Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

When Will Chapter 487-An ID Is Proof Of The Harshness Of Reality Be Adapted Into An Anime? And Will They Turn It Into A DVD Special Short Like What Hetalia Did?

New
Dec 10, 2017 8:43 PM
Mar 2013
I know this is considered stupid but hear me out, it's about when the anime adaptation of Chapter 487-An ID Is Proof Of The Harshness Of Reality will air.

I appreciate that Chapter 430 will be adapted into anime to promote Gintama Rumble along with the guardian spirit arc but the jump preview doesn't mention when the anime adaptation of Chapter 487 will air. 31st December will probably be the new year's eve celebration in TV Tokyo along with the rest of the world.And the final arc silver soul will air on January 7th 2018.

It made me wonder if BNP pictures would adapt Chapter 487 or not or make it as a DVD special short in their porori hen (Slip Arc) DVD extra disc making it an 'unaired' episode just like what Hetalia the beautiful world did with an anime adaption of 'I Was Overwhelmed by Heroines ' or not

Anyway I need to get some japanese info or a japanese tweet or a response from BNP pictures if they made an anime adaptation of Chapter 487,If they did when will they air it or will they turn into a special DVD short for the Proro hen (slip Arc) DVD extra disc ?
Dec 11, 2017 6:58 AM

Jul 2015
johnknight648 said:
I know this is considered stupid but hear me out, it's about when the anime adaptation of Chapter 487-An ID Is Proof Of The Harshness Of Reality will air.

I appreciate that Chapter 430 will be adapted into anime to promote Gintama Rumble along with the guardian spirit arc but the jump preview doesn't mention when the anime adaptation of Chapter 487 will air. 31st December will probably be the new year's eve celebration in TV Tokyo along with the rest of the world.And the final arc silver soul will air on January 7th 2018.

It made me wonder if BNP pictures would adapt Chapter 487 or not or make it as a DVD special short in their porori hen (Slip Arc) DVD extra disc making it an 'unaired' episode just like what Hetalia the beautiful world did with an anime adaption of 'I Was Overwhelmed by Heroines ' or not

Anyway I need to get some japanese info or a japanese tweet or a response from BNP pictures if they made an anime adaptation of Chapter 487,If they did when will they air it or will they turn into a special DVD short for the Proro hen (slip Arc) DVD extra disc ?
I'm hoping it's a Jump Festa ova(with SS trailer at the end), or a small OVA in the Porori/manga BD's
Sup...
Dec 13, 2017 6:49 AM
Mar 2013
SenpaiJay98 said:
johnknight648 said:

I'm hoping it's a Jump Festa ova(with SS trailer at the end), or a small OVA in the Porori/manga BD's

Yeah me too,I hope this chapter will be adapted as jump festa ova or a small OVA short in the porori hen dvd/Blu ray
Dec 13, 2017 9:41 AM
Aug 2014
Damn, if it doesn't air, someone respond to my message so I can remember to read the chapter.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama. Porori-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

-Stray - Oct 1, 2017

174 by aboosejp »»
Sep 1, 2023 4:24 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Porori-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Dec 24, 2017

90 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 6, 2023 5:28 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Porori-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Dec 17, 2017

94 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 6, 2023 4:39 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Porori-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Dec 10, 2017

55 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 6, 2023 2:23 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Porori-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Stray - Dec 3, 2017

75 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 6, 2023 1:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.