Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 24, 2017 3:05 AM

Jul 2009
Dino found someone!
Akizuki was very kind.
Dec 24, 2017 10:00 AM

Apr 2015
Maika and Dino really don't have good chemistry for me, scenes and dialogues with the two don't really gel. Not that the rest are stellar but they are like a sore thumb.
Dec 25, 2017 2:28 PM

May 2012
Lovely episode again and quite some nice character development! Let's see what the last episode has to offer!
Dec 25, 2017 9:10 PM

Jan 2013
So Doggo is just like Maika, poor dog, he will have a hard life xD
Even more Akizuki x Kaho moments!!!
At least you tried Dino xD
That ending hahahahahahahaha Maika is the pro when it comes to doing kabedon :D
Just one more episode :( I really hope that the name of the episode really means something.

ShadowZ_AnimeZ said:

If the Manager doesn't get to have a legit date or confession with Maika. Or if there is an interference or if they just kinda go back to how they always were... I will be pissed af!

Please make the next episode an episode where I could rest in ease and feel that the ships have gone to the right directions...

hahaha exactly! Please, we deserve it.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 31, 2017 9:35 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that once again demonstrates how much power the Maika-Dino couple can unleash in different narrative contexts. All situations are fun, including those with Kaho and Akizuki.

Ray_Light said:
Maika is so bold
Also she stole Ika-musume's "-ika".. That's not nice! xD

Owna lol, I guess it's always like that with males.. they're simple creatures xD

So what kind of game that delete all your progress instead of blocking you?
They need to burn!

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

Nononono that's wrong kabedon
These are the correct one

Hideri is a pro cupid, except Maika is way thicker than a wall

Maika is so bold xD

Next ep is the last one :(

Really funny, thanks friend. XD
Jan 23, 2018 2:34 AM

May 2013
LOOOLLLL

kabedon = dosukoi
xDDD

Awweee, that Akizuki and Kaho momenttttttt :'D

"Everything about you is crap, but you are handsome." --Akizuki to Dino, LMFAO

Owner's cupid part was so funny xD
"sorei! *shoots arrow*"
Owner and Maika both can't smile lulz. Poor Owner ^^' better luck next time cuz that doggo was a beauty :}
Feb 5, 2018 12:31 PM

Sep 2014
Tsundere Akizuki was very cute in this episode. I hope Akizuki x Kaho becomes a thing.
Meanwhile, Manager keeps acting silly, insecure and random. Poor guy is funny even when he's full of doubt. Akizuki and Hideri tried to help, but he ended up BTFO'd. Fortunately, Maika reversed the roles and did the kabedon thing quite well. I loved these silly faces a la shoujo manga they made at the end. xD
Feb 12, 2018 10:58 AM

Sep 2012
Lanz said:
Maika and Dino really don't have good chemistry for me, scenes and dialogues with the two don't really gel. Not that the rest are stellar but they are like a sore thumb.

issue is she is a ditz & doesn't know about romance & about feelings & dating, last ep or ep before when she talked with her classmate, it made it clear how clueless she is, so there is chemistry its just not showing cause how tense & clueless she is

considering how Maika brain works: after the talk she had with classmate she sees herself & Dino as GF & BF despite neither of them has confessed, so for her one step has been skipped, but Dino doesn't know that, also cause Maika doesn't know much about dating, even if their relationship remains same in hear head they are already couple, she just doesn't know how to act & react so that's why she continues acting same way & not like some1 in love, for her they are dating & for him they are not yet at that stage, i have seen this before in one anime, girl was different from her so this girl there over half of the season she even admitted dating him & he in the same time denied it, but she didn't get hes denial didn't react to it
Sugram22Feb 12, 2018 11:01 AM
Apr 10, 2018 8:13 AM

Jun 2013
I was hoping for a more severe reaction when Maika flashed Dino with her boyshort panties. That little bump, oh my my my my my my...

I get the Akizuki x Kaho ship but they're too pure. I want something more dirty, controversial and gets people pissed off like Hideri or Dino x Maika because of the age gap.

I wanted more Hideri Kanzaki. Let's admit it, he's the best character in this series and has the most fans. If you go to his Wikia page, he has the most comments out of all of the characters too. I would say that I like Hideri even more than Maika and Dino.

When Maika fell on top of Hideri, I almost shipped them.

That reverse kabedon at the end lol
臭い-
May 14, 2019 12:43 PM

Jan 2017
The first half in the park was hilarious, definitely one of the best from the show.

Owner got lovesick, so cute.
Unfortunately even dogs are scared of Maika, although Owner grin was also creepy.

I will repeat it - Kaho and Akizuki are really destined for eachother.
Wow, even Kaho agreed that Akizuki is better tsundere than her.

Hideri tried to help, Dino failed as always.
Maika cornering Dino destroyed me, she's so innocent and pure. :3

Oct 29, 2019 9:43 AM

Apr 2013
Maika's faces are just awesome, she always looks so angry and stressed somehow. Already the last episode? Awww...
Dec 26, 2019 12:25 AM

Aug 2018
Well.. I was just having these thoughts about caring for a dog together like a family in previous episode.. ;p
Dog having scary smile as well.. lol.. ;o Poor dogoo at the same time, though.. ;/
Hm.. It seems that maybe visitors know more true Kaho, than true Mafuyu?.. Well, I'm not sure about Mafuyu, but I'd imagine she keeps her image more stable.. Especially as she's not really leaning to share about her magical girls anime to others anyway, so it wouldn't leak in times of tiredness, I guess.. On the other hand visitors perhaps know that Kaho likes gaming, and that's why she got a present?..
Hideri liked parfait that was made with love, lol.. ;p But, if to see past comedy.. It's indeed quite a dish, isn't it?.. Also with how Hideri isn't really loved by anyone at the moment.. Only potential with Miu, but they're not deep enough yet..
I don't usually pay attention to this, but at 15:27 Maika calls Hideri "Hideri-chan".. Maybe she does so in other cases as well, and maybe others do so, or not.. But I won't be tracking it..
"Lucky pervert!" ;P Dino understood momentarily what happened.. ;p
Maika is oblivious protagonist of this series.. ;p
Oh no, Dino fell into pieces.. ;/
lol, how I didn't see it before.. In Maika-Dino relationship - Maika is dominant one.. She is S after all.. Damn, how I didn't see it before.. ;P Only now after Dino getting all meek after Maika put hands around him in the end.. ;p
Last episode title is promising.. But I don't really expect series to end on confession, maybe it'll just be Maika's another "I like you as a person" or something.. Well, they still have a bit of time, maybe they'll build their relationship later.. Or not.. Maika plans to study in another country after all.. Well, I expect nothing to be resolved and just left on comedic note, really.. And I'm ok with that, I guess.. ;p Cause it's still mainly comedy with teasing, not actual romance.. And yeah, they still have some time..
Apr 1, 2020 3:00 PM

Aug 2018
Damnnnnnn great eps.
May 31, 2020 10:40 AM

May 2018
Tsundere Akizuki was quite nice to see haha, and his relationship with Kaho-chan is cute.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Jul 22, 2020 12:18 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao. Owner had Maika's scary looks. I still don't understand with Manager, tho. He seems no clue till the end of these episode. I mean, looked at how silly his kabe don over Maika there. Not gonna like it that changed shape of theme. But, its okay if it contain some funny moments on its following event. Okay episode ....

Also with another girl. Yeah, Akizuki character now kinda felt as same as Kaho. Tsundere bitten for the winner!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 29, 2020 5:32 AM

Aug 2018
Wow Maika with her sadistic looks ruined all the chances Owner had at getting a girlfriend
Jan 24, 2021 1:51 AM

Jul 2019
Owner focus for half this episode. Nice. It was funny to see Owner have a scary stare like Maika lol.

Was hoping for more Akizuki x Kaho, but I am fine with what was given. Dino getting depressed then Maika switching cornering around for him lol.
Jul 7, 2021 1:24 AM

May 2020
Hideri helping the ship lol

Akizuki x Kaho is the best ship as usual
Nov 21, 2021 1:16 PM

Jan 2019
The Manager at the end was destroyed by Maika "angry mode", lol
Nov 17, 2022 6:08 PM

Oct 2022
Any episode with Kaho x Akizuki moments is a good episode in my book. Good to see more development between the two here. Also, that Maika kabedon face is really funny
Nov 30, 2023 6:46 PM

Nov 2023
What a fun episode this was!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blend S Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

169 by Rudyanto13 »»
Mar 12, 12:34 AM

Poll: » Blend S Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

189 by kermitpoke »»
Dec 19, 2023 11:34 AM

Poll: » Blend S Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

103 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Blend S Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

79 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Blend S Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2017

158 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 6:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.