Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 15, 2017 5:42 AM

Aug 2011
Natsume and Izumi are both coward.
Komiya is too good for Izumi. And yet she is going to be the only one who will suffer at the end of this show.
I hope people should stop using a good character to just bring main couple together.
What is Komiya's role in this show? To make Natsume realize her love for Izumi right? Dafuq that's so cruel =.=
Dec 15, 2017 6:05 AM
Dec 2012
Honestly, screw the others. I just want Komiya to be happy.
Dec 15, 2017 6:35 AM
Mar 2013
At first I thought it was wrong for Morikawa not to give Soma chance right now and see if he can do what he said he will. I thought that even if she didn't have the confidence in herself that they could make a long distance relationship work, she should at least trust that Soma can do something about it to make it work for both of them but as that scene went on, I realized that it was the better thing to do at this point.

Long distance relationship is very tough to live with and it doesn't work more often that it does. It probably feels better when you are able to make it work tho, not that I know for sure since I've been in similar situation before and was not able to make it work. What I do know is just like Morikawa's decision, it would have been better to wait longer and get into a relationship that isn't long distance because the risk of not being able to make it work is pretty scary. It could end up with both parties breaking up and harboring negative feelings towards each other that makes it harder to get back together than it is to wait longer for the first attempt, if not impossible.

I totally understand Morikawa's decision for going with what I'd say is a low risk low return option specially considering that both of them don't have any experience of being in a relationship but despite all that, it still sucks for Soma and I think he deserves to be in a better situation for the kind of character he is.

As for Izumi, I didn't like how he did not chase after Natsume even after seeing her making that face. I did not take him as a dense character, at least not as dense as not being able to realize what Natsume's reaction meant. Even if Izumi didn't have feelings towards Natsume, as a friend he should have been concerned enough chase after her and ask what's wrong or what's going on. That scene felt like Izumi just saw a complete stranger tearing up while making a sad face and didn't care about it at all. It felt unnatural and uncalled for given his personality.

Funny how Natsume said "he doesn't even know how I feel'. Izumi likes her all this time and he still does but she hasn't caught up to it either.
Dec 15, 2017 6:42 AM
Apr 2016
FMmatron said:
A romance without misunderstandings ?

Hell,no.

I am sorry but this is driving me mad, what is your definition of misunderstanding and where exactly is it in this particular series?
Re:formed
Dec 15, 2017 6:59 AM
Apr 2011
Itachi_0893 said:
Aversa said:
If Natsume remains as passive as she has been till now she will lose her love interest.
Tho it seems Kamiya's picture did enough to scare her of and everything seems to be going in Kamiya's favour.
The question is will Natsume make a comeback or not.

And Morikawa finally rejected Souma.
Which really was about time, she really was keeping him on a leash. by not answering.

But she really didn't reject him, in fact, is keeping him on a leash for who knows how many months or years.

Now, regarding the episode, it was really interesting how the 2 main girls interact with Eita, I really don't know who will win at the end, but I'm hoping Natsume will win, althought Komiya is going strong with the romance. Finally, I don't know what to feel about Natsume thinking about confesing if she passes the exams to her new university choice, the drama is imminent.

By the cover picture from the anime I guess Eita will end with Natsume, which is pretty strange in those last episode whe Komiya is working much harder than Natsume.

About the episode, I really liked the end where Komiya gave him a lot of charms. But in the overall picture, as someone said, in the end Eita will probaly end alone. (LOL)
nizdiDec 15, 2017 7:04 AM
Dec 15, 2017 7:00 AM

Nov 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
FMmatron said:

Hell,no.

I am sorry but this is driving me mad, what is your definition of misunderstanding and where exactly is it in this particular series?

The fact that Eita and Mio have feelings for each other,but still don't go for each other is enough to be interpreted as misunderstanding.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 15, 2017 7:00 AM
Jun 2016
I started watching this show last week and am now seriously regreting my decision.

Why? Because it's a great show that's going to end up ripping my fucking heart out.

I love both Mio and Ena but I'm pretty certain Eita will end up with Mio. This makes me happy and sad at the same time because when best girl wins, other best girl loses.

Why not Mio x Ena? That way they both win.

As for the show itself, I love it. Basically Tsuki ga kirei (or, as a friend likes to call it, LINE the anime) set in high school.
dqtl74Dec 15, 2017 7:12 AM
Dec 15, 2017 7:01 AM

Aug 2013
This episode made me like Komiya even more. She went to different shrines to get those amulets for Izumi. And the Komiya and Izumi scene was great.

I can understand Morikawa, wanting to wait till things settle down for her. If Souma can wait for some months or even years, then it can work. If he can't, then the ship sinks. At least she made things clear.

Dec 15, 2017 7:48 AM

Dec 2010
I don't see how there is much like for Mio at this point. She hasn't done much of anything to further her relationship with Haruto since middle school. Now all of a sudden she decides she likes Eita, while Komiya gets thrown under a rug. My enthusiasm for this show is quickly dying.

Oh, not to mention using these exams as excuses to hold off on telling her feelings. For real?
RazzaDec 15, 2017 7:52 AM
Dec 15, 2017 8:16 AM
Feb 2016
Feats of the girls this episode:

Ena gives Eita valentine's chocolate and goes out of her way to get him amulets to give him support for his exam, despite knowing this'll only get him to the same school as his crush and taking away any slight chances she might still have had.

Natsume cries about a phone wallpaper.

I wonder who the best girl is.
Dec 15, 2017 8:17 AM

Aug 2008
20 minutes of cringe and boredom just to have one damn line at the end.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Dec 15, 2017 8:30 AM

Apr 2016
Sande said:

Ena gives Eita valentine's chocolate and goes out of her way to get him amulets to give him support for his exam, despite knowing this'll only get him to the same school as his crush and taking away any slight chances she might still have had.

Wow the way you put it...

Have you even watched the episode correctly?

Natsume clearly said: "I'm completely serious about him!" Yeah she lets a few tears drop but that doesn't mean that she's upset or depressed anything. She's reaffirmed her feelings for him there. And at the very end she says: "He doesn't even know how I feel, after all. I'll definitely pass the test. Then, I'll lay bare all my feelings". Now that's not just a crying girl who doesn't know what to do and has given up on Eita is it.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Dec 15, 2017 8:54 AM
Feb 2016
Eita_Izumi said:
Sande said:

Natsume clearly said: "I'm completely serious about him!" Yeah she lets a few tears drop but that doesn't mean that she's upset or depressed anything. She's reaffirmed her feelings for him there. And at the very end she says: "He doesn't even know how I feel, after all. I'll definitely pass the test. Then, I'll lay bare all my feelings". Now that's not just a crying girl who doesn't know what to do and has given up on Eita is it.

This series is lacking any sort of proper development between them. She finally realized her obvious feelings for him at the end of the series, even though she's done nothing but act overly jealous for the rest of the anime. So far Ena has been the only girl who has interacted with Eita in any sort of way to be considered development for a romance.
SandeDec 15, 2017 8:58 AM
Dec 15, 2017 9:18 AM

Aug 2008
Someone remind me, isn't the guy applying to the school Natsume was originally aiming for but now changed her mind?
Ii tenki desu ne...
Dec 15, 2017 9:50 AM
Jun 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite a melancholic episode as I would expect. Ena also gives Eita a piece of chocolate like a return gift.

As for Haruto, at least he got an answer from Morikawa this time.
I kinda like how this epsiode amplified the romance theme of the show with the chocolates.
what did eita give komiya then? permission?

Dec 15, 2017 9:51 AM
Jun 2014
SJ7izm said:
Komiya is too good for this atrocious series.
i quite like her as well!

Dec 15, 2017 9:53 AM

Apr 2016
Sande said:
Eita_Izumi said:

This series is lacking any sort of proper development between them. She finally realized her obvious feelings for him at the end of the series, even though she's done nothing but act overly jealous for the rest of the anime. So far Ena has been the only girl who has interacted with Eita in any sort of way to be considered development for a romance.

So you're saying that Mio doesn't even deserve to be a potential partner for Eita? That's harsh, Mio has tried to give chocolates to Eita in this episode, but failed after seeing the background pic. At least she tried. That's all that matters for me. Yeah, Komiya has done a lot more and deserves even more than a guy like Eita. But I just don't think Eita has been fully convinced by her feelings.

Antanaru said:
Someone remind me, isn't the guy applying to the school Natsume was originally aiming for but now changed her mind?

Eita is applying to the uni which Mio's initially tried. But Mio is now applying to the uni where Eita got a recommendation for. Basically they're going to the opposite unis. Hope that misunderstanding gets solved.
Major_GilbertDec 15, 2017 9:56 AM

Dec 15, 2017 9:53 AM

Sep 2015
You really don't know how to change your screen? LOL
Into the Internet!
Dec 15, 2017 10:24 AM

Dec 2015
Ayato-Hiragi said:
Where did you guys watch the episode?
Can’t find it :(

kiss anime dot ru has all the eps.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Dec 15, 2017 10:31 AM
Feb 2016
Eita_Izumi said:
Sande said:

So you're saying that Mio doesn't even deserve to be a potential partner for Eita? That's harsh, Mio has tried to give chocolates to Eita in this episode, but failed after seeing the background pic. At least she tried. That's all that matters for me. Yeah, Komiya has done a lot more and deserves even more than a guy like Eita. But I just don't think Eita has been fully convinced by her feelings.

I know the show is trying to go with the "she needs to realize her true feelings" route, but I just think that other anime like Toradora simply do a much better job at telling that story. Natsume has barely even interacted with her supposed previous crush which could've been used to better justify her realizing the feelings for Eita this late.

Eita_Izumi said:
Antanaru said:

Eita is applying to the uni which Mio's initially tried. But Mio is now applying to the uni where Eita got a recommendation for. Basically they're going to the opposite unis. Hope that misunderstanding gets solved.

I actually wondered about it too, but figured there's no way they'd go down this route and I must've mixed up the schools. I really hope they won't turn this into drama and actually focus on the romance for the last two episodes.
Dec 15, 2017 10:33 AM

Dec 2015
Hyogo, in, APRIL!? holy shut the front door girl! it's Feburary! DATE THE DAMN MAN TILL April! that's 3 months! and Where TF is Hyogo? and where TF are THEY at right now? Tokyo? where is this 'hometown'? 30K yen for a round trip on the bullet train and approx. 15K for the 'night bus'... $266.25 vs $133.12 frack yes! that's expensive! :o he could probably borrow one of his parents' cars or get a company car or a rental once a month and DRIVE there for less than that! does neither one of them know how to Skype? or some other face/cam/video chat? heck, even FB Messenger has VOIP and video chat capabilities for free now! she's moving to Hyogo Prefecture, the Southern coast is on the Seto Inland Sea! Sun Seto, 'My Bride Is A Mermaid!' duhhh! I entirely forgot where that was! Kobe, Himeji, due West of Osaka... duh I feel like a dummy now. :/

wow, I KNEW that background on his smartphone was going to be a problem! seriously dude, I've only ever had 2 smartphones in my life. the 1st one was a little over a year ago and I figured out how to change the background on my 1st phone within the first day of owning it!
KiliianSleipnirDec 15, 2017 10:40 AM
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Dec 15, 2017 10:39 AM
Nov 2016
Is it just me or did this episode have better art compared to the other ones.

So the Haruto and Morikawa part of the story, sort of reached a conclusion.

I think the ending is going to be just as I predicted, with Natsume and Iizumi going to the other person's first choice.
Dec 15, 2017 12:06 PM

Dec 2016
better than last episode but boring as always..
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Dec 15, 2017 12:23 PM

Feb 2015
What do people see in Natsume? She's a proper sadsack and has spent most of the series moping around. Koymiya is a much better character I like her alot, I'd be amazed if she wins though as anime is too predictable.
Dec 15, 2017 12:51 PM

Apr 2016
Crashmatt said:
What do people see in Natsume? She's a proper sadsack and has spent most of the series moping around. Koymiya is a much better character I like her alot, I'd be amazed if she wins though as anime is too predictable.

As a Mio supporter I have no choice but to admit that Komiya has a better character. But that doesn't mean that she's terrible. She has achieved some things at least. Her development has been slow and has took more than half the series for any decisive changes to be seen. At least we've seen that she's definite on what to do now. She even tried to give chocolates for Eita, but failed because of the background pic. Stupid reason but I can understand it to some extent. After all the courage she managed to build up... But have to admit Komiya was the MVP in this episode.

Dec 15, 2017 2:09 PM

Feb 2008
Komiya was so adorable, not to mention surprisingly thoughtful. However, unfolding events do not seem to be kind to the best girl.

Morikawa's response to Souma made me feel exceedingly lukewarm. Really? At least there is hope for Souma, sometime in the future...

Thumbs up for Komiya's club members, though.
Dec 15, 2017 2:18 PM

Nov 2007
Pretty good episode. Particularly because of Morikawa definitely has started liking Haruto and she knows Haruto will be waiting for her. It was pretty sweet rejection because it's just temporary. :)

Meanwhile, Komiya was actually very sweet in this episode and somehow she realized she had done something terrible to Natsume so she actually removed the wallpaper. I was sure she wouldn't care because I wanted to see her going all out for her own love yet she still has some softness within her which makes me think will come to hurt her. I actually preferred the Komiya who asked Natsume and then still went on a date with Izumi despite of being not told to. Yet, I cannot bring myself but like her more for what she did in this episode.

Gotta say Natsume is really in love with Izumi and her failure to control her emotion, becoming all teary and running away just seeing Komiya's picture on Izumi's phone says her love for Izumi is in a complete different level compared to what she felt for Haruto, nonchalantly accepting the fact that Haruto liked Morikawa.

I am still rooting for Natsume though. And I noticed the change in the opening which makes me think Natsume will win in the end.

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 15, 2017 2:20 PM

Sep 2011
Karmafornication said:
Did you guys noticed this? WTF? Minute 11:42

Its the symbol for a budist temple. Its in the reverse direction of the ‘other’ symbol you are thinking of.
Dec 15, 2017 2:59 PM

Sep 2011
1idd0kun said:
scruffykiwi said:

Eita shouldn’t be doing anything. As far as he knows Mio still has a crush on Haruto and nothing he has seen has changed that view. In fact events early on confirmed to him that Mio still had a thing for him. Haruto’s crush is going nowhere so hes still in the picture as far as Eita is concerned. Its all up to Mio to change the story. She’s the one dithering and doing nothing.

This is bullshit. Eita isn't stupid. He should have realized Mio's feelings at this point. She's not even subtle about it. The reason he doesn't do anything is that he's coward. This is nothing new. He has always known he doesn't have the balls to confess. That's why he admires Ena, who has the courage to openly pursue a guy she knows likes someone else.

Mio already did a lot. She moved on from Haruto and stopped trying to follow on her sister's footsteps. Now the ball is in Eita's court, specially after his fuckup with the wallpaper.

Eita’s “stupidity” if you want to call it that is perfectly understandable. Picture this; Eita and Mio in middle school get along and Eita begins to develop feelings for her. Being a normal teenager he starts to wonder if she has feelings for him and watches for those clues. Sometimes he thinks that yes perhaps she does like him. THEN one day he realizes, she doesnt like him, she likes his best friend!! That calls into question their whole friendship. Was she just getting along with him so she cold get close to his friend? He’s crushed and decided to never trust his instincts again.

Fast foward a few years and he’s back. From his early interactions with Mio it’s apparent she still likes Haruto. He is not going to allow any ‘cues’ to trick him this time!

Now, the ironic thing is that Mio probably did like him back then and the cues he was picking up were correct, but Mio was stuck in a crush with someone she didn’t really know and so didn’t recognise what she had.

Finally, its a bit off to kick Eita for not knowing that Mio now likes him where he has liked her for years unwavering and yet she never realized.
Dec 15, 2017 3:13 PM

Jun 2017
Hazuki what the fuck? You don't just crush a guys' heart then uncrush it saying that you will what, date him after years of college if he still likes you? That's insane. Too bad Haruto is the exact kind of guy who would wait then it will turn out that Hazuki got a boyfriend already in those years...

So yeah, being in the "after college" zone is definitely not a win lol, poor guy. Of course the "good guys finish last" could also apply and Haruto wins in the end. Maybe it's a foreshadowing to a second season with more drama? I wouldn't mind that.

This show doesn't deserve Ena yet she is still pushing forward knowing that she will lose, if anything her club will be intact at least by the end of this.

Damn, I haven't read any spoilers but I already feel the ending. Eita will probably fail, ends up going to the place where he got a recommendation, Mio will succeed hence ending up in the same school and both will be confused as fuck as to what's going on and a confession happens xD.
Dec 15, 2017 4:15 PM

Jan 2014
The side romance, though. She said yes in a way.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 15, 2017 4:17 PM

Oct 2012
That was one big example of rejection... or not. I would make her confession bit less dramatic but it wasn't so bad. Seems like Haruto x Hazuki are pretty much settled now, even though I don't understand why she is so opposed to start dating him now when both of them have feelings for each other... or maybe it's long-distance relationship that she fears more? Yeah, it can be hard but they have phones, internets and so... I'm just saying that the way they are now it would be even more painful to not embrace each other right now but that's her choice I guess.

So, about Ena and Eita - does people here still think they doesn't have the right chemistry? ;)
She actually pursues her goal, make him notice her - and IRL that's what makes the other actually fall for you. They can talk naturally about almost anything, they can smile around each other (the most important thing!) And the boy who doesn't care about you don't goes to meet you everytime you write him, that's for sure.

Compared to that, Natsume is still indecisive, broken, still delaying her attempts further and further - in her mind only. She still doesn't know what she really wants. Before she notice, her life will move on and her chance goes away.
I'm sorry but I can't really root for her, I simply can't. Every conversation she has with Eita is awkward at best and brings them only more pain and even when liking each other in some way people are often not very comfortable to pursue such situations, they will probably avoid each other even more now. And that's not how you start good relationship. The best she can do now is probably to let go, stop looking to the past, turn the leaf and step forward to the promising future. That's honestly the ending I would like to see for her (although it's very possible she'll change her school again now that she saw his phone background with Komiya).
Dec 15, 2017 4:30 PM
Jun 2017
Decent episode as usual.

Though it's kinda sad to see Komiya struggling so bad with her feelings for Eita, and it's like 99.99% that she won't end up with him in the end.

And now about Natsume, I actually did like her from the beginning, but not until the recent episodes, when she showed out her selfishness and jealousy too much over Komiya. I always believe that Natsume gave up on Haruto and changed her love interest to Eita "just because" Komiya made her first move, which was not really nice. Like how can you make sure that she really loves Eita, or she just doesn't want Eita to be someone else's?

Anyway, still look forward to the last 2 episodes and see what's gonna happen. Hope that Komiya won't get heartbroken, and things don't go like Sakurasou.
Dec 15, 2017 4:36 PM

Oct 2008
LOL kek! who person would ever put the picture of a rival girl on their smartphone wallpaper and forget to change it and the girl who like you saw it! bam! epic fail!
as for Morikawa & Haruto, I wouldn't count on waiting for the girl to finish college and then if the guy still likes her and they go out?!? what the heck is that? not even long distance relationship!? what if the girl accidentally fall in-love with someone? all hopes crushed! BAM!!!
Komiya Ena still remains as best girl!
4/5.

Dec 15, 2017 5:31 PM
Jun 2017
I'll be honest with what i have watched, I'm a little irritated with it...

First;
Morikawa x Haruto- well she rejected Haruto twice in this series already. She has already decided to reject him but again i have heard the lines, "...just wait for me until i finish my college....". And again Haruto will again wait and hope the second time around. Im sad for the guy... IN REALITY this thing will rarely succeed as when you wait that long, for sure you will met someone that will made you already fall in love with and who knows might return back your feeling...

*if i am the guy JUST MOVE ON!!!

2nd:
Ena x Eita
I mean a wallpaper of a girl in your phone. Common that means something, perhaps its your girlfriend since almost all of the people i am seeing those things are their special someone. Thats why i cant believe that he doesnt still replace it with other wallpaper and sad to say natsume see it (and misunderstood it)

On ena part- she said "im rooting for you and the president"... this is one of my hatest lines ever, i mean you are lying to yourself, in this series and in REALITY... I mean i dont get why need to fool yourself... if your gonna have those kind of ideas therefore just forget your feelings and MOVE ON and not saying "i like you"... (then rooting for someone)..

Reaction;
I like the episode though the MC of the show does little irritated me, of you really love someone then fight for it, if NOT THEN just STOP IT and not saying JUST WAIT FOR ME etc... make your life a happy one and on progressing one and not waiting for things you might not sure if it deserves to be waited for!!!
Dec 15, 2017 8:14 PM
Jun 2016
I feel like the people who dislike Mio are simply just not fans of her character archetype. She's very reserved and has difficulty expressing her feelings properly. She's almost exactly like an older version of Akane from Tsuki ga Kirei. Regarding the development of her feelings towards Eita, I feel as though it's something she's always felt, but her infatuation with Haruto always took centre stage. For me, their flashback in episode 7 confirms this. If Eita hadn't moved away, she probably would have realised her feelings for him much earlier.

By that comparison, Ena is very similar to Chinatsu from the same series. However, I did not like Chinatsu as much as I do Ena. I actually didn't like her much at first because of her pushy nature, but her character development and boisterous personality has well and truly won me over.

What she did for Eita this episode was extremely sweet and thoughtful. Everyone's free to form their own opinions but I think they're both great.

As for Eita not changing his phone's wallpaper, I'm just going to chalk that down to him being extremely technologically illiterate.
Dec 15, 2017 8:55 PM

Jul 2007
Why some people sympathize with Natsume?!
Seriously, she used to love another guy for so long up till recently, but after releasing that she had no chance she moved to another one in instance!

Komiya even started loving Eita before Natsume!

Edit:/Considering how Natsume so simply stopped loving her long crash and now cry for another guy who she just started loving, its really annoying and seems like she is fine with any guy confuses to her.

Fay207Dec 15, 2017 9:12 PM
Dec 15, 2017 9:58 PM
Oct 2011
this episode clearly shown who the best girl is. natsume being jealous despite she and izumi have absolutely no relationship standing really getting me furious. i mean she just recently realized she love him, have no progress whatsoever since then, and suddenly she cried because eita got close to another woman? i'm rooting for her since the beginning but now i feel eita wasted on her.
Dec 15, 2017 10:44 PM
Apr 2016
scruffykiwi said:
mangakam said:

No Mio no longer likes Haruto said in episode 09

And Eita was where in that conversation? As far as Eita is concerned Mio like Haruto. It’s up to Mio to let Eita know her feelings have changed because SHE knows that Eita was aware of her crush.

We as audience know that Mio Gave up on Haruto But Euta Still Thinks That She Likes Haruto

And I Guess We all know that Mio will be with Eita at the end
Dec 16, 2017 1:00 AM

Sep 2011
Daniel_Naumov said:
FMmatron said:

Hell,no.

Oh, I'm sorry did you miss the highly predictable scene where Mio saw his phone background, misunderstood everything and then ran off in a fit without letting Eita explain anything
Dec 16, 2017 2:07 AM
Jan 2016
"i hope your hard work pays off" -Eita Izumi-

I think it has a deep meaning for Komiya (throw back to Episode 8) šŸ˜
Dec 16, 2017 3:10 AM

Aug 2011
Fay207 said:
Why some people sympathize with Natsume?!
Seriously, she used to love another guy for so long up till recently, but after releasing that she had no chance she moved to another one in instance!

Komiya even started loving Eita before Natsume!

Edit:/Considering how Natsume so simply stopped loving her long crash and now cry for another guy who she just started loving, its really annoying and seems like she is fine with any guy confuses to her.

+1

What made me don't like Natsume the most was probably her attitude.
Like, when she cried over the photo she made an angry face. Nah she has no right to get angry about this, at least try to draw a sad face for her.
Or when she glared at Komiya on the train etc.

The way this anime is portraying Natsume right now makes her feelings for Haruto for a long time looks really cheap to me. She easily let it go without doing anything because the guy had someone he loved. It's a good sign that when she moved to Izumi, she tried to give him her chocolates. But just because a screen wall she cried and got angry and ran away?? At least ask Izumi did he love Komiya or anything ok? The guy even tried to explain you know.

But well, I guess since the very begin I didn't like Natsume, I can't sympathize her and can't bring myself to like her after all these stuff happened.

I remembered someone explained that because Natsume was the main heroine so people didn't want to root for her. Really? I'm usually on the side of side heroines because they always tried f*ckin' harder than the main heroine but always had a sad ending. Try to portray a main heroine that is great as Katou Megumi then I won't have any complain.
sekuharaDec 16, 2017 4:07 PM
Dec 16, 2017 3:52 AM

Nov 2015
As always Komiya is Best Girl. The one nice thing is that really she can do better than this bs so I don't care much. She'll be just fine and will find much better people who actually support her. Izumi is a sullen little shit, as is Natsume. I really don't see them being happy together, but at least if they get involved then they'll spare others from getting burned.

Morikawa is stringing Soma along. I feel bad for him because he thinks this will actually work out.
Dec 16, 2017 4:09 AM

May 2016
#TeamNatsume

Gambateh!!!
Dec 16, 2017 4:34 AM

Sep 2013
Natsume really needs to chill with being Captain Passive.
She's barely spoken to Izumi ever since the festival, leaving him to think she's still in love with Haruto. When she does realise her feelings she just runs away crying, and now she's planning on waiting even longer to say something after they're in the same college.

Meanwhile Ena's talking to him, going on dates, giving him gifts and supporting him. If this wasn't an anime it would be clear who the right pick would be.
Dec 16, 2017 6:34 AM
Mar 2014
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Oh, I'm sorry did you miss the highly predictable scene where Mio saw his phone background, misunderstood everything and then ran off in a fit without letting Eita explain anything

I mean that would be a appropriate reaction as there is only 2 rational answers to that, he is either a creep or they are dating. Unfortunately the bad writing seeps into the most mundane bullshit.
Dec 16, 2017 8:50 AM

Sep 2016
Goddamnit, episode after episode, I hate Natsume so much.
She's so egoistic yet so indecisive.
She is seriously going to ruin all three Komiya, Izumi and herself's relationships with that shitty behaviour.
Or we will have the usual shitty ending where the first two characters of the show get together anyway.

Why Pine Jam, why? You're making an original, don't let the two MC get together, it's predictable and lame...
bruh
Dec 16, 2017 9:10 AM

Apr 2012
Ena is sooo much better than Mio. I mean as a person. She is nice, funny and really cares for Eita. While Mio didn't actually do anything. I understand that she has to study but no one studies all the time, that's just an excuse. Ena is also doing her club activities, always taking photos and stuff and still find the time to be with Eita. She supports him while Mio just ran away crying, didn't even listen to Eita, and moreover now that she realized she loves Eita, and she nows perfectly well how Eita feels, she just decided to wait until the time will be right for HER. Again she only thinks of herself. I really hope Ena will win at the end, she should win!
OokamiRisuDec 16, 2017 9:18 AM
Dec 16, 2017 11:44 AM

Jul 2007
sekuhara said:

when she glared at Komiya on the train etc.

I was even angry when she told Komiya not to ask him on a date before that, like she had some right!
I think this was the moment I started to hate her character.
she instead should have at that moment started competing with Komiya fairly

sekuhara said:

The way this anime is portraying Natsume right now makes her feelings for Haruto for a long time looks really cheap to me.

Seriously, it also make us wonder if her love for Eita is true or just another self satisfying of her.
I think she is kind of selfish.
Dec 16, 2017 12:50 PM

Aug 2008
Just a question not to bash anyone but, why do some of you guys support Natsume at all? I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but....really what is there to like? I'm just not seeing it.

Not bashing anyone of course. Just enlighten me what I'm missing out on. To me the only positive thing about her she's done was reassure Morikawa....in which Morikawa still kind of rejected Haruto but not really in this episode...soooo what was the point of that?

Actually Morikawa was very irritating here. Last episode she acts all bummed out that Haruto didn't comment on her hair, and so she rewards him by rejecting him. Don't get me wrong, rejecting him makes sense given her personality but it doesn't make sense given how she was written last episode. This is just being overly wishy-washy and you kinda just feel bad for Haruto, like he's having his feelings played around with. Also she really shouldn't have given him the after college response, that was just plain cruel.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

112 by DeBritto »»
Apr 13, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2017

354 by OtsuksRiinko29 »»
Apr 3, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

110 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

111 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

134 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 12:34 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.