You dropped fullmetal there is nothing to say
NickRyuzaki said:
eding was really cliche amyways.. also super slow pace
Dec 15, 2017 4:32 PM

Mar 2015
North514 said:
Kuma said:

if you follow the conversation, they are the one that saying that, not me.... i simply pointing out their irony....

Okay yeah I didn't really read most of it still its pretty simple answer to a lot of these topics people like what they like.

yes, the problem is when they looking down on what other people like with lack of self reflection... like calling popular shows suck when they ironicaly either on purpose or because ignorancies put most of them in their rankings and favorite, but somehow boasting it for superiority... like, lOl...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 15, 2017 4:34 PM

Dec 2017
Siul-08 said:
NickRyuzaki said:
NickRyuzaki said:

if you dont want cliche one go for full metal alchemist original.
Dec 15, 2017 10:29 PM

Nov 2014
Alarice said:
Siul-08 said:

if you dont want cliche one go for full metal alchemist original.

Uhmmm i dont think i will like it, im not a shounen fan but thanks for the info
Dec 16, 2017 12:34 AM

Feb 2017
Alarice said:
Alarice said:
the reason is i forget what episode im at and i havent try to find it

dude you just dropped one piece , fairy tail and sakurasou with 1/10 score. well

Mashiro is a typical loli tsundere , one piece was boring af and fairy tail is typical shounen trash
Dec 16, 2017 2:27 AM

Feb 2017
I would explain why I hate popular anime and give some examples and reasons:

1.-Fanboys/Fangirls: Those little and pesky creatures that claim that their favorite anime is the best series ever or is an absolute masterpiece are the main reason that if I didn't like the series at first, add all the inmature people who can't accept that you couldn't agree with their points of view...

2.-Bad character(s) personality: There are some series that can feature some special type of characters that made you really hate it/them, but also the whole anime series. And the most sad and frustrating part is that some of them are considered "popular" character(s)

3.-Overrated: I wanted to separate this ponit from the Fanboys' point because I think is important to define it better.
I've seen some anime series that I can't really understand why they become a "hit" series or it's considered a "fan favourite". Probably, this could be a personal prejudice I have because of some bad experiences, but I think that some series can be considered as "overrated" because there aren't any evidence that could justify their "success". Absurd storylines, ridiculous/cringeworthy humour, lame/hollow/loathsome characters, etc.

Popular anime series that I hate:
>Naruto (Shippuden/Boruto)
>One Piece
>Bleach
>Fairy Tail
>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (any season)
>Kill la Kill
>Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
>Death Note
>Mirai Nikki
>Nisekoi

-Anime series that I dislike (not hate, but not going to give a chance)
-Attack on Titan
-Toradora!
-Highschool of the Dead
-Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
-Boku no Hero Academia
-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
-Nichijou
-Nanatsu no Taizai
-High School DxD
-Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
We are EVERYWHERE...
Dec 16, 2017 2:29 AM

Feb 2017
NickRyuzaki said:
Alarice said:

dude you just dropped one piece , fairy tail and sakurasou with 1/10 score. well

Mashiro is a typical loli tsundere , one piece was boring af and fairy tail is typical shounen trash

I see you are a man of culture as well.
Respect.
We are EVERYWHERE...
Dec 16, 2017 9:26 AM
Dec 2017
Because they are popular and I'm not.
But honestly its because all popular anime now are all rip off from popular anime from the past.

Not much originality now. A sad thing indeed.
Dec 16, 2017 10:01 AM

Oct 2017
Hating afew popular anime is fine, its thier preference. It just gets annoying when somebody hates on all popular anime, usually having to resort to comparing different series rather than explaining why they find it to be bad. For me its not about what you love or hate, but how you explain that love or hate that makes the difference. Even though I might think something is great, I can respect another person who disagrees as long as they put some thought into it and their complaints make sense. Most people's issues with popular anime boil down to the series being over-exposed, not overrated.
Dec 16, 2017 6:18 PM

Dec 2017
I mean dude u cant just score anime bad just because toxic community.

NickRyuzaki said:
Alarice said:

One piece is masterpiece. Well sakurasou ending is suck i admit it. The point is i don't want that kind ofcomment from someone that Du the same thing
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Yesterday

36 by FanofAction »»
1 minute ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

85 by Satyr_icon »»
19 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - Today

44 by Kruszer »»
20 minutes ago

» You truly don't care about anime MAL score/rank? Ooh cool, but... ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 21

94 by phantomic109 »»
22 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

121 by FFandMMfan »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.