB any other 3* knights including Miyako knights, but not necessarily other Miyakos who may be a warrior or mage.
Jan 12, 2018 6:48 AM

Oct 2010
So that's why I have several LB crystals available for every character? That's better then :P I thought that it had to be the exact same card except for 5★ cards and that the game had given me some general-use crystals or something.

Edit: Alright so I checked, here are my 3★ LBs available

20x knight
17x mage
11x cleric
11x alchemist
7x warrior
nDroaeJan 12, 2018 12:07 PM
Jan 12, 2018 12:24 PM

Nov 2011
from my experience, you need to be able to do at least 20 10x pulls (i.e. 8k gems worth) to have a realistic chance of getting 1 5-star out of it - which is why i'm saving as much gems as i can for now.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Spring 2024

nDroae - Apr 4

11 by Bajar »»
Apr 6, 5:32 PM

» Share Your Cutest OPs/EDs/AMVs

moe_sama - May 23, 2019

12 by Happosama »»
Apr 4, 11:23 PM

» Past club layouts

Classiick - Sep 25, 2014

18 by nDroae »»
Apr 4, 8:51 PM

» Your Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Journey

Anise_Punter - May 1, 2017

34 by Ohayotaku »»
Mar 18, 9:26 PM

» Simulwatch Announcement Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Bajar - Aug 19, 2018

220 by Bajar »»
Dec 29, 2023 8:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.