Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2017 8:46 AM
Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I watched some of episodes on my local television when I was a kid and finally I've finished this anime.

I finished the manga sometime ago so I don't really remember, there're many differences from the manga:

1. Noda's friend, Yamagishi did not exist in the manga
2. The boys knew about the girls' power from episode 1 in the anime
3. Kageura knew about the girls' power really late in the anime
4. Kageura married much later in the manga, the wife was only shown a few panels
5. The girls time travelled only once in the manga in the Diamas's princesses story
6. The girls did not have telekinesis power in the manga
7. The girls did not use the ring or bracellets accessories in the manga, I guess the added them in the anime to sell the toys?
8. Noda is more childish and conceited in the anime
9. Kageura followed the girls to Diamas by air plane on the last arc
10. There are no England stories in the anime, there's one episode about a child who fell from balcony but it's anime original.
11. Kurashige never got injured in the manga
12. Kurashige never came back to Japan, instead the girls go to England using teleport several times
13. The girls' mother knew about the girls' power in the anime, she and her sister can even use the telepathy power
14. There are more story involving Masaki in the manga, he was helping the girls in the last arc too
15. Rumiko barely got any screentime in the manga
16. Diamas' king did not know about Ema's whereabout in manga. The one who raised and helped her go to the castle was her foster parents not the king's subordinates like in the anime

That's all I can remember.. The main manga plot is resolved by just 4-5 episodes, the rest are fillers stories that are not in the manga. Some stories are good, some are boring, but overall it's an okay anime. I'm glad at last there's a kiss in the end of the anime!

Last, by this time of writing 2 of the characters' voice actor is no longer in this world. Kurashige senpai and Kageura sensei..
Mikage's voice actor is also still active voicing characters, the last character she voiced was the glasses teacher in Little Witch Academia and the company president in Wake Up Girls.
Too bad Tomomi's voice actor seemed to have stopped doing voice actor's job after she became a mother.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Miracle Girls Episode 1 Discussion

Dodecahedron-O24 - Feb 23, 2015

4 by tr25a3 »»
Mar 10, 2020 4:45 PM

Poll: » Miracle☆Girls Episode 6 Discussion

Anaxie - Nov 27, 2018

0 by Anaxie »»
Nov 27, 2018 8:10 AM

Poll: » Miracle☆Girls Episode 2 Discussion

silverwalls - Sep 23, 2016

0 by silverwalls »»
Sep 23, 2016 2:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.