Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 12, 2017 9:59 PM

Mar 2016
If the current mean upsets you, write a solid review and send it my way.
If you want to recommend a review you have written for this show, send a permalink to me.
You can also recommend another club members review by posting a link to it below
If you see one of your reviews here and want to change your score for whatever reason, be sure to notify me.

Full List of All Currently Aggregated Anime

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1: Review by AndoCommando

”In conclusion, the 13 episodes that make up Kino’s Journey tell stories of human interaction in different scenarios, each providing its own aspect and perspective on humanity and the world we live in. It’s rare to come across an anime that is so thought-provoking from a seemingly simplistic setup and presentation every episode, and while episodes will vary in their immersion and interpretations, each story shows a different side of philosophy that will keep you intrigued the more you think about it. Kino’s Journey, despite how neutral the show portrays its themes, comes off as one of the most human anime I’ve ever seen. It has no problem showing off all of humanity’s flaws, because that is half of the message underneath it all. We as complex human beings all have a mix of good and bad qualities, but rather than belittle all the negative parts, Kino’s Journey aims to show that all these aspects make up who we are and the world around us."

Score: 85
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews: 1 (3 more needed for mean calculation)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Koe no Katachi Aggregation

NothingReally - Sep 13, 2017

2 by Rawa_Rauf »»
Feb 16, 2021 5:58 AM

Sticky: » Review Submissions

PrincessMomonoke - May 21, 2017

26 by Plasmatize »»
Jun 6, 2020 3:55 PM

» Sanctuary Aggregation

FrozenRoy - Jan 31, 2019

2 by RoryBurrows »»
Feb 1, 2020 8:33 AM

» Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Aggregation

CodeBlazeFate - Jun 26, 2019

0 by CodeBlazeFate »»
Jun 26, 2019 8:24 PM

» Gosenzo-sama Banbanzai! Aggregation

CodeBlazeFate - Jun 9, 2019

0 by CodeBlazeFate »»
Jun 9, 2019 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.