Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
UQ Holder
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 23, 2017 6:34 AM

Jul 2016
Sugram22 said:
also Eva's love story & Negis background story is wrong & the school is wrong, 1000master sealed Eva's power & it made her small & her true form was that adult form but she says that the girl part is her true form its like they forgot the story in Prequel, so UQ is not Sequel UQ is ALT Sequel what doesn't exist yet so they need to make real Prequel to UQ & tag UQ as ALT not Sequel, anime itself is good but i have that issue with it that if story's don't match it cant be called Sequel

I wonder which version are you watching/reading it? Manga, Xebec Anime or Shaft Anime? Eva's child appearance is ALWAYS her true form and her Adult form is just to change her appearance, even the Xebec adaptation of Negima anime also never state adult form is her true form.
Dec 23, 2017 6:45 AM

Sep 2012
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Sugram22 said:
also Eva's love story & Negis background story is wrong & the school is wrong, 1000master sealed Eva's power & it made her small & her true form was that adult form but she says that the girl part is her true form its like they forgot the story in Prequel, so UQ is not Sequel UQ is ALT Sequel what doesn't exist yet so they need to make real Prequel to UQ & tag UQ as ALT not Sequel, anime itself is good but i have that issue with it that if story's don't match it cant be called Sequel

I wonder which version are you watching/reading it? Manga, Xebec Anime or Shaft Anime? Eva's child appearance is ALWAYS her true form and her Adult form is just to change her appearance, even the Xebec adaptation of Negima anime also never state adult form is her true form.

i have seen both
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1546/Negima & this https://myanimelist.net/anime/157/Mahou_Sensei_Negima, this i so resonantly https://myanimelist.net/anime/157/Mahou_Sensei_Negima but both are so off from UQ cant call it Sequel
Dec 23, 2017 7:00 AM

Jul 2016

1. Both anime isn't even follow the manga story. In Xebec anime's case, it's faithful to the manga up until EP16 through EP26 where there's a lot of anime-only fillers that has nothing to do with the manga and they skipped a lot of chapters in Kyoto Arc with caused that arc only ended with two episode (EP20&EP21).
2. Xebec Anime is only covered the first few volume of the manga and not the whole 38 volume, so it's not surprise that you think this isn't a sequel. (Though this is indeed take placed in a alternate timeline)
3. UQH anime is a sequel to the manga, not the anime.
Dec 23, 2017 7:03 AM

Sep 2012
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

1. Both anime isn't even follow the manga story. In Xebec anime's case, it's faithful to the manga up until EP16 through EP26 where there's a lot of anime-only fillers that has nothing to do with the manga and they skipped a lot of chapters in Kyoto Arc with caused that arc only ended with two episode (EP20&EP21).
2. Xebec Anime is only covered the first few volume of the manga and not the whole 38 volume, so it's not surprise that you think this isn't a sequel. (Though this is indeed take placed in a alternate timeline)

i was talking about anime's, UQ doesn't have Prequel so the 2 Negima's should not be tagged as its Prequel & UQ as their Sequel, that was my point :)
Dec 23, 2017 7:06 AM

Jul 2016
Sugram22 said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

i was talking about anime's, UQ doesn't have Prequel so the 2 Negima's should not be tagged as its Prequel & UQ as their Sequel, that was my point :)

Well that's true tho, I wonder who put the Negima!? anime in the prequel list? It make sense for Anime Final since it's just a alternate ending version of the Negima manga (Even thought the movie sucked with so much plot holes).
Jan 15, 2018 10:12 AM

Jan 2014
this feel rushed.

well well well, Eva one hell of selfish bastard. not only love the father (Nagi), but also the son (Negi).
if she married to Nagi, but then love Negi as a partner, doesn't it mean she commit incest too? well, even though she didn't really marry Negi too. lol

and now she's trying to steal the grandson (Touta) too. it's like a curse for Springfield bloodline, lmao.
Oct 17, 2019 1:47 PM

Apr 2013
What a rushed mess, now I understand why people rated this anime so lowly. The last few episodes were really quite... lacking to put it lightly.
Mar 30, 2022 3:15 PM

Nov 2010
Touta is technically Negi and Asuna's son.

I wonder what happened to that ermine Chamo? did he perish in Mars too?
Sep 16, 2022 11:08 AM
Feb 2022
I watched completely.But too much fan service and no jokes after like episode 5.
Feb 20, 2023 12:56 AM
Feb 2023
It just gives me a feeling of knowing when an anime is good, especially this episode in particular.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2017

36 by MyAnimeList94 »»
Jun 23, 2023 4:11 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2017

80 by Maknae19 »»
Jun 5, 2023 12:21 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2017

67 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Apr 11, 2023 4:33 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2017

49 by DiegoSxnpai »»
Nov 5, 2022 6:52 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2017

43 by dontknow14 »»
Sep 7, 2022 9:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.