3It was OK
8.9%
2Disliked it
2.5%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.4
79 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 21, 2010 11:01 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
One more episode T_T (please make season 2)

1st part
-Oh snap, no OP. That means they absolutely needed hat extra 1:30
-I thought it was weird that Anzu came over by herself to a guy's apartment...then I remembered her mom and it all made sense. >,<
-Letting her stay at his house....her mom is really trusting huh?
-Aw, that's kind of adorable actually.

2nd part:
-It's kind of creepy how Anzu just keeps ending up at Tsuchida's house.
-Wow, Tsuchi is really manning up. Not like those other romantic protagonists who take like forever to get their feelings in order
-FFUUUUUUUUUUUUU....YOU WERE SO DAMN CLOSE! (at least she has a reason but still...)
-Tsuchi...you weren't seriously blushing at Anzu just now right...yeah, yeah you were.

ED Song:
-Cute and focusing on the other teachers (still, I wanted my Evangelion parody ED)

Preview:
-Christmas in March just like Gintama!
-Oh look the older Anzu again and.....NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!???
Mar 21, 2010 12:01 PM
Jul 2018
I wasn't very fond of the Utsu-utsu beginning, but it became much better. Anzu coming over to Tsucchi was nice, but I liked the second part much more.
I was so rooting for Tsucchi trying to make things clear, he even got the assistance of Yamamoto-sensei's sister - and I still love the donkan parallels between the sisters^^
But in the teacher's room he messed up again ~.~, noo I hope he will DO IT in the final episode (my hopes were nearly destroyed by the dialogue later on)
Mar 21, 2010 12:02 PM

Dec 2007
Last episode is a Christmas in march episode just like Gintama's last. BUT GINTAMA WILL NEVER END!
Mar 21, 2010 1:14 PM

May 2007
Damn Yamamoto is really dense.
A little bit too dense I might say.

Funny how this anime encourages the teacher - student relationships.
Hope the ending won't suck.

Mar 21, 2010 2:20 PM

Sep 2008
I didn't like much of the episode, mostly because I'm such a romance junkie. I still understand that a chipper anime like this will force an ending where everyone ca be happy and a romantic conclusion does not lead to that, but I still hold my hopes.

lol DTB?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2010 2:21 PM

May 2009
Tsuchi is a pedo after all..
Mar 21, 2010 3:17 PM

Aug 2009
HawthorneKitty said:

lol DTB?

Oh my god, that's so awesome.
Mar 21, 2010 5:54 PM
Jul 2009
shi*t i thought it was the ending already because there's no opening song XD
anyway it's still a nice episode, i love how they focus on tsuchida-sensei's character development.
I don't have any idea on what will happen next week, but i'll just and pray its pretty well-thought ending.
Mar 21, 2010 6:19 PM

Mar 2008
Was quite a feel-good episode. Would anyone know whether there is a 2nd season to this or not really?
Mar 21, 2010 6:21 PM

May 2009
Cute episode. Enjoyed the conversation and stroll in the park between Prince Clumsy and Princess Dense. Didn't expect another confession (so soon) and didn't get one, so no big deal. But looks like Tsuchi will try again in the finale. One more to go. I'm going to miss this charming little show and the terrific EDs. Let there be a season 2.
Mar 21, 2010 7:23 PM

Aug 2008
I like how Anzu just keeps showing up at Tsuchida's apartment and no one cares, lol. Aww, he was so close this time. Yamamoto gave a pretty good response, although it is a response that is surely crushing to Tsuchida.

Next week, final episode!

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 21, 2010 7:36 PM

Apr 2009
This week's episode was a little more on the serious side. Still enjoyable though, especially the 2nd part.

After Tsuchida blushing at Anzu's smile, I guess we can almost safely say...

LOLICON!
Mar 21, 2010 7:47 PM

Mar 2009
Great little episode... 1st part how everyone is worried about him, then he gets a cold... Anzu to the rescue.... Second part, was really cute too especially the story about Princess Dense and Prince Clumsy. It was fantastic how he related to the panda cat, too. The conversation between the two must woke him up or something. Next week, its Christmas time but hey... does he really kiss older Anzu? (It may be in a dream or a arc 12 years down the road at the end after he got married once and she (Yami-sensei) passed on or ended in a divorce.) --- Randy
Mar 21, 2010 8:51 PM

Jan 2009
garfield15 said:

lol DTB?

I'm amazed you even noticed that lol.

I'd like to see romance between Anzu Yamamoto-sensei and Tsucchi. I mean, yeah, the series focuses on the kids but a sideline of romance wouldn't hurt (it's why I've started reading the manga lol).

Anyway, good episode. The no-OP beginning made me think, "no, this isn't the 12th episode right?!" but I do understand why they had to take it out.
My brain: Yorozuya Gin-chan -> Yozakura Quartet = Yorozuya Quartet (this is how much Gintama has affected me).
Mar 21, 2010 10:31 PM

Jul 2008
Needs more Koume-chan.
Mar 21, 2010 11:30 PM
Mar 2010
i really liked this episode too. i really do hope that Yamamoto and Tsuchi would make their relationship work, but Tsuchi blushing to Anzu made me quiver a little. well then, hopes that the next episode wont disappoint me =D. or maybe they are going to make a "into the future" kind of episode to make it more appropriate for the viewers. (sorry not exactly into the pedophilia type of anime.)
Mar 22, 2010 1:23 AM

Apr 2008
haha cute episode ^^ looking forward to the last episode

Mar 22, 2010 2:00 AM

Jul 2009
Wew, Princess Dense and Prince Clumsy..
Mar 22, 2010 2:27 AM
Jun 2008
I seems Tsuchida dunno his TRUE happiness ( i hope he will stay together with Anzu )

I get a feeling Anzu has more good abilities/trait compare to Tsuchida (why MOST male character in anime is so useless )
Mar 22, 2010 3:21 AM

Aug 2009
Jeez this thread sure turned TsuchXAnzu quickly

:P
Mar 22, 2010 4:53 AM

Feb 2009
Seriously, if Tsuchida finishes with young Anzu in the last episode I'm giving a perfect 10/10 to Gonzo for having the balls to do this.
Mar 22, 2010 5:36 AM

Apr 2009
Alexstratz said:
Seriously, if Tsuchida finishes with young Anzu in the last episode I'm giving a perfect 10/10 to Gonzo for having the balls to do this.

Same here. Though 10 would be a bit too much, 9 seems to be more fitting (but that's only if THAT will happen).

Mar 22, 2010 6:02 AM

May 2009
Sorry to disappoint you, but the production studio behind this show is Gainax, not Gonzo.
Mar 22, 2010 6:27 AM
Jun 2008
Blackiris said:
Alexstratz said:

Same here. Though 10 would be a bit too much, 9 seems to be more fitting (but that's only if THAT will happen).
I will give a good score only if he give up Yamamoto.Is not that because Yamamoto is too pretty,but because Anzu is too diligent wanting Tsuchi to marry herself and it will be sad if Tsuchi dump her(Are we forgetting Hinagiku...i guess she is extra...)
Mar 22, 2010 7:05 AM

Oct 2009
The first part I kind of knew that Anzu would find Tsuchida's dirty magazines good thing nothing hard core and I am sure she does not want to know yet=>
A little surprised that Tsuchida put a egg in the ramen...could it be for protein? Anzu was pretty cute sleeping next to Tsuchida from the looks of this GIF=>
Not sure if Sakura handled well the power of love to her daughter but it looks like it worked on Tsuchida. Here's a question how the heck did she go down the stairs faster than Tsuchida here=>
About this part=>
I hope she did not say to the landlord she is his wife because I would have smelled the police coming somehow. Still pretty nice Tsuchida could write video games/shounen manga articles to help Sakura. Pretty surprised that Tsuchida did not even know about his reasons of work when clearly it was to teach things to kids.....>_<

The second part I particularly liked what happened with Yamamoto/Tsuchida during that walk when he grabbed her....I also think Yamamoto excuse for a relationship is lame and Tsuchida could convince her easily if he knew how but I face-palmed twice at the first one with Mayumi and how he responded to her but the worst part of face-palm was this one=>
when he said such a stupid reason for the flowers......>_< Mostly impressed by Anzu's cooking=>
even though lots of it was made with her mother.....still pretty impressive there for a kid. That story at the end he was talking about himself and Yamamoto sensei.....right? Kuzano's fan service sort of?=>
This episode is a literal gold mine of Anzu expressions to be made into GIF.....favorite go into Yamamoto grab by Tsuchida/When Anzu is close to Tsuchida=>
rest=>
This one of Anzu is rather more on cute side through all the serie itself....always liked those types=>
Some Mayumi expressions when of eating is one I like=>
The panda stuff at the ED of this episode....pretty good one of just about the Panda cat=>
Overall it was a meaningful relationship development between Anzu/Yamamoto and Tsuchida.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 22, 2010 7:08 AM

Apr 2009
Something tells me that this show is definitely gonna pull an Anzu on us.
Sadly, after so many attempts by Tsucchi, I don't see anything happening with Yamamoto.

If they do pull it off, that would be very interesting to see.
Maybe even a huge treat.

That could all change next episode though, but Tsucchi's reaction at the end was startling.

And this episode didn't have enough Hiiragi.
Except that her diagnosis of Tsucchi's awkward rain yelling was spot on.
mell4444Mar 22, 2010 7:11 AM
Mar 22, 2010 7:12 AM

Oct 2009
HoaRy said:
But in the teacher's room he messed up again ~.~, noo I hope he will DO IT in the final episode (my hopes were nearly destroyed by the dialogue later on)
That was so bad....terrible!
HawthorneKitty said:
lol DTB?
Pretty much a reference.
randywmorgan17 said:
Next week, its Christmas time but hey... does he really kiss older Anzu?
I would assume it's fantasy but it would be epic having the fantasy end and suddenly realizes it's little Anzu and goes OMG what have I done.....
Sherr said:
That could all change next episode though, but Tsucchi's reaction at the end was startling.
So it's all about that blush reaction he had?

Mar 22, 2010 10:49 AM

Jan 2010
Wasn't the last episode of School Days a lot like the preview was? Dear God, someone is going to die!

Just kidding =D Though it is going to be a shame to see this end.

I am proud to have Clannad as the only thing on my dropped list.
Mar 22, 2010 12:25 PM

Oct 2009
Xavierxenon said:
Wasn't the last episode of School Days a lot like the preview was? Dear God, someone is going to die!

Just kidding =D Though it is going to be a shame to see this end.

Now I'm picturing Hinagiku putting out a hit on Anzu and Yamamoto-sensei.
Mar 22, 2010 4:50 PM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
A little surprised that Tsuchida put a egg in the ramen...could it be for protein?

-> I put egg on my ramen too. It tastes good, try it some time.

Here's a question how the heck did she go down the stairs faster than Tsuchida here

Tsuchida was locking his apartment. Though I guess it's kinda weird for a kid to go down the stairs before the adult (I mean Tsucchi didn't hurry enough lol)...

I hope she did not say to the landlord she is his wife because I would have smelled the police coming somehow.

Mhmm~ Anzu's cute, and she's a preschooler. I think anyone wouldn't want a cute girl like Anzu to wait for Tsuchida to wake up to be able to enter his place~

I also think Yamamoto excuse for a relationship is lame.

Not really. It's a good excuse. She wants to be a good teacher and she believes that it's unfair for her future boyfriend if she's only going to think about her work and the kids and have no time for him because of that (as you can see how she was writing letters for the parents on a day-off)

Overall it was a meaningful relationship development between Anzu/Yamamoto and Tsuchida.

True. I felt bad for Tsuchida though. I mean, Yamamoto indirectly rejected him. That must've hurt. As for Anzu, I'm honestly wondering what's going to happen. I doubt Tsuchida's going to end up with someone in the last episode despite that ??? preview lol. Besides, Hanamaru's manga is on chapter 70. I'm sure there's more to the series than the 12 episodes~
My brain: Yorozuya Gin-chan -> Yozakura Quartet = Yorozuya Quartet (this is how much Gintama has affected me).
Mar 22, 2010 7:03 PM

Sep 2008
Egg is ramen is the best, except i fry mine sunny side up first then put it in.
Mar 22, 2010 9:34 PM
Jun 2008
ep.11

no op vid
tsuchi at home watching decide to go out while raining yet so calm.
anzu hii koume see tsuchi at the rain.
tsuchi try to tell momotaro story but thry know it.
then tsuchi got called by principal to know what wrong.
so tsuchi take a day off then door bell rang & it's anzu.
anzu here to to take care of tsuchi & yep anzu being anzu from give tsuchi tangerine, fix the kitchen but oops broke glass, then oops again wrap anzu with tsuchi help remove the wrap, then OH NO!!! yep tsuchi is a doobi man very tsuchi, now it ramen time.
tsuchi talk with anzu's mom with end up anzu staying with tsuchi for the night.
next day anzu talk with koume & hii till hinagiku hear what anzu saying.
yet wonder about tsuchi.
anzu & her mom talk about tsuchi & mention yamamoto with mention "power of love".
back to tsuchi's place with anzu do the laundery & tsuchi wonder what does anzu's mom teach anzu so they go out for the laundry.

tsuchi wake up see amzu sweep & got the landlord key.
so tsuchi bring a sleeping anzu home & stay a bit to talk with anzu's mom then see her works so ask tsuchi for help then ask do a manga then mention about yamamoto because tsuchi not himself cause he still thinking about yamamoto.
next day tsuchi go to yamamoto's place but retreat but stop by yamamoto's sister yep yamamoto got an idea to have tsuchi got the kindergarten to see yamamoto.
then yamamoto meet & talk with hanamaru (yet he got flowers too)
then tsuchi found yamamoto seeing she write but cover.
yamamoto ask what is tsuchi is here then flowers, then take a walk while talking, then yamamoto almost slip but tsuchi catch yamamoto then ask her mention date but yamamoto bring focus on being a teacher.
then tsuchi hear what yamamoto said so he went walk to home & see anzu & anzu make dinner (oh no flashback from last anzu's cooking) but this time it's ok.
after eating anzu ask for a story but interesting so here the tale of prince clumsy also mention princess dense.
yamamoto sisters talk about tsuchi.
then evil panda appear but panda cat is justice but it was an imposter.
more tsuchi talks from yamamoto sisters.
then real panda cat appear while prince clumsy run to the basement.

ed vid too decent ah army of panda cat, baseball, bake, firefight, nurse, kindergarten, etc too decent. (with song called "yes we can" alright who been obama quote saying)

next ep is last about christmas & feelings.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Mar 22, 2010 10:05 PM

Oct 2009
msdoodles said:
francismeunier said:
A little surprised that Tsuchida put a egg in the ramen...could it be for protein?

-> I put egg on my ramen too. It tastes good, try it some time.

Ah...so it gives good flavor.
Here's a question how the heck did she go down the stairs faster than Tsuchida here

msdoodles said:
Tsuchida was locking his apartment. Though I guess it's kinda weird for a kid to go down the stairs before the adult (I mean Tsucchi didn't hurry enough lol)...

Guess their point was that Tsuchida is slower than a kid.
I hope she did not say to the landlord she is his wife because I would have smelled the police coming somehow.

msdoodles said:
Mhmm~ Anzu's cute, and she's a preschooler. I think anyone wouldn't want a cute girl like Anzu to wait for Tsuchida to wake up to be able to enter his place~

Yeah but people have different thoughts....landlord might think that he is a pervert....who knows.
francismeunier said:
I also think Yamamoto excuse for a relationship is lame.

msdoodles said:
Not really. It's a good excuse. She wants to be a good teacher and she believes that it's unfair for her future boyfriend if she's only going to think about her work and the kids and have no time for him because of that (as you can see how she was writing letters for the parents on a day-off)

It might be but she could still manage time and have Tsuchida help her and understand the circumstances....he could easily since he works the same job as her.

msdoodles said:
True. I felt bad for Tsuchida though. I mean, Yamamoto indirectly rejected him. That must've hurt. As for Anzu, I'm honestly wondering what's going to happen. I doubt Tsuchida's going to end up with someone in the last episode despite that ??? preview lol. Besides, Hanamaru's manga is on chapter 70. I'm sure there's more to the series than the 12 episodes~

That's good to hear.....at least there is another season as a possibility......what chapter is this episode on?

Mar 23, 2010 8:21 AM

Aug 2009
T_T I hope this doesn't end up with a mind-fuckery Kämpfer-esque ending that leaves everyone wanting to gouge their brains out with sporks. o.O

Oh. And Hinagiku = FTW.
And the ending was adorable~~
nosocksnoshoesMar 23, 2010 8:28 AM
Mar 23, 2010 8:22 AM

Aug 2008
I think it's cute how Anzu is trying to cheer Tsuchida up, letting him know that he's not alone!
Mar 23, 2010 3:08 PM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
That's good to hear.....at least there is another season as a possibility......what chapter is this episode on?

Not sure. They just pick random chapters so they're not in order.
I can't really call this spoiler, but what the heck.
Mar 24, 2010 2:52 AM

Feb 2010
Loled at the 'YES WE CAN' lyrics in the ending.
Ku ku ku~
Mar 25, 2010 12:14 PM

Dec 2009
Wow, I really liked this episode. I like it when the show focuses more on drama :p
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 29, 2010 11:00 PM

Mar 2009
viral_hun said:
Sorry to disappoint you, but the production studio behind this show is Gainax, not Gonzo.

Do not underestimate the power of GAINAX END.
Apr 1, 2010 9:20 AM

Jun 2008
Awww I am saddened to think it will all be over with next episode, I hope they make a season two to this.

Great episode though, looks like Yamato opened up a bit more in this episode, and Anzu was so cute trying to help out around the house.
Apr 3, 2010 10:18 AM

Jun 2009
Good ep!

I don't know about Gintama (don't like it), but I'm waiting for a available DL for ep12
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Apr 8, 2010 8:51 PM

Dec 2007
I honestly don't like Anzu x Tsuchi. Anyway, the episode was okay, and I enjoyed it a bit.
Jun 21, 2011 4:31 PM

Nov 2009
lol Anzu is such a great wife! I can believe she even went as far 2 get a key ^^ hes very lucky 2 have her!
Jun 22, 2011 8:44 PM

Jun 2011
Anzu just keeps on delivering the kawaii. She's only 5, but she tries to act like a wife. Gotta love that spirit of hers.
Jun 18, 2013 5:25 PM

Nov 2011
Anzu taking care of her wife Tsuchida this episode huh? Adorable <3

Shame the guy only seems to eat ramen for food though, not exactly the best lifestyle.
Nov 20, 2013 10:36 PM
Aug 2012
damn, thats rough...
Dec 2, 2013 5:55 PM

May 2012
I have respect for him trying that hard! Quite nice development and tbh I hope they'll actually make her understand that he loves her in the next and last episode!

Also quite a nice surprise with that cute different art style in the ED!
Aug 5, 2016 9:34 AM

Dec 2012
The end with Tsuchida telling Anzu the story of the clumsy prince was really sweet. It embodies the passion he has for his work as a kindergarten teacher. There was also a really good atmosphere between him and Yamamoto, even if his feelings didn't fully get through. With one episode left, I hope all goes well for them.
Oct 25, 2016 10:09 PM

Sep 2013
Anzu's mom just doesn't seem to care where her kid is most of the time. Anzu is gonna wind up on the back of a milk carton the way she runs all over town by herself!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 20, 2019 9:27 PM

Dec 2013
Wow so Anzu can go to Tsuchi's apartment alone? Whoa but I hope Anzu was able to cheer up Tsuchi. Feel bad for Tsuchi but Yamamoto's priority is her job. Nice to hear them two talk

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanamaru Youchien Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Mar 28, 2010

118 by ShinXShinra »»
Jan 16, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Hanamaru Youchien Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Mar 14, 2010

73 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 26, 2023 2:39 PM

Poll: » Hanamaru Youchien Episode 9 Discussion

garfield15 - Mar 7, 2010

49 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 26, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Hanamaru Youchien Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 28, 2010

62 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Hanamaru Youchien Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 21, 2010

63 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.