Forum Settings
Forums

New Cast Members for 'Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory' Revealed

New
Dec 17, 2017 12:02 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The official Twitter account of the Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory anime series has revealed new cast members. Produced by Xebec, the anime is scheduled to premiere in Spring 2018.

Cast
Lee Fowler: Tomokazu Sugita (Suisei no Gargantia)
Wilhelm Casper: Masaki Terasoma (Samurai 7)
Sabina Lefnio: Marina Inoue (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Sachi Shinohara: Aya Uchida (Love Live! School Idol Project)
Nami: Minori Chihara (Kyoukai no Kanata)
Michelle Lemmon: Kenjirou Tsuda (K)

Source: Moca News

Dec 17, 2017 12:04 AM

Apr 2017
It gets goood when it involves Sugita

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Dec 17, 2017 1:23 AM

Nov 2007
Going for veterans I see.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 17, 2017 1:27 AM

Apr 2012
This will be a sequel to the original series, or alternative continuity?
Dec 17, 2017 3:13 AM

Nov 2007
RobertBobert said:

I never read the novel but I can say it can be considered as a sequel. The seasons in the past were pretty distinct on their own. However, they always retained the original characters and the way the characters interacted throughout the franchise (as in Fumoffu, which can be considered both alternative continuity or a sequel). I expect it to retain the characters and their personalities where it left off after TSR. So, you may as well consider it as a sequel.

Unless, of course they revert back to the point where

But can we get Amaburi?! I am a huge fan of Amaburi!
Coronavirus.
Dec 17, 2017 3:26 AM

Apr 2012
shanimebib said:
RobertBobert said:

I never read the novel but I can say it can be considered as a sequel. The seasons in the past were pretty distinct on their own. However, they always retained the original characters and the way the characters interacted throughout the franchise (as in Fumoffu, which can be considered both alternative continuity or a sequel). I expect it to retain the characters and their personalities where it left off after TSR. So, you may as well consider it as a sequel.

So, I still need to see both original seasons, so that I can watch this show in the airing?
Dec 17, 2017 3:42 AM

Nov 2007
RobertBobert said:
shanimebib said:

So, I still need to see both original seasons, so that I can watch this show in the airing?

If you haven't then do. Just know that the 24 episode long first season can be a bit tedious and sometime cringe worthy. But the second season (TSR) was to the point and had some really incredible episodes. I personally gave the first season a 7/10 (would probably give it a 6.5 but just rounded it up because of the comedy and since you cannot give fractional ratings in MAL anyways) but TSR was a solid 9/10 from me.

But you don't have to see Fumoffu to watch this. Fumoffu's basically a high-school romcom with the story taking place in Chidori's school or activities that highschoolers normally do, like going to beach with friends and stuff like that during summer etc., you know what we get in usual high-school romcoms.
Coronavirus.
Dec 17, 2017 4:27 AM

Apr 2012
shanimebib said:
RobertBobert said:

If you haven't then do. Just know that the 24 episode long first season can be a bit tedious and sometime cringe worthy. But the second season (TSR) was to the point and had some really incredible episodes. I personally gave the first season a 7/10 (would probably give it a 6.5 but just rounded it up because of the comedy and since you cannot give fractional ratings in MAL anyways) but TSR was a solid 9/10 from me.

But you don't have to see Fumoffu to watch this. Fumoffu's basically a high-school romcom with the story taking place in Chidori's school or activities that highschoolers normally do, like going to beach with friends and stuff like that during summer etc., you know what we get in usual high-school romcoms.

Interesting analysis, thanks. Well, I do not have an idea about the style of the franchise, and as far as I've heard, the Russians are villains here, but I've always been attracted to the works that mix school Slice of Life and military story, not to mention the fact that the first seasons was made by the old KyoAni and there were half-identical twins. Therefore, I have not been able to decide for a long time.
Dec 17, 2017 4:28 AM

Sep 2015
Need 1 Sugita for each anime.

RobertBobert said:
shanimebib said:

There is Super Robot Wars V with english and they up to date until the novel ending i think.
Into the Internet!
Dec 17, 2017 5:13 AM

Aug 2013
RnDNEET021 said:
It gets goood when it involves Sugita

Don't forget Tsuda Kenjirou. He's one of the best Male VA. He should've gotten more Main roles tbh. His list is full of supporting characters. Love his voice.
Dec 17, 2017 6:55 AM
Sep 2017
Well, we were knew that Sugita and Kenjiro are Reishi Munakata and Mikoto Suou from k project

Beside this, Sugita also have ever worked together with Minori in Haruhi Suzumiya and with Marina in Sket Dance

And, if u ever watched RWBY, u will know that Masaki Terasoma is James Ironwood and Marina Inoue is Emerald Sustrai
Dec 17, 2017 9:17 AM

Jun 2008
RobertBobert said:

Sequel.

Can't wait to see the next part in anime. TSR was amazing, but the part after it is even better.
Dec 17, 2017 10:30 AM

May 2012
I hope it is at least as good as the 2nd season. I did not like the 1st season a lot

Dec 21, 2017 12:14 PM

Mar 2014
Great news, can't wait to see it.

More topics from this board

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
3 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
5 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
5 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

11 by MantaRaydiated »»
Yesterday, 10:50 AM

» 'Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku' Unveils Production Staff, Additional Cast, Teaser Promo for Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - Apr 21

4 by Azuchi »»
Yesterday, 4:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.