Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 12, 2017 12:24 AM

So I was browsing on 9anime and I found a notice for KonoSuba 3 to be coming out in 2018. Does anyone know if this is verified?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 12, 2017 12:25 AM

They announced a new anime project but it's hard to say if it's season 3 or a spin off or even a movie since the announcement didn't specify. Nor does it specify a date so even 2018 isn't set.

Dec 12, 2017 12:28 AM

there is a possibility. Back in July the VAs for Kazuma and Megumi were on a radio show and they confirmed that they were working on another Konosuba anime project. However they didnt reveal what it was so it could be a new season, and OVA, or even a movie.

"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.

Dec 12, 2017 12:28 AM

I see, well I'd link to the info but MAL might whine at me. I might beable to get a picture though
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 12, 2017 12:38 AM

I looked into it on 9anime. It looks like the admin put it up because of an article that came out nearly 8 months ago claiming that season 3 will premier on Jan 12th 2018. I guess they got a little excited there and didnt double check their sources.

"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.

Dec 12, 2017 12:44 AM

So still no confirmation yet as two what the project will be

Dec 12, 2017 5:52 AM
Forum Moderator
❄The Nexus❄

Moved from the Anime Discussion Board.

Dec 12, 2017 6:18 AM

hoping it's a continuation but knowing japan it's probably gonna be a spinoff of megumin.

same happened wih luck and logic

Dec 12, 2017 6:20 AM
Nippon like isekai harem shows, and LN is popular.

So the chance is high.
GangsterCat said:
because there is no good yuri manga. it's always melodramatic love story of a confused hetero and a turbo dyke sexual offender

Dec 12, 2017 6:29 PM

Why is the "no s3 confirmed" post still stickied lol

Dec 18, 2017 10:20 AM

considering the success, and how season 2 was announced immediately after 1st.
I have no doubt that we will see season 3.
"The blood makes us human, makes us more than human, makes us human no more." -Master Willem from Bloodborne.

Jan 31, 5:46 AM

I want it to be so, I need a next season of my favorite waifuu.

Feb 27, 2:46 AM
hope fully it's going to be true but after I've done some research there is a slight possibility that they are making season 3 even the 1st season was out.

this is totally a fact not a rumor i have been a fan of this series since the 1st episode came out and i have been interviewing the people which is working on it. most of them won't tell what is really going on. 1 of them says there's going to be a surprise for the fans. if there is no season 3 than all my hard work all these month will be useless, all the things i do to just watch 1 episode because i can watch it due to the fact that my country doesn't let this series in my country T_.T

Feb 27, 4:06 PM

Agul_Agul said:
hope fully it's going to be true but after I've done some research there is a slight possibility that they are making season 3 even the 1st season was out.

this is totally a fact not a rumor i have been a fan of this series since the 1st episode came out and i have been interviewing the people which is working on it. most of them won't tell what is really going on. 1 of them says there's going to be a surprise for the fans. if there is no season 3 than all my hard work all these month will be useless, all the things i do to just watch 1 episode because i can watch it due to the fact that my country doesn't let this series in my country T_.T

This is great, we really appreciate your work and hope that the news is true and we really have a good surprise.

The truth is that it is a pity the issue of licensing restrictions by country.

Greetings.

Mar 5, 7:56 PM

nope. confirmed no season 3.
- 朋也x渚 -
You should cry while you still can. When you get
bigger, sometimes, you can't cry even if you have
something you wanna cry about.

Mar 13, 5:13 AM

Swagernator said:
Konosuba isn't even a harem.

And yeah, a lot of isekai harem shows is announced (but this trend has happened since back then, only it's from visual novel instead), though shows that actually sells is very countable. They probably choose to adapt these sorts of things since most follow the exact same formula a.k.a easy to produced.

Mar 28, 10:29 AM
LeiLH said:
nope. confirmed no season 3.

I call BS, if you are talking to tokyo saurus then that guy is even more BS for his sake of views

Apr 4, 3:11 PM
I really hope this no season 3 claim is bs because it's going to be megumin spot light time if we get season 3