Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2017 11:04 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I had a feeling about 8 episodes or so ago that Gale was a little different from the other Black Ebon Riders. It was the point where he was being nice to Ayuria Avinia. I think he's eventually going to turn on them and join Lute and Cheval. Just my hunch. But, man, his Melynx (Nuts) really gets on my nerves. Even more than Navirou does, she she she she she. It was nice hearing some of Gale's backstory, though.
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Dec 18, 2017 10:23 PM

Jan 2015
I thought this meeting will lead them to a hard battle. But seriously, this episode is so full of just chit-chat about their past. Even when they finally fight, they still talk about Riders and their past? Well at least Lute and Navirou finally reach place where Avinia is being held. (OR so he thought would be that easy)
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 18, 2017 10:25 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Mascera said:
I thought this meeting will lead them to a hard battle. But seriously, this episode is so full of just chit-chat about their past. Even when they finally fight, they still talk about Riders and their past? Well at least Lute and Navirou finally reach place where Avinia is being held. (OR so he thought would be that easy)

I didn't mind learning more about Gale and the backstory in general. But I'm not a big fan of battles in general, anyway. Yes, I think it will be more difficult getting in and saving Avinia and back out than they realize.
Dec 19, 2017 10:05 PM

Jan 2015
kyoudai said:
Mascera said:

I didn't mind learning more about Gale and the backstory in general. But I'm not a big fan of battles in general, anyway. Yes, I think it will be more difficult getting in and saving Avinia and back out than they realize.
You mean Gale's backstory about his life while the village's still in peace OR how he met with Nuts? LOL
Dec 19, 2017 11:29 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Mascera said:
kyoudai said:

You mean Gale's backstory about his life while the village's still in peace OR how he met with Nuts? LOL
In general. Did it even mention how he met Nuts? (I watch something and forget it the next day.) I'm kinda curious why he travels with a Melynx instead of a Felyne though.
Dec 20, 2017 7:27 AM

Jan 2015
kyoudai said:
Mascera said:
In general. Did it even mention how he met Nuts? (I watch something and forget it the next day.) I'm kinda curious why he travels with a Melynx instead of a Felyne though.
Well he is not mention about Nuts. But still, when you talk about "General" of Gale's past, I'm surely Nuts will become part of it. Especially if your thought about "8 episodes or so ago that Gale was a little different from the other Black Ebon Riders" part is true then... We have more than enough time to know more about Gale's past. >_<
Dec 21, 2017 12:00 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Mascera said:
kyoudai said:
Well he is not mention about Nuts. But still, when you talk about "General" of Gale's past, I'm surely Nuts will become part of it. Especially if your thought about "8 episodes or so ago that Gale was a little different from the other Black Ebon Riders" part is true then... We have more than enough time to know more about Gale's past. >_<

True... Do you know how many episodes they are planning? We're at 62 now, and they haven't even made it to the Black Castle, so maybe it will even go over 100 episodes...
Dec 21, 2017 8:48 PM

Jan 2015
kyoudai said:
Mascera said:

True... Do you know how many episodes they are planning? We're at 62 now, and they haven't even made it to the Black Castle, so maybe it will even go over 100 episodes...
Well no, I don't know about how many episodes they are planning. And yes, they are still not arrived at Black Castle yet. But if what you think earlier is true about this series is maybe will reach more than 100 episodes, that maybe means there will be another Arc and new enemies after this Black Rider Arc.
Dec 21, 2017 9:51 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Mascera said:
kyoudai said:

Well no, I don't know about how many episodes they are planning. And yes, they are still not arrived at Black Castle yet. But if what you think earlier is true about this series is maybe will reach more than 100 episodes, that maybe means there will be another Arc and new enemies after this Black Rider Arc.

Could be. It's hard to know since it's entirely original this season. It could end at 64 episodes or go for 200. That would be very unexpected, though. Probably between 75 (6 cours) and 100 (2 year).
Dec 21, 2017 10:15 PM

Jan 2015
kyoudai said:
Mascera said:

Could be. It's hard to know since it's entirely original this season. It could end at 64 episodes or go for 200. That would be very unexpected, though. Probably between 75 (6 cours) and 100 (2 year).
It is Original Season. And by looking at the Preview for Episode 63, I think this Arc will end soon... IF they didn't include Gale's past.
Dec 21, 2017 10:18 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Mascera said:
kyoudai said:

It is Original Season. And by looking at the Preview for Episode 63, I think this Arc will end soon... IF they didn't include Gale's past.

Right, that would not be surprising either for them to end in 2-3 episodes. Probably that is all of Gale's past they will talk about. Just "bad things happened when I was younger, so now I'm siding with anyone who will help me get revenge."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 46 Discussion

Mascera - Aug 19, 2017

6 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 12:08 PM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 45 Discussion

FallenEntity - Aug 12, 2017

4 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 11:56 AM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 44 Discussion

Mascera - Aug 5, 2017

2 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 11:35 AM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 41 Discussion

FallenEntity - Jul 15, 2017

7 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 10:52 AM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 40 Discussion

Mascera - Jul 9, 2017

4 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 10:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.