Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sister's All You Need. (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 17, 2017 5:34 AM

Aug 2013
Looking forward to Itsuki's reaction when he finds out that Chihiro is a girl.

Dec 18, 2017 9:21 AM
Dec 2017
Give this anime more higher rating!!!
Dec 20, 2017 10:59 PM
Oct 2015
Nayuto taking those photos and the white light comes to save the day again.
Heckle was here...
Dec 26, 2017 5:37 AM

Sep 2012
BluePikmin11 said:
I have a feeling the brother-sister romantic relationships are starting to come forth, based on that last scene and Chihiro's time with Itsuki. I wonder how they will conflict with the love interest the two males have with Nayuta and Miyako. Hyped for next week!

i have been reading stuff ppl discussions & learned that hes staep sister will never becomes Nayuta rival for hes love

itsukidesu said:
I have seriously mixed feelings.
Because all characters were already kinda weird, I never suspected Chihiro to be a girl. Not to mention that it's hard to justify Itsuki not knowing, it's too hard to believe he never found out in 4 years, no matter the argument. And, anyway, the end could justify the means BUT I don't know if this is an amazing plot twist or not, I mean... should Itsuki have an imouto in the first place? I'm so curious about the future development of the series.

LE: yeah, I'm retarded

well i never thought she is a male

Antanaru said:
You know, girl being flat is not enough to mistake her for a boy. MC, his editor and friends being dull enough for that is stretching it even farther than 18 years old girl with penis obsession.

she also tresses up like a boy & that type of hair i have seen on male chars to

Leo_10 said:
Looking forward to Itsuki's reaction when he finds out that Chihiro is a girl.

same here, i want to see hes stupid face when the time comes lol
Sugram22Dec 26, 2017 5:49 AM
Dec 26, 2017 7:44 AM

Aug 2008
Sugram22 said:
Antanaru said:
You know, girl being flat is not enough to mistake her for a boy. MC, his editor and friends being dull enough for that is stretching it even farther than 18 years old girl with penis obsession.

she also tresses up like a boy & that type of hair i have seen on male chars to
These pants are not loose enough to hide pelvis structure and shape of legs. Unless it's some kind of earthwhale you can recognise female just by looking at the lower half regardless of get-up or hair.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Dec 27, 2017 12:21 PM

Dec 2012
lol Why Itsuki not noticing Chihiro wearing a skirt lmao

Feb 6, 2018 1:14 PM

May 2012
Interesting episode I must say, really interesting ending to be honest!
Feb 18, 2018 4:16 PM
Dec 2013
So it is revealed that Chihiro is a girl. Kind of annoying since
Also, now that I think about it, Nayuta is sort of similar to Rika in Haganai, except that Rika was a fujoshi.
wildhoodFeb 19, 2018 1:06 AM
Aug 13, 2019 12:06 PM

May 2017
Baka-onii !

To much story , only 2 ep left, i dont think its possible , i hope im wrong, or will have to hope for 2nd season

Monster girl -_-

Panda comment were strange lool
LadyLeeMingAug 13, 2019 1:25 PM
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Nov 5, 2019 8:57 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It was obvious that she was a girl when I think of it.
That was a good episode, I wonder if Itsuki will see that his brother is more like his sister lol
Nov 10, 2019 12:56 PM

Apr 2013
No matter what the episode is about, Nayuta is always the highlight. I wish I had a female friend like that as well haha.
Apr 24, 2020 6:12 PM

Mar 2019
Damn,the ending.I understand Itsuki to a point.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 21, 2020 9:07 AM
Jul 2019
Itsuki telling Mikuniyama about his father being rich from koi wasn't a lie after all. That house at the beginning looks really expensive. It's obvious that Chihiro is a girl, what kind of man would wear an underwear like that.

Thanks for the dick pics Nayu, I'm gonna send it to my group chat.
Dec 31, 2020 2:49 AM

Jun 2016
Well.. well.., that escalated quickly
May 8, 2021 2:08 AM

Jun 2020
Poor Itsuki his mother died so early, So I see my gut tells me Chihiro is really a girl and I was right all along I had my suspicions on her that she's a girl and not a boy, That time when Setsuna was going to see Chihiro's ass is going to get a lot of trouble in his hands for doing that, So Itsuki is actually living in his dream but he doesn't know it yet

A little bit of a zoo date with Itsuki and Nayuta and there she goes again with her lewdness taking pictures of the penises, And a date with Chihiro well I guess it's for research

I wonder how will they rebuild the relationship with their family, Haruto's sister is warming up to him isn't she and maybe that's good for him.

Jul 3, 2021 4:39 AM

Aug 2018
Well.. Now then.. Starting episode like that..
So that's how Itsuki doesn't know Chihiro's gender.. Chihiro came into family later, when dad married new woman..
At least now we know, why Itsuki wasn't visiting family.. Strange that he somehow managed to get along with Chihiro.. Well, Chihiro is just that nice, taking initiative in her own hands..
I don't really understand people, who are angry at their mom/dad remarrying, after second parent died, to be honest.. It's selfish from their side, it feels to me.. I think things like this is not for anyone outside to decide, whether you should marry someone or not.. Not like criticizing would fix anything.. It seems maybe they can change their relationship by themselves, really, if dad thanked Itsuki, and Itsuki says he knows about family..
Haruto's sister care is cute.. ;P
Aug 25, 2022 10:10 PM

Oct 2019
Chihiro is a girl!?!? I expected that from episode one, but the real mystery is how has Itsuki not figured it out by now?? I really enjoyed seeing Itsuki and Nayuta spend some time together, it was very wholesome, it was also wholesome seeing Chihiro and Itsuki spend time together as well, both very good moments. I'm not sure what to think about Itsuki having a pretty bad relationship with his dad because it does somewhat make him come off as petty, but I don't mind it that much, it is interesting in a way. This was a really good episode though, way better than the fan service filled episode. I hope the last two episodes are just as good.
Sep 18, 2022 12:47 AM
Jul 2022
"a lack of problems is all you need" damn right it is
gotta love the pacing in this show, always knowing where the important events belong and how this can go far surpassing a normal slice of life
about time the cat got out of the bag 👍
about time they managed to make haruto's sister remotely likable, always gotta understand kids will be kids
glad to see chihiro is finally actually playing an important role from here and that nayu is a grade A menace as per usual
the whole ordeal with the hashima father felt kinda rushed but nonetheless i really enjoyed it

golden balls
Sep 22, 2023 6:32 AM

Apr 2021
Damn, he doesn't know he has a little sister.

From the beginning I always thought she was a girl, it was obvious, but he didn't see it.
Nov 21, 2023 9:29 PM
Dec 2022
Chihiro's secret is like being revealed a bit since the early episode. Wonder how Itsuki will find out.
Dec 7, 2023 11:31 AM

Dec 2022
Haruto's imouto is pretty cute. But at least he's seeing her merits now.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2017

166 by Dapineappleking1 »»
Apr 6, 1:17 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2017

104 by Miki42 »»
Jan 11, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2017

82 by Miki42 »»
Jan 8, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2017

88 by Miki42 »»
Jan 2, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2017

139 by Miki42 »»
Jan 1, 8:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.