Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 12, 2017 6:01 AM

Dec 2015
Dear me, I have gone to the dark side. I FAPPED to traps and I came. I did it again yesterday. Why? Why is it that I like traps? Goddamnit, Aizawa from Prunus Girl... Hideri from Blend S... And even an unnamed trap that I just found in an h-doujin! Traps consume your souls, I tell you. THEY MAKE YOU GAY!

THEY DO THINGS TO YOUR MIND! IT CORRUPTS YOUR WAY OF THINKING!

I'm not going back to the light side... As I have sinned against our loli goddess. Goodbye lolis... Hello traps.

just traps

Okay, done with that. Here's what I need~

I would like an anime/manga that has a trap(s), very much preferred if the protagonist will end up with him. But that's just optional. I just need traps. Fast ;-;
Dec 12, 2017 6:12 AM
Dec 12, 2017 6:55 AM
Dec 2017
OtakuOne said:
THEY MAKE YOU GAY!

Wait...are you implying that traps are actually gay? That's impossible!

Here is some recommendations (not that I know anything about trap hentai): Shounen Maid Kuuro-kun: Tenshi no Uta, Boku no Pico, Otokonoko ♂ Delivery, Natsuyasumi.

Also, this is the first time I have suggested for someone to watch Boku no Pico and was entirely serious. This is wierd.

(PS I have no idea as to the quality of these suggestions, as all I did was do a search on MAL for yaoi anime and copy-pasted anything that had a trap as the main picture.
CrypticSnaxDec 12, 2017 6:58 AM
Dec 12, 2017 8:04 AM

Mar 2016
B O K U N O P I C O
O
K
U

N
O

P
I
C
O

I've joined the Fujoshi Side, but I still retain my Sanity so I'm only in the level of Bromance hype, not the Yaoi Side with those Seme and Uke term which I don't know
Dec 12, 2017 9:33 AM

Apr 2017
Well, at least you are admitting that traps are utterly gay...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2017 1:06 PM
Feb 2017
Is there actually a serious anime where a male MC ends up with a trap character? All the instances I've seen play it up as a source of humor, like in OreGairu.
Dec 12, 2017 1:34 PM

May 2015
Closest thing would be My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu.
Dec 12, 2017 2:01 PM

Dec 2015
nightscape94 said:
Is there actually a serious anime where a male MC ends up with a trap character? All the instances I've seen play it up as a source of humor, like in OreGairu.

Prunus Girl, although it was so sweet and it gave me feels somehow

Thank you, my comrade.
CrypticSnax said:
OtakuOne said:
THEY MAKE YOU GAY!

Wait...are you implying that traps are actually gay? That's impossible!

Here is some recommendations (not that I know anything about trap hentai): Shounen Maid Kuuro-kun: Tenshi no Uta, Boku no Pico, Otokonoko ♂ Delivery, Natsuyasumi.

Oh, please, I won't fall for Boku no Pico... They aint making me gay. And yes, they're gay AND YOU KNOW IT

youseiki said:

I've joined the Fujoshi Side, but I still retain my Sanity so I'm only in the level of Bromance hype, not the Yaoi Side with those Seme and Uke term which I don't know

Seme is probably on top and Uke is probably at bottom... Also, I like some trap on girl too.
Dec 12, 2017 2:05 PM

Mar 2016
OtakuOne said:

Seme is probably on top and Uke is probably at bottom... Also, I like some trap on girl too.

What???!!! I thought it was dominated and dominating. Thanks for the info, not that I would need it ( O w O )

More topics from this board

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - 9 hours ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
4 hours ago

» 150 Chapters Manhwa/Manhua

Nizalich - Apr 21

3 by duchessliz87 »»
8 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Yesterday

4 by ToG25thBaam »»
8 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

69 by WatchTillTandava »»
8 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Apr 18

10 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
Yesterday, 9:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.