Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
UQ Holder
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 18, 2017 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, this was pretty much the follow up battle from the previous episode with the fighting.

Touta channels his abilities to fight while Eva has a brief reunion moment with the real Negi. Idk how I feel about the battle tbh..it felt like they made it impactful but still isn't much different from any other fight in this series.

One memorable moment from this episode was Asuka though.

Overall, I really wasn't impressed by the rushing of this show. It's like the anime is selling itself to get people to read the manga. Too bad really. Clothes blew off all over again lul And that confession...
Dec 18, 2017 9:43 AM
Jul 2018
Zomgom said:
The ending was not satisfying we need a 3rd season. But all in one the episode was good still I was suprised by tota's confession. I really hope for another season.

If they aren't going to follow the manga then there's no point. From this series, the episodes which mostly followed the manga was the OVA (Why tf is it an OVA when it's a critical part of the story). Damn they fucked it up, and I was so excited when it was announced :(
Dec 18, 2017 10:27 AM

Sep 2017
That was bad.
5/10 No More Negima Anime Adaptations Please.
I'm gay.
Dec 18, 2017 10:31 AM

Dec 2014
This was horrid, as a manga reader I hope they're ashamed of what they produced here lol... Even if the manga is kinda borish lately they left out so many important and good stuff, I just can't understand, pretty sure if they followed the manga they would have got way better results and much likely a 2nd season eventually, like this I hope they don't at all!
Dec 18, 2017 11:08 AM

Aug 2015
It was a fun series overall that had a lot of good moments but I wish they didn't skip chapters.
I hope Negima gets a remake someday by Production I.G or MAPPA
6.5/10
Dec 18, 2017 11:09 AM

Aug 2015
RaiseYourChicken said:
This was horrid, as a manga reader I hope they're ashamed of what they produced here lol... Even if the manga is kinda borish lately they left out so many important and good stuff, I just can't understand, pretty sure if they followed the manga they would have got way better results and much likely a 2nd season eventually, like this I hope they don't at all!

Tbh least it was better than both Negima animes combined.
Dec 18, 2017 11:38 AM

Oct 2012
Okay... nope.

It was so absurd, it was cringeworthy, it was shit-level of writing. How can even anyone think the show with ending like this would be enjoyable?

The best you can do is pretty much forget this show instantly and disregard anything that even bears in name, this has nothing to do with the original Negima.

Whole show was a mess. It was bit enjoyable in the beginning but it quickly became obvious there is nothing redeeming in this anime.

3/10 No. The sequel for Negima doesn't even exist.
Dec 18, 2017 11:51 AM

May 2010
Mich666 said:
Okay... nope.

It was so absurd, it was cringeworthy, it was shit-level of writing. How can even anyone think the show with ending like this would be enjoyable?

The best you can do is pretty much forget this show instantly and disregard anything that even bears in name, this has nothing to do with the original Negima.

Whole show was a mess. It was bit enjoyable in the beginning but it quickly became obvious there is nothing redeeming in this anime.

3/10 No. The sequel for Negima doesn't even exist.

Couldnt agree more! Rarely lost interest in a show as fast as with this one.

3/10 trash tier show for me.
Dec 18, 2017 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
The final episode they pretty much let it all out with the best they can do, despite the resolution not being the best overall.

I guess to say the least the series is good although there's some stuff that could have been filled in, which could have been done better. It's not so bad I guess, just confusing.

Good characters + Comedy, decent action, the OST is pretty nice, enjoyment was decent enough where as the stuff fell off in some places but that's minor.

I'd give it around a 6.5/10 or a 7/10 depending.
Dec 18, 2017 12:53 PM

Dec 2007
dont they have enough material for a well paced 24+ a season isn't it over 100 chapters so far. anyways always a negima fan glad to see it animated at least

Dec 18, 2017 1:02 PM
Jul 2017
Not even sure how to rate this show as a manga reader tbh. The events are all over the place and rushed to fit 130 chapters in 12 episodes. And they also tried their hardest to put negima characters and references when they could while it never happened in the manga, to try to appeal to anime-only watchers.
Dec 18, 2017 1:20 PM
Jul 2016
The show was very good until the yukihime love story ballshit since ep 10
And when did this became a harem ? He isn't sao-kirito
Disapointed tbh , i give it a good bcz it have an acceptable mc that can handle himself with fights and girls
Dec 18, 2017 1:51 PM

Jun 2007
I wouldn't hold out hope for anything meaningful being done with UQ Holder on an anime front. It is very clear that the people funding the project didn't see UQ Holder's merit as its own story and simply saw an opportunity to make a little more money off of the Negima brand (see: the opening theme, the Negima 2 added to the title, and the forced rush to the Negi appearance and the shoe-horning of the Negima cast into that fight).
TheTsunamiDec 18, 2017 2:00 PM
Dec 18, 2017 2:55 PM

Jul 2014
It's over and:

1.- I loved the opening.

2.- I liked Yui Ogura as Karin, her characters always had the same high-pitched voice, so I was pleasantly surprised to hear her performance as Karin.

3.- As an anime only, I really liked UQ Holder and that's why I'm pissed they skipped/rushed manga stuff. I mean, what's the point of Kirie's confession if she barely knows Touta? The anime didn't show any development between these two. They even adapted Touta's proposal to Yukihime at the end of the series...the only manga chapter I read lmao

4.- I don't read manga so this was UQ Holder for me, a very fun ride but it leaves me with a bittersweet taste at the end....Goddamn, having so much material and that they've adapted it this way, it really pisses me off :/
SkyLETVDec 19, 2017 7:18 AM
Dec 18, 2017 5:27 PM

Oct 2017
As an anime only watcher I have to say that was one of the goofiest and clumsy endings I have ever seen. I mean seriously, Negi's entire harem are all Touta's mother? Jesus Christ that's so stupid that I actually had to stop the episode and think about my life for a few minutes. Sure this adaption was a rushed mess and not well thought out, but for some reason I still enjoyed it for what it was. Its very Ken Akamatsu so there is no shortage of dumb battles and waifus, which is a love-hate relationship for me. Its trash, but its familiar trash, and I'm a dumpster diver.
Dec 18, 2017 6:32 PM

Apr 2008
Muh dreams... No more adaptations please; at least until I'm dead.

The faithful adaptation of the magic world arcs by UFOTable will live on in my heart.
Dec 18, 2017 7:21 PM

Dec 2015
I'm the only person who liked the anime a lot, haven't read the manga though
hi
Dec 18, 2017 7:55 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
with all my Negima! bias, i sure as fuck loved this, too bad its not near as fanservicy as the other Negima! :(
Dec 18, 2017 8:15 PM
Mar 2017
They really rushed the show... and could someone explain to my what happen to asuna?? And at the end of episode there's that fat fancy women so... maybe it's a signal for season 3??? Well who knows
Dec 18, 2017 10:06 PM

Jun 2007
Negima's anime adaptions have never been good. Why people think that would change is a mystery.
Dec 18, 2017 10:13 PM

Aug 2013
Judging from what everyone else has said, they seem to be pretty knowledgeable about the Negima series. Seems like I should watch the original Negima seasons just to get a better picture of the prequel history to UQ Holder since they referenced it almost every episode. But everyone also said those adaptations were shit, so I'll probably watch them for completions sake and then go read the manga.

As a new viewer I thought it was neat. Nowhere near a masterpiece, and nowhere near enough fanservice for how much the show tried to tout it, but it was always fun to watch. The fighting was pretty neat and usually well done.

That scene where all of those girls claimed to be his grandmothers was a little ehhh, odd. C'mon now, Negi and that other chick can have it due to the DNA cloning, but "memories" don't count. Don't overkill it. By that logic the blonde grand daughter that likes him now would be considered incest lol.

Fuck yea boi, was waiting for that Yukihime confession since episode 1. Did not disappoint. You could see her go all happy tsundere there. I'm assuming that it was implied that Touta is the third person she ever fell in love with. Since she didn't really seem all that upset with his confession. She says 500 years too late, but that was just the tsundere talking.

Wouldn't mind seeing another season tbh. Just to see where the story goes. Worst case scenario I'll just read the manga, but it was at least fun to watch.
Dec 18, 2017 11:02 PM

Sep 2008
EcchiKingMamster said:
with all my Negima! bias, i sure as fuck loved this, too bad it's not near as fanservice as the other Negima! :(

well yeah, as a super fan of the manga this was just fanservice to me, sure enjoyed it tou XD
its a 10 in my heart because of all these years reading negima and this manga even if his anime ended up not being good, but oh well i watched the original anime in 2006, so after 11 years of enjoying ken's work (actually more since i also watched love hina when i was a literal kid) i think i can give it a 10 just for how much i enjoyed this one n.n
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 18, 2017 11:15 PM

Jan 2016
Holyshit this is probably the most awful adaptation I have ever watched.

Dec 18, 2017 11:19 PM
Jun 2016
Yo can someone, PLEASE for the love of god explain to me the story behind the UQ Holder Ova. (P.S. I've only watched UQ Holder and its OVA so i don't know jack shite about the manga or backstory)
Dec 19, 2017 12:46 AM
Jul 2018
Many scenes skipped, some arcs skipped and they show character from Mahou Sensei Negima! to interest manga viewer.
At least it's still better than Mahou Sensei Negima! Anime Final.
Dec 19, 2017 1:31 AM

Jul 2016
I have to take back everything I said bad about Rosario Vampire anime adaptation. The plots.... the logic.... the art... the animation..... AND THE WAY THEY ADAPTED FROM THE SOURCE MATERIAL....... ARE SO UGLY AND AWFUL AS FUCK!!!!! OMG why the fuck is this anime even exist if they don't even bother to follow the story faithfully to the manga???????????? This episode could be the worst episode ever in the ENTIRE NEGIMA AND UQH ANIME ADAPTATION (And I thought Asuna's death in the first anime was bad enough). FUCK YOU AKAMATSU AND THE ANIME STAFF TEAM TO HAVE US WATCHING THIS S**T!!!!!!!!

Where the fuck is Alberio? Why Alberio didn't join the fight? Where is Ikku? Where the fuck is Fate after he used his rock spell? How the fuck Touta able to achieved the Raiten Taiso form WITHOUT EVEN TRAINING??? (OH GOD, at least the manga make A LOT OF SENSE THAN THE ANIME DOES!) HOW THE FUCK ASUNA CAN SUMMONED ALL THE 3-A CLASS STUDENTS TO FIGHT AGAINST NEGI?!?!?!?!?!? (Oh man, this screen remind me of one thing.... WHERE THE FUCK IS ZAZIE???) The whole plot in this episode is make completely NO SENSE even the plots is ACTUALLY BASED ONE THE MANGA. And also they basically just reused the same animation screen from the OVA to Touta confession screen, can't they at least edited the screen a little bit? Oh god, even the first two Negima anime series are WAY BETTER than this crap.

Overall I will give this anime a 2/10 and the only reason why I give 2 instead of 1 is because the first two episode and EP8 are heavily based on the manga chapters and it still have a few good moments in this anime.

Edit: Oh this anime make me so angry that I even forgot to mention about this, so Daria Midou replaced Yumi Shimura's role (Shimura is already retired since June 2016) to voiced Chisame, the voice is no bad but the voice are not deep enough. And they still haven't explained why Madoka's VA changed? I mean what happened to Mami Deguchi? Why didn't she return to voice Madoka in this anime and the Negima panchiko game and changed to Yuka Maruyama instead?
MahiaErebeaNegiDec 19, 2017 3:15 AM
Dec 19, 2017 1:57 AM

Jun 2014
The only good thing UQ holder anime gave us was the much needed confirmation that setsuna and konoka are a pair.

The rest of the anime was a shit adaptation.

4/10
Dec 19, 2017 3:32 AM

Jul 2016
DeathfireD said:
Negima's anime adaptions have never been good. Why people think that would change is a mystery.

Maybe because Shaft isn't the one to animate the anime this time? Lol but the UQH OVA are really decent and it's followed the manga story closer than this anime did.
Dec 19, 2017 7:10 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Zero_r2 said:
EcchiKingMamster said:
with all my Negima! bias, i sure as fuck loved this, too bad it's not near as fanservice as the other Negima! :(

well yeah, as a super fan of the manga this was just fanservice to me, sure enjoyed it tou XD
its a 10 in my heart because of all these years reading negima and this manga even if his anime ended up not being good, but oh well i watched the original anime in 2006, so after 11 years of enjoying ken's work (actually more since i also watched love hina when i was a literal kid) i think i can give it a 10 just for how much i enjoyed this one n.n

Negima! was my first manga, had it back in 2003 and the first anime i watched online... back in early/mid 2009

there was alotta bias going into this lol
Dec 19, 2017 7:46 AM

Dec 2014
well that was something...nice flow of events with all the old characters...more loyal to the original stories though...this just seemed like a rip off
Dec 19, 2017 7:56 AM

Mar 2009
I'll give it 6 for Negima worth of content in it. For UQ Holder adaptation it was too rushed and skipped way too much. Could go 24 episodes, be faithful to source material and everyone would be happy.
With Dana help we can get 2nd season and fix some loose ends that were missing here.

Would be happy if this somehow lead to Negima anime reboot.
Dec 19, 2017 8:13 AM

Jun 2014
While it started of really fun the last couple of episodes felt super rushed.

The comedy was great and it was an ejoyable anime in general to me, but the pacing was messed up and to me it feels like there are alot of plotholes (And I didnt read the manga).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2017 8:44 AM

May 2012
Good final. I did enjoy the show. Don't care if they skipped some parts from manga because I don't read manga anyway.
Dec 19, 2017 12:58 PM
Nov 2017
Jonesy974 said:
Fuck yea boi, was waiting for that Yukihime confession since episode 1. Did not disappoint. You could see her go all happy tsundere there. I'm assuming that it was implied that Touta is the third person she ever fell in love with. Since she didn't really seem all that upset with his confession. She says 500 years too late, but that was just the tsundere talking.

No touta is the first person she ever fall in love with. And what she meant is that he told her that he love's her after 500 years. She meant that he is late. Not that he is too late.
Dec 19, 2017 3:02 PM

Oct 2011
I barely stand to look at the screen when all the girls from 3-A appeared ^^'

so much forced fanservice... don't need to make sense, let's just put everyone there... is like the end of the first tv anime and that weird Negima Final movie all over again ^^'

and, wow, they inserted Dana in the scene as a hook? ^^'

anyway, overall, was an fine anime.... was good to see some scenes animated... one of my favorites is that when Cutlass is "torturing" Kirie and she smile at the end saying that they had won, and was cool in the anime too :) (despite of what came after, XD )
but, as a manga reader, is frustating to think how better would could be if the manga was properly adapted (and can't imagine how confusing this show would looks to who don't know the mangá ^^' )
Dec 19, 2017 4:56 PM

Oct 2017
Curse of Ken Akamatsu getting terrible adaptation would forever continue.

The only good episode in the whole show to me is ep1.
Dec 19, 2017 5:18 PM

Dec 2013
This was a terrible adaptation overall. I thought they would’ve changed Touta using lightning since they skipped that training but apparently not.

I can’t deny that I had a big smile on my face when Class A appeared even if it was anime original.

Touta’s proposal was random af lol
Dec 19, 2017 5:58 PM

May 2017
so animators decided to bring the old negima gang back instead of going with the real scene of what happened of just asuna in the manga. Talk about battle ending changes.

Well at least the confession to evangeline was still the same.

The witch of dimensions showed up huh... i did not expect it.

Well it was a nice ride.

Also no worries guys I heard rumors that a season two is coming so...

for Santa lovers: SANTA WILL SHOW UP!
Dec 19, 2017 7:25 PM
Feb 2013
I couldn't bear to watch this anime tear down the goodness of the original manga (Negima will always be the best imo), god... I dropped this at Ep10 (only got half-way in ep 11 and I had to close the tab). What is EVEN this anime??? Not only did they skip two(?) arcs but also cut out SANTA?!? WHHHHHHAAAAAA????

I thought the Negima adaptation was BAD this... this tops that... I didn't think that was possible. I remember grinding through the first adaptation with nothing other than my love for this series to pull myself through that anime only to see this.

PLS ANIME GODS GIVE IS THE ANIME REBOOT OF NEGIMA BY PRODUCTION I.G. OR SHAFT (the OVA they did was Godly- it's like this series was made for them to animate. fanservice and all). No offence to Touta (I actually had to look for his name that's how little he means to me) I need Negima more than UQ- But I do want that flashback arc from UQ animated....
Dec 19, 2017 11:07 PM

Aug 2013
ANIME_WIZARD420 said:
Jonesy974 said:

No touta is the first person she ever fall in love with. And what she meant is that he told her that he love's her after 500 years. She meant that he is late. Not that he is too late.

How could Touta be the first person she ever fell in love with when she openly admitted that she loved both Nagi and Negi?
Dec 20, 2017 12:26 AM

Jul 2016
pop_rocks_kiss said:
I couldn't bear to watch this anime tear down the goodness of the original manga (Negima will always be the best imo), god... I dropped this at Ep10 (only got half-way in ep 11 and I had to close the tab). What is EVEN this anime??? Not only did they skip two(?) arcs but also cut out SANTA?!? WHHHHHHAAAAAA????

I thought the Negima adaptation was BAD this... this tops that... I didn't think that was possible. I remember grinding through the first adaptation with nothing other than my love for this series to pull myself through that anime only to see this.

To be fair, this is my reaction after I watched this episode (And the whole anime):

pop_rocks_kiss said:
PLS ANIME GODS GIVE IS THE ANIME REBOOT OF NEGIMA BY PRODUCTION I.G. OR SHAFT (the OVA they did was Godly- it's like this series was made for them to animate. fanservice and all).

I highly agreed with you, but I will rather have ufotable do the anime remake instead of Shaft since they already fucked up this franchise twice (Thought one of then was Akamatsu's fault to make a horrible story plots).

Jonesy974 said:
How could Touta be the first person she ever fell in love with when she openly admitted that she loved both Nagi and Negi?

Just read the manga or at least watch the UQH OVA and you will understand why Touta is the first person Yukihime ever love.
Dec 20, 2017 5:55 AM
Jan 2013
The neigma fans will never admit the series was terrible.It was obvious the UQ holder plot was bad so shortening it to 12 episodes was for the best.

It reeks of unnecessarily convoluted,the ideas themselves were terrible.Why did the First Girl just appear?why's up with the time travel?Wtf is the villain doing that is related to wanting to "save the world"?So stupid.500 years.

I enjoyed it cause they did go to too much detail.The animators couldn't take the plot seriously.I can see why.Nobody would have been able to adapt it "right".
genesic123Dec 20, 2017 6:02 AM

Dec 20, 2017 6:31 AM

Jul 2016
genesic123 said:
The neigma fans will never admit the series was terrible.

You keep saying this franchise is terrible, and yet you never explain why is this franchise terrible. You just keep refer it bad by just reading some random guy's review without even actually reading the manga first (Or at least Wiki) and based it on the terrible anime with didn't even bother to follow it's source material instead.

I will said this once again, if this franchise really terrible then WHY THE FUCK is these anime even EXIST? WHY is this franchise HAVEN'T CANCELLED YET? WHY is this franchise able to gone MORE THAN 10 YEARS if the story is REALLY TERRIBLE??? Can you answer these question for me?

More important..... why are you even here?
MahiaErebeaNegiDec 20, 2017 6:36 AM
Dec 20, 2017 7:02 AM
Jan 2013
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
genesic123 said:
The neigma fans will never admit the series was terrible.

You keep saying this franchise is terrible, and yet you never explain why is this franchise terrible. You just keep refer it bad by just reading some random guy's review without even actually reading the manga first (Or at least Wiki) and based it on the terrible anime with didn't even bother to follow it's source material instead.

I will said this once again, if this franchise really terrible then WHY THE FUCK is these anime even EXIST? WHY is this franchise HAVEN'T CANCELLED YET? WHY is this franchise able to gone MORE THAN 10 YEARS if the story is REALLY TERRIBLE??? Can you answer these question for me?

That question doesn't make sense to me.You missed the point.

There are a lot of shitty anime that are popular.I enjoy UQ despite it being bad.

Why do you guys constantly bringing up the bad "the manga" excuse and continue to watch the series?

Dec 20, 2017 8:06 AM

Jul 2016
genesic123 said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

That question doesn't make sense to me.You missed the point.

There are a lot of shitty anime that are popular.I enjoy UQ despite it being bad.

Why do you guys constantly bringing up the bad "the manga" excuse and continue to watch the series?

And you still ignored my question on why the manga is terrible in your opinion? Is this really that hard for you to explain it? I'm not sure if you just don't even bother to explain to the "stupid" fans or you just hate it for no reason.

Back to your quote itself, yep there's a lot of "bad" anime here but that only depend on whatever it's good for your tastes or not though (For me I hate Naruto and One Piece so much but that's only because it's too boring in my tastes.), a real bad anime/manga is where the people keep bitching since from the start until the end and it's sales is very low that the company/magazine don't even planning to have a sequels/spin-offs and just cancelled it in just less than a few chapter.

Continue watch the "series"? What "series" you are talking about? Not to me at least (I only watch the first Negima anime and this), I'm not sure how's other people opinion are but to be fair I will gonna drop this though if not because of the OVA and the first episode followed the manga story closely. Speak it more clearly, it's same reason as why are you keep watching this despite you hate this franchise so much. And why can't we "stupid" fans keep mentioning how they skipped the manga staffs when some of the plots are actually important? (I'm okay with unless/boring plots being skipped tho) They skipped too much important staffs that's caused what's make the manga being good (The plots, the development, and the decent fights), and added too much fan-service even more thn the manga does, for example like the "We are Negima gurlz students!" fan-service in this episode that make this so unwatchable and it's plot is so forced. But of course like you, I still enjoyed some of the moments in this anime despite it being bad.
MahiaErebeaNegiDec 20, 2017 8:10 AM
Dec 20, 2017 9:18 AM
Nov 2017
Jonesy974 said:

No, I meant she fall in love with touta before Nagi or Negi. She fall in love with him 500 years ago. When he went to the past and met her, that's when she fall in love with him.

So, I mean she fall in love with him first even before she met Nagi and Negi. Touta is her first love. It's been confirmed in the manga.
ANIME_WIZARD420Dec 20, 2017 9:27 AM
Dec 20, 2017 3:36 PM

Oct 2008
Cool EPIC fights! but I still don't understand most of it, especially the part where there are so many school girls. That one of the problems when you're not following the original series...well anyway Yukihime turned down the marriage proposal of Touta cuz he's 500 years late! lolz
4/5.

Dec 20, 2017 3:58 PM

Sep 2015
Hmm, dont really know how to judge this whole Anime.
Lets just say, that it was nice it got an adaption. Was fun to watch most of the time, and since im an hardcore fan of the whole series, im fine with it.

Negima was my very first manga and anime, many years ago. Of course the anime could have been so much better, but i still got the awesome manga to read, so no need to be sad.

Plus i was very surprised they eneded up putting Dana in this last episode^^!
Was really nice to see Asuna and the other girls in a new anime adaption and it seems thats what it was all about.
This is just the beginning...

Dec 20, 2017 8:52 PM

Jul 2008
Ventus_S said:
Curse of Ken Akamatsu getting terrible adaptation would forever continue.

T_T

Still wishing for a full negima anime. Studio pierrot can do it at that point I don't give a fuck, it'll be better than what it got so far.
Dec 20, 2017 10:02 PM

Aug 2013
ANIME_WIZARD420 said:
Jonesy974 said:

No, I meant she fall in love with touta before Nagi or Negi. She fall in love with him 500 years ago. When he went to the past and met her, that's when she fall in love with him.

So, I mean she fall in love with him first even before she met Nagi and Negi. Touta is her first love. It's been confirmed in the manga.

Oooh ok. That clarifies things. Also I guess is a hint at what she actually meant about that "500 years late" remark at the end there. It makes sense now that you explained it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2017

36 by MyAnimeList94 »»
Jun 23, 2023 4:11 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2017

67 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Apr 11, 2023 4:33 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2017

59 by Dudes3712 »»
Feb 20, 2023 12:56 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2017

49 by DiegoSxnpai »»
Nov 5, 2022 6:52 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2017

43 by dontknow14 »»
Sep 7, 2022 9:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.